Detective Conan World

Hello, everyone!

I've been watching DC/CC for over a month now and I've been hooked. I'm not that far into the series yet (almost up to episode 100) but it's the summer holidays and I plan to catch up. Although, knowing me the series is probably already set to end soon- I always get into things when they're ending! Haha! I'm hoping it's still got a way to go yet, though, despite me reading that the ending is being planned.

Hey, welcome, and just saying, i really dont think it will end too soon, considering the fact that, the ending should always be started once you have a general idea for the story. if you dont have at least some sort of ending planned you cant right the middle :) don't worry, its a long series either way. and its so good you will read it again and again. whether it does come to a close soon, you will still love it and hopefully reread it!

Thank you, lashedcheek! And I'm glad that you like my blog! :D

@tacticalwolf Thank you, and good point. ;) It's just that I love long stories, I just hope that I can experience the excitement of new episodes and chapters for a little while before it ends. (However, I'm a huge Stephen King fan and I know that he writes with no ending in mind- he just goes with the flow!)

@Shuuichi Akai Thank you! :) I like the image too; I randomly found it on a DC image search and instantly new I'd like to use it as an icon!

Thank you, lashedcheek! And I'm glad that you like my blog! :D

@tacticalwolf Thank you, and good point. ;) It's just that I love long stories, I just hope that I can experience the excitement of new episodes and chapters for a little while before it ends. (However, I'm a huge Stephen King fan and I know that he writes with no ending in mind- he just goes with the flow!)

@Shuuichi Akai Thank you! :) I like the image too; I randomly found it on a DC image search and instantly new I'd like to use it as an icon!

yah well, i do the same.. if i write stories... usually i dont have an end in mind at least not till i'm halfway done.. but i think that for this series it sort of needs an ending somewhat planned... or else how will he be able to make an ending that incorporates everything that has been written before... oh well... SHINICHIxSHIHO FOREVER!

^I know where you're coming from, I was just saying it's entirely possible to not have an ending in mind until you actually get to that point. :lol:

But I like ShinichixRan. ;)

^I know where you're coming from, I was just saying it's entirely possible to not have an ending in mind until you actually get to that point. :lol:

But I like ShinichixRan. ;)

Let's debate!Debate title : reasons why shinran / aicon is better...

Let's debate!Debate title : reasons why shinran / aicon is better...

there are already threads discussing the merits of each pairing, this is not the place for that type if conversation