Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
PhantomAi

Anyone knows the manga "The Legend of Koizumi"?

IDK why does the "Mangas" part of the forum have only 3 topics..unless other parts.

Maybe most people here know lots of mangas.Just guess.

I'm not a fan of Jap mangas except DC (and Doraemon maybe) actually.I've tried One Piece but failed to get interests in the end.

Personally,I think The Legend of Koizumi is very interesting..

Key word:Mahjong,world titans

Mahjong is a famous gambling game in China,and popular in Japan and even other countries too.In DC you can know sth. about this game at the beginning of chapter 573 (when Kudo & Ran r in primary school..)

"World Titans" means many famous politicians r in the manga:Junichiro Koizumi of Japan,George W.Bush of US,General Kim of DPK,Vladimir Putin of Russia,Yulia Tymoshenko of Ukraine,and even dead-in-reality Nazis including Hitler..and many more.

So the manga is about how those world titans compete with their marjong skills..and protect Earth from being ruined by Nazis which r on the moon.

Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mudazumo_Naki_Kaikaku (Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku is another name)

You can read it in http://www.mangareader.net/1413/the-legend-of-koizumi.html if u r interested :)

It's the English version of course..

There are only 3 eps of the anime.YouTube probably has them.(YouTube is blocked in China BTW)

PS:I hope I won't be warned because of the politic issues..There's nothing related between this manga and real politics.

Cover

post-4601-12805783962642_thumb.jpg

Anime

post-4601-12805785945813_thumb.jpg