Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Maltavite

Tracer of smuggler, Chapter 2

East Hook, Broker

17:32 PM

Evan Clarence

Welcome to Liberty City

He drove his C6 into East Hook and parked it near a gantry crane. Evan steps out from his purple C6 and waiting. He lights a cigar, waiting his cousin coming from Romania. He spotted a modified ’98 Chevrolet Express entering the harbor, pulled out near a warehouse and three Angels of Death stepped out.

One of them recognized Evan by his LC cap, yelled and waved his hand to him. “Hey Evan!” Evan encountered them and one of the AoD asked him, “Hey, what are you doing here?” Evan replied, “Waiting my cousin from Bucharest and you waiting what? Hey, didn’t you Lester?” “Yep, so I am… I am waiting my nephew from Bulgaria. I know about your cousin.., But, why didn’t you drove your Rolls-Royce Diamond anymore?” Lester asked him.

“Some assholes stole my car” Evan told him as he smoking, “And they ‘scrap’ my car and dismantle the 24k” Lester agreed, asking him, “Well, too bad… Now you still have another car?” Evan pointed his Corvette C6. “Ohh, that car? Hey, where’s your family now?” Lester said as he watches a ship moored on the dock. Evan snickered, “My parents are dead, my brother is on the run and some Radiuses suckass crippling my Highside Mafia for fool!”

One of AoD asked Lester, “Radiuses? I know that snitch… They are allied with Lost MC to ruining our operation” Evan snickered, “The Lost? Did you ruining the truce?” Lester explained, “I don’t know why this happen. But, they claimed we are killed one of their bikers, Jason Michaels…” Evan raised an eyebrow told the truth, “Jason? Well, before his death, I hang out with him at Firefly Island before a Eastern European interfered and chase him. I don’t know after that…”

Lester agreed with the truth, told him “So, a Eastern European was killed him? Mmmmm… So Billy asshole framed us and Radiuses are killing your family” Evan hollered, “You got that right! Now I was under guard by Fed motherfuckers” Lester yelled, “You are under watch by FIB?” "I don't know. But, did you hear the civil war in Los Santos?" Lester asked him. "Well, I don't know the cause if the war. But I heard, the gang arms themselves from a weaponry shipment in Ocean Docks! And the gang are wearing colors, fighting over the LSPD and C.R.A.S.H!"

"Hey, did you know the name of the gang?" Before Evan can finish his speech, Lester see the passengers are disembark from the ship and he asked, “Hey, how the appearance of your cousin eh?” “So, he’s wearing black-green jacket, lime hoddie and olive pants- Oh, look... There he is…” Evan running to his cousin and cheered him, “Hei ... Deci, mult timp nu am mai văzut acum? Cum de la Bucureşti acum?” (Hey… So long we haven't seen you now? How’s Bucharest now?)

He replied, “Mă bucur să te văd! De la Bucureşti nu mai este sigur pentru mine” (Glad to see you! Bucharest’s is no more safe for me) He look to a three AoD members and he asked Evan, “Cine sunt ei, Serghei?” (Who are they, Serghei?) Evan frowned, told him. “Omule, ce dracu'? Eşti le-ai uitat? Acestea sunt Angels of Death MC, Tudor!” (Man, what the fuck? Are you forgot them? They are Angels of Death MC, Tudor!)

He brings his cousin to Lester and his henchmen “Ei bine, Lester ... Acesta este vărul meu, Tudor Clarence sau puteti suna-l Tudor Filimon” (Well, Lester… This is my cousin, Tudor Clarence or you can call him Tudor Filimon) Lester greeted Tudor, “Eh, Tudor! Ai încă mai amintesc mine? Suntem de echitatie San Andreas din '93 şi am învăţat limba română de la dumneavoastră, tovarăşi” (Eh, Tudor! Did you still remember me? We're riding the San Andreas since ’93 and you learn Romanian language to me)

Tudor hugged him and he replied softly, “Da! Şi îmi amintesc încă te, Lester! Oricum, de ce ai venit aici?” (Yeah! And I still remember you, Lester! Anyway, why are you coming here?) Lester said as he open his back of his van “Tudor, am de aşteptare nepotul meu de la Bulgaria. Hei, ai frut un armament gratuit?” (Tudor, I waiting my nephew from Bulgaria. Hey did you want free weaponry?)

“Da, vreau o parte din ea. Ai vreo armă nouă? Vreau ceva din ea ...” (Yeah, I want some of it. Did you have any new weapon? I want some of it…) Tudor demanded. Lester’s henchmen took a AUG HBAR with Thermal-Scope and Snow finish from the van. Tudor held it with his hands, gave it back to Lester’s henchmen and he asked, “Can you ship the gun for our gang, Filmon Familiy and Highside Mafia?”

Lester responds his request positively as he readied his note, “Okay, Tudor. What are you request?” “Pistol Mitralieră model 1963/1965 with stock folded, AUG HBAR with Thermal-Sight and Holographic sight, FN FAL with Masterkey attachment and Thermal Scope, PM-9, RK-95, Zastava M-72 with Drum rounds and PK-AV scope, Uzi Pistol, and Wz. 1960 with Dual-Magazine and stock removed.”

Lester hollered, “Shit, didn’t you request any sniper rifle? There’s many Fed’s sniper and NOOSE, man!” Tudor pouted, “Alright, PSG-1 and ’63 Dragunov. So how I pay for these all?” Lester tell him, “Cash or credit or something valuable” “How about Diamond?” Tudor said. Lester nodded and introducing his nephew, “Evan (Serghei) and Tudor, this is my nephew, Zlatomir Nikolov”

Evan introduces himself to Zlatomir, “Hey, man! I’m Evan Serghei Clarence Filmon. You can call me Evan or Serghei. Nice to meet you!” Zlatomir replies, “Nice to meet you too, Serghei! I’m Zlatomir, leader of Nikolov Bratva in Liberty City” “Zlatomir, this is my cousin, Tudor Filmon” Evan said as he introduces Tudor to Zlatomir.

