Sign in to follow this  
mabel

Mabel's Art/WIP thread

Moved ->

Top= new and Bottom= old

But there aren't gonna be a lot of finished pictures, since

I change ideas often...

WIP

This is a request my friend wanted me to draw, someone with light green hair tied up in ponytails like Lucy Heartfilia. Test for Soft shading, which I like. Part 1:pt1yw.pngPart 2:pt2m.jpg I'm still adding to the hair.... Part 2.5: pt3tq.jpg

Finished Works

_utau__imagination_forest_amano_by_ofgoldandsilver-d5bgd3v.pngThis was for a song by a Vocaloid, and it was covered by UTAU. Test for watercolor style.

keytomylocket123__s_birthday_present_by_ofgoldandsilver-d5b6506.jpgYes, I failed at the positioning of the buildings here. Its for my friends birthday.

new_profile_picture_by_ofgoldandsilver-d5at8u5.pngThis was just a new photo of me, and also testing out Cell Shading.

Edited by mabel
  • Upvote 3

Nice drawings, but you already have an art thread. ^^' If you look at the artist reference topic, you'll see that you already have a thread for it. The mods merged them all for us. ;)

Nice drawings, but you already have an art thread. ^^' If you look at the artist reference topic, you'll see that you already have a thread for it. The mods merged them all for us. ;)

Oh relly? :o thats cool! I never realized that! Thanks Ae-chan~

You can change the name and description of the thread by editing the first post. I would recommend doing so instead of making a new thread.

OhI see...you have to use the full editor... I see! :D