Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

DCW IRL Version 2.0 Beta (Closed)

Valther are talking with Raimir with the earpiece, “So, how’s the bomb?” Asked Raimir. Valther snickered, “Erru would know if that was the bomb. But it’s no problem! We will launch several ICBMs and P9 missile to them…” Raimir looked something, “Wait! There’s a roadblock – S***! FBI!” Valther confused, asking him “What? Alright, stop the car!” they pulled their car near a café. Valther took his phone, "Please drop the Harver-1 at the rooftops near a dinner. Volga out."

"So, what are you do? Open fire at them..." asked his soldier. Valther took his earpiece and he told his sniper, "Alright, now you can snipe the bystanders to lure them... We will pick you with Harver-1. Volga out..."

Erru snipped another wire, listening for any alerts through her receiver. She'd heard the orders on sniping the bystanders, and that didn't sit well with her.

"Not a chance, Valther..." She just had to distract his soldiers... So she dialed her boss' number with a smirk.

"I've got visual on this morning's perpetrators, both from the kidnapping and bank robbery, sir. Operation Smoke-Out is a go."

Misaki...was dead. No way.

That's it! She wasn't gonna let anyone else die! "Tsukiko, Rose, Ai, we're getting outta here! One way or another!"

(Before I write anything else, I just wanna make sure, what was the actual riddle again?)

((And the means which time zone?))

Tsukiko felt someone pulling her arm and trying to get her up. She didn't move. Misaki's death had been like a hit on her face. She felt completely numb.

"No, I can't stay here. Misaki killed herself so she didn't need to kill anyone else. We have to get out of here. And it seems the only way out needs solving that riddle." She got on her feet and wiped away non-existstent tears from her cheeks.

"We have some codebreaking to do. Anyone willing to let me a hand?" She said aloud. People around jumped a bit her sudden change.

(@IU:I thought it was the piece of paper that you gave Adohalv. Uh....I think there's like the final riddle that we have to solve to escape?

If you could come up with an easy riddle for us to solve right quick and escape, it would be greatly appreciated, oh great Mod of this fictional world.)

"I will distract Erru and Amsel with this" Vlad brought a slepper agent and Valther gave he permission, "Alright. Go ahead..."

Vlad began, "Twenty-Four. Seven. Twenty-One. Four. Two. Fourteen. Three. Fourteen. Seven. Eighteen. Thirteen. Six. Twenty-Two" "Twenty-One. Thirty-One. Fifteen" Valther readied a detonator and he muttered, "Alright, we blow the gas pipe now..."

(The great almighty conclusion post is scheduled for tomorrow, AiL. :V)

A piece of paper lay nearby. Uncrumpling it, it says...

With open eyes now

See what used to be

For everything is hidden

And everything is secret

For every entrance, there is an exit

The problem? Finding it

Behind faded wishes

Is the path you seek

(Description of the facilities:

1) Main Entrance (goes through the forest, guarded heavily by ex-special ops, hidden)

2) Main Building (four floors, one basement, one rooftop with helicopter pad but no helicopter; contains Amsel's office)

3) Storage rooms (ten in total, six are locked)

4) Rotistan Building (two floors, one basement, sloped rooftop, contains heavily encrypted files that are all coded and primed to explode if password is incorrect)

5) Tristan Building (three floors, no basement, flat rooftop with garden, contains kitchen, empty offices with unknown lettering and scratches; several holding rooms)

6) Outer area (contains four wells, one at each corner of the base, too low to use to climb over; contains one large garden and forest, video cameras installed; contains all the buildings)

7) Guard house and towers (guard house holds twenty guards, guard towers hold ten guards each, four guard towers in total at each corner)

8) Garage (contains two Jeeps, both fingerprint activated)

Hope that helps.

P.S. You can ask questions about the facilities if you like, though I may not answer them.)

[1. ex-Special Ops: You mean like Valther's Inner Circle soldier?

