Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

DCW IRL Version 2.0 Beta (Closed)

Tsukiko was mad. Even though she hadn't liked Sakila much she still couldn't forgive Dolcetto for killing her. And from the way the man looked at everyone in the room, he was going to kill everyone else there. The blonde acted before she even had time to think.

"Dolcetto, stop it right now." The man turned around to see a gun against his forehead. "You are not killing these kids. That's the order I got from my boss and I'm going to obey it even though I was forced to play this sick game."

Alright, apologies. Very, very sorry.

So, let me explain the riddle. Probably shouldn't have given to you guys so late.

With open eyes now

With eyes open now...which means before they were closed. Which means, where you were brought into the facility.

See what used to be

What used to be. Something old.

For everything is hidden

And everything is secret

Something that was hidden a while ago.

For every entrance, there is an exit

For every entrance, there is an exit. Which means there is some way to get out. Most likely a hidden one from the lines above.

The problem? Finding it

Hidden.

Behind faded wishes

Is the path you seek

Wishes. Wishing well. Wells. There are four in total in each corner. One of them hides the secret exit

Concluding Post:

Death raged in the following hours.

The victims of the kidnapping turned on each other. Screams echoed in the hidden fortress and blood splattered the ground. Bodies became so mutilated that they were barely recognizable. Even those hidden in the nearby forests were disposed of, their bodies laid in a neat line.

In the distance, sirens and alarms whirred. The guards in the towers all but disappeared, leaving no trace they had ever been there. The files were all wiped, all that was left was a note.

The kidnapping would make history, eventually being known as the Death Trap case. No one ever discovered exactly who it was that was behind everything. The case eventually closed several years later, the police baffled by the note that was left.

And everyone lies

And everyone dies

Things double in time

Things fall into line

Happy endings don't just randomly appear

And everything is just not a fairytale

~ A

~ Several Years Later ~

Amsel threw a knife at the wall.

"That mission was a mistake," he muttered darkly. "If only it had happened in a different way."

He was frustrated. It had been years since the incident, but the bloodiness he had left behind still made him feel uneasy. Amsel was cold, perhaps, and he enjoyed a good game, but this was not how he defined it.

Everything had failed to go according to plan. It was a game, it was supposed to end with them escaping, it was supposed to be fun. Amsel had been bored. He didn't care for kidnapping, though at the time, it had been interesting.

Wonderful.

"Sir."

Amsel whipped around to see Adohalv. The man seemed untouched by the murders of many years ago. "What is it?" Amsel growled.

"I've been talking to the higher-ups."

Amsel leaned forwards. Maybe they would give him something to occupy his thoughts. God knew he needed it.

Adohalv walked towards Amsel, a sorrowful expression on his face. "They told me to give you this."

With a swift motion, Adohalv slit Amsel's neck, slicing through the carotid artery and jugular vein. A look of shock froze on Amsel's face as the blood spurted before him. Amsel slumped to the ground, dead.

"I'm sorry, sir. They said you had become a liability."

(So, in the end, Adohalv, Amsel's servant/second-in-command, was actually in a higher position than Amsel. Whether or not he was secretly in charge of Amsel is another story.)

(Unfortunately, I found it difficult to twist this into a happy ending without it seeming cheesy. So you all die for this round of DCW IRL. :V)

(Aeyra and Defenestrate (aka Moho) will be be in charge of the next rounds of DCW IRL, limited to 8 people each, going on for the time period of a month. They should post their starting post by September 10th, giving them two weeks to decide on exactly what they would like to do and to back out if need be.)

(I declare this thread officially closed. Please refrain from posting in it. If there are any questions that remain, it should be posted in the general thread or through PM.)

(Any suggestions should be directed at the DCW General Thread which also contains a new poll.)

(@OTTD: Please refrain from posting anymore. That is the ending, the moderator posts it, not the players. Please also keep swearing to a minimum. I believe the post is clear, if not, please contact me personally.)