“Hey, Tudor! Nice to meet you, comrades!” he greeted Tudor, shaking hands, “Thanks, Zlatomir! Anyway, now we must get home. See you later, everyone!” Tudor yelled. “Yeah see you later!” Lester hollered as Tudor and Evan walking to their car as Lester, Zlatomir and two AoD members returning to their van.

Evan and Tudor are inside of his Purple C6 and Tudor asked him, “Hey, didn’t you are driving that gold car?” “Some asshole are stole my car, scrap it and dismantle the 24K! I still have the DB9 and Gallardo Spyder.” Evan told him as they are leaving East Hook.

Rotterdam Hill, Broker

18:41 PM

Evan drove his C6 and approaching Rotterdam Hill “Hey, Did your family still alive?” Tudor asked him. He snorted as he passing Mohawk Avenue and turning the radio on, “No, my parents are died, my brother is on the run and Radiuses suckass wither my gang for shit!”

Tudor told him, “Radiuses? I know that gang. Their turf are in Firefly Island, Broker. Another is in North Westdyke, Central Tudor, and Berchem, Alderney. They are smuggling drugs, armaments and robbery. But the most dangerously, they are skilled in assassination.” Evan exclaimed in surprised and asking him, “Assassination? So who are trained them? I bet they are using SVD or M-24!”

Tudor replied, “Could be. But, the leader is Luke Frank. His heart are cold blood, Ex-USMC and skilled in evasion. He is FBI’s most wanted after Dimayev and Martin.” Evan raised an eyebrow, asking him. “Hey, who’s Martin-” Before he can finish his speech, he spotted a blockade and he sneered, “Fuck they doing over here, anyway? Punk-ass FBI!” they are pulled over by FBI in South Slopes.

In front of his car are Porsche 365A, Citroen XM First Generation, and Chevrolet Monte Carlo which used to block Evan’s car. “Man, I shouldn’t follow that! These Fed shits are pinned us down!” he shouted in anger, readied his FMG-9, hide in his jacket. “Both passenger and driver, get out from your car!” Jodie said as her aim down her M4A1 with Holographic Sight and Masterkey attachment.

Evan, still inside of his car saying to Tudor, “Man, let me get the heater on this... While you took the PM md. 63 from my car’s trunk- Hang on, I got a call” he picked his phone as he sticking a Desert Eagle into waistband of his jeans. “Hello?” Evan wondered, “Hey, Evan. It’s me, Lester. What happen, man? Why you didn’t answer my call?” Lester asked Evan in concern.

“Listen, some Fed are pinned us down. They are gonna arrest us for unknown reason! Now we are in Queen Boulevard” Evan shut him up. Lester calm him down and gave an aid, “Evan, I have send my men to aid you! I call you later!” Evan hangs up his phone.

He and Tudor are stepped out from their car but refuse to surrender. Tudor spotted a sniper in black near a building. Hidemi (Kir) keep her G36 trained to Tudor as Gin told someone in his chatter radio. “Chianti, there are two suspect near a Purple Corvette. One of them is Romanian” “I got him in my sight!” Chianti replied as she aim her PSG-1. Evan snickered, “Hei, cine dracu 'faci? Suntem prieteni, nenorocitule!” (Hey, who the fuck are you doing? We're friend, motherfucker)

“But, we were planning to let you go free for a little while until we found some evidence against you, but it looks as if that isn’t necessary! Hurry and get on your knees or we will open fire!” Jodie demanded however Tudor ignoring her warning, walking to Evan’s car.

Kei and Hidemi trying to pin Serghei (Evan) but he snarled, “Alright, some FBI are to bust us, the Filmon family! Not only the one Rumanian mafia in Liberty City, we’re under rivalry by Larian Family, Camilar Bratva and Bulgarin Family! This is fucking exaggerate!”

Standby… Standby…

Realizing his plan are foiled by Hidemi and Kei, Evan and Tudor get on their knees, only to realize Highside Mafia, Filmon Family and Nikolov Bratva are come to help them. They are readied their weapon. This terrified FBI and Black Organization.

Evan got up and raged “Alright, now our allied are arrived! Now please let we live or they will open fire!” FBI and Black Organization, realizing they are outnumbered then fall back, and return to their vehicle, drive away. Tudor and Evan are returning to their car, unbeknownst there’s a tracker planted at his car. “Now, what are you doing?” Tudor asked him. “Now, we go home and have a party…” They are returning home with their gang.

To Be Continued.

Possible snippet for another chapter:

Martin and his soldier are returning to Los Santos, but now that town turned to war zone!

Eiuske is kidnapped by Nikolov Bratva

Somebody open fire at Head Hunterz's Alderney turf, and Kei and Jodie are both critically hospitalized

The Commission are fought against the Pole Mafia in Algonquin

• Upvote 2

Nikolov Bratva:

Turf: Tudor, Alderney

Weapons: AK47 with C-Mag and armor piercing, G3 with Red Dot Sight, Uzi Pistol, AUG HBAR and M4A1 Aimpoint.

Vehicles: ’99 Mercedes-Benz S-Class, ’07 Chevrolet Impala and ’06 Ford Mustang GT

Allies: Highland Mafia, Yardies, Petrovic Family and Filmon Family

Enemies: Head Hunterz, FBI, Black Organization, M.O.B, North Holland Hustlers and CIA

Notable Members: Zlatomir Nikolov, Arlan Klepikov, Riga Shilin

Boss: Zlatomir Nikolov (Russian: Zlatomira Николов)

Nationality: Russia

Appearance: Wears brown fedora and maroon beret.