2. Amsel place wasn't included ambushes {I mean, Valther's soldiers are installing several Betty Mines and several ambushes (Ghille Sniper, Juggernatus, Hidden soldiers)}

3. Raimir's safehouse was stronger than Amsel (Outdated)

4. Could you explain the weaponry which used by Amsel's guard? {Bit confusing uh?}]

(1. Special ops is a specialized group of soldiers that are trained in many different disciplines. They are not as prominent in the US army now, having been replaced by the SEALs. They took on a variety of missions, invasions, sabotage, etc. They were highly skilled in various activities including diving, running, weaponry, first aid, etc. They were not permitted to wear tattoos or other distinguishing markings, nor allowed to have social networking accounts or even pictures of themselves on the internet.

2. I never said Valther's place was the same as Amsel's.

3. How can you know that? For all you know, there are hidden defenses in the walls. I'm not going to tell you everything. That would take all the fun out of it.

4. Weaponry? It varies. I can't give you all the details because in real life, you wouldn't know all of them. In fact, I've been lenient in giving hints about what each of the buildings contain. I give you the basic layout so that you are familiarized with everything and have a basic view of what you can do. The real reason I am putting it out there is because one of the elements in the safehouse is key to your escape.)

{For the weapon, I know a lot Ex: AK-47, PKP Pecheneg, MG36, AUG HBAR, etc.}

Valther's soldiers told him, "Sir, we got the coordinate of that no show! He's hiding at forest! His soldier are armed with M4s, M21s, UMPs, AKs, Uzis, M82 (Barret) and RPGs. Guard towers at each corner. Ex-Special Ops and maybe several traps at the wall. But, that place doesn't have any SAM batteries or any BMPs or tanks"

Raimir snickered, "Okay, we will greet him with Fire-Mission..."

[This is the last post?]

Valther looked at Amsel's safehouse through his thermal binocular and his guarded by his trusted man, Raimir and his elite mercenary running at him, told him, "Sir, the MRLS are arrived. Prepared for bombarding in three hours." Valther replied, "Okay, do it..." to counter Amsel's soldier, Inner Circle (Rrethi Inner) and Comunistă are brought several heatrt beat sensor to kill Amsel's guard in the forest and if they are popping smoke, the Thermal-Scope will counter that. "I don't care if there's a innocent civilian are killed. But for our goals... We will fight back..."

"Sir, there's several guard at Amsel's safe house... If we rain them rockets and artillery, that place will ruined and we will easily capture him." A Inner Circle soldier are asking him. "I don't want if CIA was snuffing our Black Ops..." Raimir told him.

[There's a several similiarity of Comunistă and Inner Circle: Heartless, skillful at weaponry, tanks, BTRs, AGM, SAM battery, stealth and counter-stealth. They are armed with several deadly weaponry: SCAR-H, ACR, Vector, AK47 with modern finish and armor piercing rounds, Akimbo Uzi, Stryker, AA-12, PKP Pecheneg, AUG A3, AUG HBAR and Famas.They also smart at planting hidden IEDs, breaching, sabotage, healing. They are fiercely loyal. Both Comunistă and Inner Circle appear to have complete disdain for the Geneva Conventions or any of the rules of war, using very brutal methods to achieve their military and political goals. These include the massacre of entire villages, making no distinction between civilian and military targets, the use of infantry and rocket attacks to deliberately kill civilians, torture and a variety of other acts classified as war crimes.]

[Even there's diffrent of Comunistă and Inner Circle: Comunistă soldiers are look more like highly paid professional PMCs, wearing plain clothes tactical clothing (tactical sweaters, olive colored or black BDU pants), upgraded armor, load bearing gear, concealed carry vests, earpieces, and in some cases sunglasses. Meanwhile Inner Circle soldiers are wearing guerrilla gear]

(Hmmmmmmmm........Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........Darnit, IU, why must you be so smart?! xD Could you give another hint? ^^")

(EDIT: Ah, screw it, I'm never gonna get this riddle in time.)

"Screw this!" shouted Dolcetto. "Screw the riddle! I'm getting outta here the same way I did last time!"

He kneed Sakila in the stomach, causing her gun to fall to the ground, and slammed his boot right at her head. A sickening crack followed, and blood started oozing out.

"Good...good luck, you guys.... Beat him for me...."

[i'm dead.]

Edited by Anime Girl 4 Eva