Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Wicky

EPISODE 78/79 [DISCUSSION].

Okay, so remember the first appearance of Kaito, episode 78/79? It's an amazing episode. So, how do you think he managed to steal the pearl and get away? I can't think of a example... I bet Heiji couldn't, because Conan couldn't even figure it. Well, he realized that Kaito was acting as Ran, but other than that he didn't... BUT, I'm sure DCW could figure it out... I even checked the Wiki and they didn't have a reason...

Well, Kaito did mention at the very end (well technically 'think' but we readers/watchers could hear him) He said because of the brat, he had to swim all the way back to shore. So maybe he just jumped off the ship and swam home with the fishies LOL :) no idea why he left his hang glider behind though. I think he also returned the pearl to Conan when he cornered him back at the ship.

Well, Kaito did mention at the very end (well technically 'think' but we readers/watchers could hear him) He said because of the brat, he had to swim all the way back to shore. So maybe he just jumped off the ship and swam home with the fishies LOL :) no idea why he left his hang glider behind though. I think he also returned the pearl to Conan when he cornered him back at the ship.

Hmm, I guess... This is Detective Conan for you, mysterious.

Dude, please try to be serious...

Please don't reply to, and especially don't quote spammers. If you ignore them, we can ban them and delete their messages and there won't be any confusing replies to deleted messages in the discussion sections. Even worse, when you quote them, the moderators have to manually delete the spam from your comments too to remove the advertising. It's extra work for us. Just report it with the report.png button. Nobody reported this guy...

Please don't reply to, and especially don't quote spammers. If you ignore them, we can ban them and delete their messages and there won't be any confusing replies to deleted messages in the discussion sections. Even worse, when you quote them, the moderators have to manually delete the spam from your comments too to remove the advertising. It's extra work for us. Just report it with the report.png button. Nobody reported this guy...

Oh, sorry... ^^' My bad. I'll report a spammer next time, but I didn't actually realize he was advertising. But, thanks for letting me know, Chek. :)

I've edited the quote of him out of my post, by the way. ^_^