Description: Head of Nikolov Bratva. Fought in Red Army in Cold War and befriended Tudor Filmon. He was convicted in execution more than once.

Other: Wields gold Uzi in hand and can detect bobby traps.

Vehicle: Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder

Weapon: Gold plated AKS

Caporegime (Captain): Arlan Klepikov (Russian: Арлан Клепиков Ukrainian: Арлан Клепіков)

Nationality: Ukrainian

Appearance: Wears cream suite, but some time he wearing coat jacket and beige pants.

Description: Captain of Nikolov and Zlatomir’s right hand man. He was tracked by FBI and Black Organization for smuggling heroin from Chechnya and beheading Igor Klebov in Tijuana.

Vehicles: He drove a lime ’00 GTO. Zlatomir often use his car as passenger.

Weapon: AK47 w/ Armor Piercing ammo and Red-Dot sight.

Chief Lieutenant/Associate: Riga Shilin (Russian: Рига Шилин)

Nationality: Russia

Appearance: Wears purple short sleeves hoddie and gray track pants.

Description: Chief Lieutenant of Nikolov Bratva. He experienced at explosives and drive-bys.

Arlan Klepikov

Zlatomir is in his warehouse in Alderney with two of his crew, Arlan Klepikov and Riga Shilin. Arlan shouted, “That guy witnessing me dumping a corpse at Berchem! If we let this go, we’re fucking dead!”

Zlatomir calmed him, “But, we can’t just kill him! We need him alive first then after we’re interrogating him, I shot him dead! Including Amsel…”

Zlatomir got a phone call, “What the fuck do you want?” several seconds later he surprised, “Amsel’s dead? I can’t believe it! I’ll call you later”

Zlatomir look to Arlan, “Arlan, I need this guy alive. Don’t kill him unless he resist” he gave Arlan a photo of Eisuke Hondou. Arlan look to the photo “I really hated that snitch. He witnessed some our arms deal and he’s witness the place of the diamond!”

Zlatomir told him, “Okay, you can leave now…” Arlan leave the warehouse, get into the GTO. On this dashboard there’s a Uzi if thing goes sour and on the back there was some grenade.

Evan and Tudor are in Albania, and why I must kidnap that motherfucker? Man!” he thought.

Icellionaire

Somewhere In flint County

00:43 AM

Icellionaire and Reeze are riding a modified red Dodge Viper on his back are a corpse, age 18 years old. Reeze looked to the corpse. “I should know why I not want to take this corpse”

Icellionaire shut him up, “Shut the fuck up! That because the FBI wont sniff at us again because our gang want him dead.” They stopped their can near a railroad viaduct and they stepped out, dragging the corpse to dump it.

After that, they are returning to their car and Icellionaire got a phone and replying it. “Eh, if you want know about the snow? Check up at Hove Beach and East Hook, bye!” he hung it up and Reeze snorted, “I hope it isn’t any police motherfuckers!”

Icellionaire told him, “Nah, it not a cop, it a gangster. We need to help this man, Gabe to kill someone at Alderney” he raises an eyebrow, “Alderney? Where’s that? I didn’t hear that town…” “We are meeting him in Westdyke, two days later…” Icellionaire said as he drove his car to Alderney and Reeze cocking his Uzi saying, “The FBI won’t sorry at this…”

Martin

State of War

Around Los Santos International Airport

12:22 PM

Martin flying the plane, returning home to Idlewood. And Licota told Martin, “Eh, if I won- What the fuck was that?” He looked over the window to see the Los Santos is under gang warfare with military grade weapon.

Some parts of the city were burned down and it affects the Mulholland. And some gangster fighting for their life with their weapon, using cars as shield and there’s many corpse in Los Santos due this gang war and LSPD was flee. Snow look a corpse near the runway and Martin looked a plane, destroyed by the gangsters.

“What the fuck is going on here?” Snow asked frantically and Paul told him, “I don’t know but someone just stle our shipment at Ocean Docks!” some of his crew screamed in unison, “What?” and Licota looked and told Martin, “We can’t go back until this shit was over.

We return to Liberty City. I have a friend to aid you all…” He looked in horror as their turf; Idlewood was burned by some angry mobs and the LSPD can’t control the gang because they are outnumbered and out gunned.

“I wonder who’s the rigged this shit…” Vickel wondered and told Martin, “If we are returning to Liberty City, wont FBI raised their suspicion at us?” he snickered, “I don’t know but I think it’s safe if we’re keeping your friend close…” Martin fly the plane into Liberty City and they must say farewell at their turf now…

Tirana, Albania

The Coup

A car stops in front of President Yarko Vledic’s residence where he is being held and dragged outside by two Opozicija soldiers. President Yarko is dragged out of the building by two Opozicija soldiers. Other soldiers are on top of buildings. Helicopters swarm the area.

Igor began his speech, “Today, we rise again as one nation, in the face of betrayal and corruption!” Yarko is dragged into a car and hit in the face by one of the soldiers. When he looks forward the car is driven by an Opozicija soldier and Raimir, who are taking him to Igor for a public execution. Igor's speech plays over the radio. “We all trusted this man to deliver our great nation into a new era of prosperity.” Soldiers are seen running down the sidewalk in the opposite direction of the car. At a fork soldiers stand on the side, firing into the air.

Raimir touches the driver and then points, leading the driver down a grassy, uphill drive, after a BMP. Soldiers are seen smoking on the sides. Raimir gets a call on his cell-phone. He looks back at Yarko and then gets back on the phone. Soldiers are seen strangling civilians back on the road. “But like our monarchy before the Revolution, he has been colluding with the West with only self interest at heart!”

On one side of the road a soldier is seen pinning a civilian and then gutting him. On the other several soldiers are firing into buildings. A tank comes out of an alley closely followed by civilians. Soldiers aren't far behind. The tank stops near a market place, soldiers get out and start shooting and stabbing the shoppers. The car goes down a hill. At the bottom a garbage can is rolling with a human under it.

The human gets out and is shot from behind. The car comes to an intersection. A truck chock full of soldiers goes ahead of the car. The other roads are swarmed with soldiers. The car follows the truck. They come to a fork. The truck goes left. In the middle is an empty concrete area behind a building. Many civilians are lined up against it with their hands behind their heads and their faces against the brick. Several civilians are on the ground being arrested by soldiers. “Collusion breeds slavery! And we shall not be enslaved!”

On a corner bend there was another empty area behind a building where some more civilians are being killed and arrested for resisting the Opozicija. At the violent scene Raimir tapped the driver's shoulder, and he looked, nodded, and turned back to the road. Civilians steal guns from soldiers and fire upon Opozicija agents in a small courtyard. They are all killed. Soldiers exit a tank and run down the sidewalk.

The car goes right at a fork into an alley with many posters of Igor and dumpsters. Behind a dumpster a civilian is seen painting a picture of Yarko onto the alley wall. He sprints off when the car comes near. A civilian is seen jumping a chain-link fence. A German shepherd is seen chasing him but he escapes. “The time has come to show our true strength. They underestimate our resolve. Let us show that we do not fear them. As one people, we shall free our brethren from the yoke of foreign oppression!”

A dumpster lid is lifted slightly. A civilian head is exposed. He quickly shuts it once the car moves. The car approaches a highway near the bay. Waves crash against the side-rail. Soldiers run across from the right end to the left. The car turns right and follows the soldiers. On the left several soldiers sneak around a crashed truck and start firing up the road. The car goes straight.

On the left many civilians are lined up with their backs facing the road. Soldiers reload and aim at them. As the car passes they fire and the bodies drop in a hail of gunfire. “Our armies are strong and our cause is just.” The car turns left at a small courtyard where soldiers are lined up and tanks are parked. “As I speak, our armies are nearing their objectives, by which we will restore the independence of a once great nation.” the car travels down a deserted road.

At the end are some soldiers talking and smoking. At the very end there is an arena on the right. Many soldiers are lined up here. They all fire their guns into the air as they cheer. The car stops outside the arena. A soldier opens the back door, another pulls Yarko out, and throws him onto the ground. “Our campaign has begun.” The soldier kicks Yarko in the face, and he blacks out.

As Yarko's vision comes to, two soldiers each take one of Yarko's arms and lead him down the long hallway into the arena where Valther awaits. The soldiers hold Yarko in front of Valther, who looks at him. He then nods and backs off. The soldiers begin to lead him towards a bloody, wooden stake in the middle of the arena.

Evan looked over to the arena, he look to a Opozicija soldier and asked him about the bloody stake, “You sure the place was held for another public execution?” the soldier replied, “Yeah, this is! Igor will tell the world about this…” Evan nodded but Maccaron told him, “Eh, Yarko was tied up! You should record this!” and he watch Opozicija soldiers cheer very loudly and he also cheer too.

“Okay, I’ll record it…” Evan replied as he record this execution. Igor looks at Valther, who is holding a Desert Eagle Mark XIX. Igor approaches to take it. When Igor first looks up, it looks as if Valther is threatening him because he is aiming at Igor. Igor hesitates, and then Valther turns it over so Igor could grip it. Igor takes it and walks towards Yarko.

“Okay, here we go…” Evan said as he recorded. Igor looks into the camera (the execution is being filmed on live television). He tells the world...

“This is how it begins” Igor aims the Mark XIX at Yarko's face and cocks it. Igor fires the gun, executing Yarko. Opozicija soldier cheer very loudly and he turns back from Yarko’s corpse, return his gun to Valther

• Upvote 1

Hondou Family

Leader: Ethan Hondou

Turf: Broker

Vehicles: ’99 Ford Crown Victoria, ’84 Pontiac Trans-Am, ’06 Lamborghini Murceliago

Weapons: Glock 18 machine pistol, MP5K w/ Akimbo and Holographic-sight, MG36, L85A1 and PKP Pecheneg

Allies: FBI, Head Hunterz, Black Organization, Varrio Los Aztecas and Voronin Family

Enemies: North Holland Hustlers, Pegorino Crime Family, Vance Crime Family, Russian Bratva (Faustin, Petrovic Rascalov and Bulgarin), Wrong Way Assassin and Ballas

Notable Members: Hidemi Hondou, Eisuke Hondou, Vanya Reznov (Serb: Вања Резнов), Kralan Mladic (Serb: Младић Кралан), Ethan Hondou, Vadimir Revlov (Serb: Вадимир Ревлов), Igor Stephanovilli (Игор Степхановилли) and Vaness Stewart

Boss: Ethan Hondou

Nationality: Japanese

Appearance:

Description: Head of Hondou Family

Weapon: ACR with Thermal Scope

Vehicle: '06 Corvette C6

Caporegime: Hidemi Hondou

Appearance: Wears blue track jacket and black pants

Description: CIA agent and Black Organization agent, Ethan's daughter. Involved in gang warfare

Weapon: G36C, MP10, AUG HBAR

Vehicle: '87 Pontiac Firebird

Alias: Rena Mizunashi, Kir

Consigliere: Eisuke Hondou

Appearance: Wears black shirt under white t-shirt, black track pants, blue sneakers and a round eyeglasses

Description: Ethan's son and an experienced sniper.

Weapon: SR-25 (M-16 Sniper)

Vehicle: '96 Lexus GS300

Other: Always driving with his crew.

Arms Smuggler: Vadimir Revlov (Serb: Вадимир Ревлов)

Nationality: Croatian

Appearance: Wears maroon hoody, olive track pants and blue sneakers

Description: Arms Smuggler, know everything about weapons

Weapon: G3 w/ C-Mag and auto-fire, Uzi

Vehicle: white GMC Savana

Alias: Marco

Other: He drove his car always with gang member

Head Assassin: Kralan Mladic (Serb: Младић Кралан)

Nationality: Bosnian

Appearance: Wear cyan jacket, green cargo pants, black-and-white crepe-soled sneakers

Description: Head Assassination of Hondou Family

Weapon: Dual Uzi, SVD Dragunov, SPAZ 13:22

Vehicle: '74 Chevrolet Caprice, '03 Hummer H2

Cargo Controller: Vanya Reznov

Nationality: Russian

Appearance: Wears green jacket and black track pants, have a fedora and black eyeglasses

Description: Controls harbor in Broker

Weapon: Desert Eagle, AK47 w/ drum magazine and PK-AV scope

Vehicle: '07 Chevrolet Avalanche

Hot Shot: Igor Stephanovilli

Nationality: Russian

Appearance: Wears unzipped maroon jacket under red stripped black t-shirt

Description: Under protection by FBI and Black Organization after his entire family was slaughtered by Rascalov Family after his brother trying to double-cross him.

Weapon: Makarov Pistol

Vehicle: '89 Pontiac Firebird

The Agent: Vaness Stewart

Nationality: American

Alias: Contender

Appearance: Wears burgundy sweater and black pants

Description: Anti Drugs Squad which controls over Broker

Weapon: MP5

Vehicle: '05 Dodge Charger

Note: Trey Stewart's older sister

Possible Snippet

Martin and his henchman are trying to Liberty City without caught by FBI

The gang wars in Los Santos has plagued to Las Venturas

Masumi Sera was threaten by a Eastern European after she coincidentally hit his cousin's car

Arlan

The Red Line

Two Days Later...

Berchem, Alderney

13:43 PM

Arlan drove his GTO with a NHH’s gangsta which he grips a Mac-10 seeking for Eisuke Hondou. Arlan found him at Berchem with his sister, Hidemi. He stepped out from his GTO with his homie and walks toward Eisuke. His homie hold Eisuke at gunpoint and Arlan shouted, aims his Uzi to Hidemi.

“Do not fucking move or he’s dead…” Hidemi turned looking at her brother was old at gunpoint by a NHH’s gangsta and Arlan Klepikov and she draws her MP10 and aim down her sights to Arlan. “Eisuke is in danger… Need help now!” several minute later, A Porsche 356A and a red Monte Carlo SS pulled near Hidemi’s Citroen and FBI Charger follow them.

“Oh, shit!” shouted Arlan. He also spotted FBI and two snipers in black and his homie, snickered “Okay, PBX are on their way. If a shot fired, we’re dead…” “Don’t worry, my friend. I used for this shit!” Arlan replied. Eisuke pleaded, “Please! I didn’t do any harm to you all!” However the gangsta shut him, “Shut your fucking mouth or you didn’t make it! You feel me?”

Meanwhile, Gin walk to Kir and he asked, “What the hell is happening here?” “I don’t know but these two men are holding Eisuke” Kir told him. A black Chevrolet C-1500 and a white Mercedes CLK320 pulled over near Gin’s car and the gangsta shouted to Arlan, “Oh, it’s getting worse! Did you have something?” He told him, “I have a PKP but I forgot to take them from my car”

“Useless wanker!” the gangsta yelled to Arlan as Eisuke shouted to the gangsta, “Look! My family was there! Now you are in big trouble! Let me go!” the gangsta turned to Eisuke and snarled “Could you shut your fucking mouth? Cause I gonna put the hollow tip at your head, motherfucker!” Arlan, angered shut them, “Could you both shut your fucking mouth?!” Gin seeing this, told his sniper

“It looks the culprit are arguing each other. Chianti, target your PSG at the man with coat jacket. But hold your fire… ” “Alright… That’s our cue…” A yellow H2 stopped near Arlan’s GTO and two men stepped out. Chianti, looked at the two people at her reticule of her PSG, “I got two guy stepped out from a H2. The one was a Serbian, armed with MP10 and another was wearing rainbow-strip sweater, wields a G36C”

“It is his gang?” asked Gin in suspicious. Hidemi lowers her gun, replied “Maybe, but the man with a MP10 was a Serb if I know… Oh no! Maybe he was witnessed an arms deal” Kei, looking at Hidemi asked her “What the meaning of this?” “Two month ago, I found him at Hove Beach, shocked and pale and I ask him ‘Ei-Chan, what happen’ and he says ‘I watched an arms deal and narcotic at the ship- We must go now! They are after us!’ I followed his will, Ei-chan gets into my car and I drove him away… Maybe they will kill him for hiding their tracer” Hidemi explained.

“Or that the dealer which he witness?” Kei asked, gripping his MP10, “Possibly…” Hidemi murmured. “Wait! I know that guy wearing red-rainbow sweater! He is Playboy X his real name was Trey Stewart and the Serbian was Niko Bellic, his right hand man” Kei explained. Gin wondered, “Why you know the other gang as you still young?” “Well, my parents tell me…” Kei replied.

“Let him go! He does don’t know about this!” Hidemi shouted. They glared at the gangsta, Arlan, Niko and X. “Niko, this situation is getting heated up! There’s FBI, Hunterz and man in black!” however Niko snickered, “Ah, C’mon I know their tactic!” he then waking to the back of his car, open it and took a Dragunov sniper rifle, walking to Playboy X and aim down the scope at Chianti. “Gin, the Serbian was aim the Dragunov at me! Shall we open fire?”

“Uh, negative. They still hold Eisuke at gun point which the Serb was aim his MP10” Gin told her at the chatter. Kei aim down his MP10 w/ Dot-Sight to Arlan and shouted, “Hidemi won’t fell good if you hurt him…” “It isn’t your business you prick!” Shouted Playboy X. “Trey… Is that you?” Playboy X then looked at Vannesa, shocked and he shouted, “What the fuck are you doing here?! This isn’t your time, fool!” Vanessa aim her MP5 to his younger brother and glared at him, “Enough of this bullshit! You are under arrest!” “Sorry ass bitches!” he shouted as he fired his G36C, killing her.

Chianti fired her PSG to the gangsta, killing him and freed Eisuke and he took the Mac, open fire at Niko, Playboy X and Arlan. “Shit! We’re rollback now!” they are retreating to their vehicles only to realize Kei detonated Arlan’s GTO and he shouted, “My fucking car!” he trying to fire his gun to Eisuke but interfered by Hidemi’s fire, retreat to Niko’s car and leave the area.

“Hey you can’t leave me behind here!” Playboy X shouted despite the H2 is leaving him. Kei, Jodie and James glared at him and he shouted, “Fuck this bullshit!” he threw his gun, and Hidemi captured him. Meanwhile, Arlan was driving Niko’s H2 and he asked, “Well, excuse me but, are you Romanian Bratva?”

“Yes, so am I but listen. Now we’re hunted by police and that Organization. We need help from you. Could you accept it?” Arlan replied. “Well, that’s a job for me…” Niko accepts it. Arlan snickered about his gang, "Blood be the thickest bond there is you know? Loyality is not always an easy thing you know start. Zlatomir tell me, say hey Arlan kill him, Arlan shoot that, etcetera, etcetera." They are arrived in Hove Beach, Broker and they stepped out from the H2 and entering Niko’s house.

Icellionaire

Bohan Industrial, Bohan

13:46 PM

Icellionaire and Reeze are arrived in Vandals of Liberty City’s Crib at Bohan Industrial and Gabe greeted them, “Whassup, man! So, I need you all for another favor. I need you two to riding shotgun into pedestrian and my right hand man, Igor Adohalv will help you out” he explained. On his right is a white Bentley Continental Flying Spur and on the hood are two L86 LSWs, one Gold Uzi and M240 machine gun. They also brought the box of the ammunition “Riding shotgun with this shit? Are you fucking psycho?!” shouted Icellionaire to Gabe. “I know this means. We gotta engage the civilian with this gun at med-long distance as the Gold Uzi used as close counters” Reeze explains. “Alright, get heated up! We’re rolling at 14:00!”

Berchem, Alderney

14:54 PM

They are arrived in Alderney. Rezze is driving the Spur as the three: Icellionaire, Adohalv and Gabe as the shooter. They are approaching a roadblock in Berchem, the worst turf according to VALC. “What the hell is happen?” asked Gabe. “No idea. But FBI is encounter again with the Romanian Bratva.” Adohalv told him. “Well, I have a kidnapping mission underway. I think, this make kidnapping was easier!” Icellionaire was cocking his M240, Adohalv and Gabe readied their L86 LSW and Reeze cocked his Gold Uzi.

Unfortunately, this was seen by Hidemi and Kei and Reeze shouted. “Hit the gas, we gotta ice these assholes!” he rolling down the windows of the car and Gabe and Icellionaire open fire at the FBI. Of course the car was bullet proof and they are wearing concealed carry vests and flak jacket. They are killed twenty Radiuses, ten FBI agents and wounding forty seven, excluding Hidemi, Kei, Akai, James and Gin.

Adohalv snickered, “What you waiting for, Reeze? Find us some more Rad’s so we can cap 'em!” they are rolling to another street, killing another Radiuses gang. The death toll was 45. Suddenly, the Spur is under fire and Adohalv shouted, “Hey that motherfuckers gonna blow, bail out!” they ditched the Spur before the Spur is history. Reeze open fire into Radiuses, civilian, FBI and Police as Kei, wield his MG36 open fire at Radiuses and Icellionaire.

Chianti fired her PSG-1 into Icellionaire but missed and he shouted to Adohalv, “Shit! Sniper ahead!” Radiuses, running into the streets armed with PP90M1 and RK95 engaging war with Narva St., VALC. Suddenly, a van pulled out and seven Ballas stepped out, aiding Icellionaire and his crew. Martin, armed with PKM take cover near the van, killing ten Radiuses and he return fire at the FBI, killing twelve.

Vickel are aim down his L116A1 popped six Radiuses and because Chianti’s fire distracted him, he engaging her in sniper warfare. Licota wears his purple sweater and black pants, fired his PP90M1 into Hidemi, but she distract him with her MP10. Gin, aim down his M4A1 firing his gun into Reeze but he return fire with his Gold Uzi.

Martin

Loose Ends

Martin keep firing his PKM into Radiuses despite FBI and Hunterz was open fire at him and Paul shouted, “Sorry ass bitches!” he fired his dual Mini Uzi into a Radiuses soldier as he return fire with RK95. Meanwhile, Licota, Reeze and Adohalv fend off the FBI until the backup was arrived. Kei’s father, Makarov arrived with his squad, this horrified Adohalv and he shouted, “Fuck! The squad was here! Suppressing fire!”

Victor are running into cover and firing his M4A1 into Licota, grazing him in the chest and shoulder. He trying to return fire but Hidemi finished him with a headshot from her MP10.

Martin infuriated by his friend’s death, shouted, “I going to kill you, motherfucker!” he fired his PKM into FBI and Black Organization, wounding Jodie in her left arm. Eisuke took PP90M1 off of a dead Radiuses and taking cover near Victor and blind fire into Paul. A Ballas with black jacket and purple rag shouted. “Licota’s dead! We need to move our ass!” he wields a dual Vector and sprayed it into Radiuses, seeking cover.

Adohalv shouted as he spotted more Radiuses from the houses. “Rad! Left side! Left side!” They are killing everyone on their way, and Paul fired his Dual Mini Uzi into Trecers, which he armed with AK47 w/ dual mag.

Hidemi, discarded her MP10 and took a PP90M1 and spraying the gun into Radiuses, VALC, Narva St. and Ballas. This was 3- way war! Shuichi shouted to FBI to cease fire, “Hold your Fire! Listen, we can’t engage this! This is too risky to do as they have hostage in the crib and these suckers have wounded Jodie!” Lev calmed him, “Akai, I know your fell but we need to wait until Sera and SWAT arrived.”

Several minute later, Sera and Dayz arrived in her purple Monaro and she stepped out of her vehicle and she asked everyone, “What happen here? Why everything I see was gunfire and blood?”

“Well, that was their gang war. They are in war since ’93 as Ballas killed Radiuses’s loyal member, Fugu. They killed him at their turf, Idlewood because Fugu do something ‘hated by entire gangster’ In ’96, Radiuses came into Idlewood, looking for payback however ambushed by Ballas which they know the ambush by a Radiuses lieutenant turned-to enemy told the ambush and arming themselves” Dayz explained.

“On 2001, Ballas allied with North Holland Hustlers, Dwayne Forge to attack the Radiuses in Firefly Island in Broker. They are fending off the attackers in the pier but, because these just a set-up, they are attacked from the sea and killing many high-ranking Radiuses member. They are forming a truce in 2006 with the help from Hunterz and Voronin family” he added

“But why the truce go off in 2008?” Sera asked. “2008, Brujas’s Killing Line. Two convoy vehicle, one of them bringing ten Radiuses’s lieutenant are ambushed in Tierra Robada by twelve Kilo Trays gunman. They are engaging shootout with Radiuses and they hijack it. The Ballas abandoned the veichle near Las Brujas, including the corpse. The Ballas are responsible after they hold a photo of the ambushed convoy” Kei explained.

“The Los Santos civil war began after this guy stole a shipment which revealed as firearms and open fire at Radiuses’s men in Ocean Docks,” he gave a photo to Hidemi and she told Kei, “I know this man! He’s Ryder. He’s addicted of PCP in 1992 and the high member of Grove Street Families. He have crossing the gang and supposed dead in a shootout in 1992 but appeared in 2004”

“He must been cheat death, uh?” asked Gin.

“He crossed the gang with a man named Big Smoke. After their betrayal, they flooded LS with crack cocaine and Ballas taking all Grove Street turf. Some of them are worked as drug smuggler to fund their addiction. The two leaders, Carl Johnson and Sean ‘Sweet’ Johnson are captured by the corrupt C.R.A.S.H leader, Frank Tenpenny. Sweet are wounded in a shootout in Mulholland and treated in prison hospital and Carl was dumped in Whetstone, to kill a witness. Smoke and Ryder are form an alliance with a organization named Loco Syndicate who began supplying many drugs from their base in San Fierro but they are didn’t know a undercover agent is involved in the operation” Hidemi explained

“Hey I know this snitch!” Dayz yelled.

“What are you know about him?” Gin asked him. “Jizzy, the most powerful pimp in that city. Not much else is known about him but, he was killed by a shootout by an African-American claimed to ‘crack down the organization’. The second, T-Bone Mendez. He is the muscle, ensuring the order which Jizzy order was carried through perfectly. Killed in a shootout in Espalande North, by the same which he killed Jizzy. The third was Mike Toreno, The leader of the syndicate. But latter was revealed he was Government undercover agent”

“I’ll resume the story. Big Smoke still live in Los Santos after his betrayal and he is OG Loc’s manager, which he ruined Madd Dogg carrer by several harm’s way. But, after the drug manufactory was destroyed by an explosion, Smoke also attempts to show himself as a philanthropist when telling West Coast Talk Radio that he is using his money to try and stop the sale drugs in Los Santos, despite he was being the drug baron of the city. After Sweet was paroled from prison and retook Ganton from the Baseheads (Ballas)” Hidemi added.

“Well, did you know what happen with Smoke?” asked Akai. “Smoke began to recluse and extremely paranoid and he is hiding away in his drug manufactory plant. Meanwhile, Grove Street is re-taking Glen Park and Idlewood to start seeking Smoke and his drug operation. The Grove was found him at East Los Santos, which the area was heavily guarded by Ballas, Vagos, Petrovic Family and San Fiero Rifa. Despite that, Carl infiltrate the ‘palace’ and began to engaging bloddy shootout with Smoke’s men before he killed Smoke in a shootout”

“Wow, Hidemi, that’s fascinating story. But, what happen with C.R.A.S.H?” Gin asked her. “I don’t know but Tenpenny was killed by a accident in Ganton overfly and the other was ‘believe on the run’” Sera heard the gunfire and she muttered in horror, “Oh, no… The war was worsened…”

“Calm down. I have a plan…” Hidemi told her.

Meanwile, in the shootout. Hot Snow scared, shouted, “Oh wait a minute, you all using real bullets? Oh, oh I’m ghost!” he flees the shootout. Martin shouted, keeping his fire at Radiuses, “I gonna tear you crib, motherfucker!” they are arrived at Radiuses crib, and Adohalv, Paul, Vickel and two Ballas member are holding off Radiuses as Martin, Icellionaire and Gabe crippling Radiuses’s crib.

In the inside, the three engaging bloody shootout with Radiuses and sometime they both use innocence civilian as human shield.

After they mopping up the place excluding the hostages, they are ascending into the second floor: The drug lab. Martin reloaded his PK, and sprayed it into Radiuses and the worker are arming themselves with AK47s and PP90M1s.

“Shit, these are armed themselves with that! I gotta capture some of them!” Martin shouted. After they dispatched all of them, Gabe replied, “Could be.”

Suddenly 7 Hourz appeared, enraged. “DIE MOTHERFUCKER! You shouldn’t leave this place alive!” Hourz ordered some of his soldiers to hold off Martin as he fired his M4A1 Aimpoint to Gabe as Icellionaire reloaded his Dual Mini Uzi, picking off one Radiuses gangsta and nailing 7 Hourz in chest. One bullet in the eye should finish him.

Icellionaire snarled to Hourz’s dead body “You shouldn’t disturb our party, motherfucker!” They are advanced into the third floor: The Lounge.

On the entrance, they are greeted by gunfire and Icellionaire shouted, “Man, I don’t want to use this place as crib! These occupants were hostile! Mow them down!” Ice Louver appeared with the last Radiuses, which he are armed with AK74 and Louver snickered, “Hey how you felling Martin? Probably not too good ‘cause your turf got burned and your crew got blasted, huh?! Get used to it fool! Cause that’s what’s gonna happen of the rest of the crew. The Ballas is gonna be outlawed!” Louver and Martin discarded their weapon, ready to engaging a fist fight. Martin smirked, “You been dead for a while sucker, you just didn’t know it.”

Martin stun Louver with several fists after he kick him. Martin dragged Louver into a windows and he shouted to him, “What your last wish, motherfucker?!” Louver snarled, “I should give you to FBI for all this, fool!” Martin shouted at him in hatred, “Unless I got Luke first!” he push Louver hardly, crashing the window and Louver screaming, fall into a car and dead.

22:04 PM

In the outside, Paul fired his Uzi, smoking another Radiuses and Martin, Icellionaire and Gabe walked out from the crib and Paul greeted them, "Hey, glad to make it!"

Adohalv greeted Martin, “Hey, good to cripple their drug operation. Anyway, I found a basement armory in the crib and I took some gun for you to hold off FBI and SWAT if they were called here. Take it if they are useful” he handed Martin an Uzi, Gabe took a SPAZ 13:22 auto shotgun, Adohalv handed Reeze with AK47 w/ retractable stock and drum-mag and P228 akimbo, Vickel armed with M4 Carbine w/ Red Dot-Sight, Icellionaire take a P90 and the two Ballas member are armed with G3 rifle.

Adohalv are readied his AK74u and he told Martin, “I also found some grenade and some bandage thinking-” Adohalv’s words was cut off as the FBI, Police and Head Hunterz are arrived and Martin shouted, “It looks you didn’t miss the whole thing!”

The FBI are armed with M4 Carbine as the Hunterz readied their ACR. Jodie shouted to Adohalv, “This is Jodie Starling, both hand on your head. You have five seconds to surrender before our team open fire” she demanded, “You gotta be shitting me!” Adohalv shouted, he ordered Martin and his team to open fire at the road block.

They are starting to retreat into the crib after FBI and Hunter are outnumber and outgunned Martin and his team. Paul shouted, “Shut the door!” Adohalv close and lock the door to prevent FBI and Hunterz to arrest them.

Adohalv told the team “There’s an armory in the basement. Better stock up while you can. Also, I also found some bricks of C4 and bricks of raw Semtex. I assure we can move the kidnapped here and strapped them with the explosives! Now, let’s get to work!”

In the outside, Kei looked over the Radiuses crib and he asked his father, “Hey, Luke didn’t live in this city anymore?” “I don’t know, but he was flee into Russia and Loyalist will capture him.” Makarov replied.

“I got a message Gabe will move the kidnapped to this place!” Sera nodded, told him, “We will rescue them and capture Martin and his soldier. I have a plan. The time is short so, get to it…”

Vasha Dimavey

Outnumbered but doesn’t outgunned

00:24 AM

Radiuses’ crib - Berchem, Alderney

“So, this is the Russian you brought, uh?” Martin asked Gabe. “Yeah, and they are our partner since ’05! And look, they are come!” Gabe pouted. Ten vehicles were entering Berchem but this noticed by Kei and Hidemi, Vodka snickered. “I bet these are Dimayev family…”

Gin wondered, “How did you know about them?”. In the crib, the Dimayev family was greeted by Ballas, VALC, and Narva Street. “Hey, brother. Long time no see, uh?” Adam told him. “Anyway, we’re pinned here by these Feds! We need a way to escape! Our turf has burned down!” Martin told Adam’s younger brother, Vasha.

Suddenly, a Ballas gangsta burst through the door, panting heavily, “Brother! Rascalov and Pegorino’s men are heading this way! They’ll be here in ten minutes!” Paul, having little surprised snickered. “So, the fat fucking joke and the psycho Dimitri are trying to dug their grave uh? While we are pinned by FBI, several psychos in black (Black Organization) and Head Hunterz! And why Gabe brought several hostages?”

Gabe told him, “Nah, their family won’t pay the ransom! So I strapped them with explosive!” Adam shouted to his soldiers, “Start handing out the armory to our crew. We’ll meet these scums head on.” In the Rad’s crib Ballas, Narva. St, Vandals of Liberty City and Dimayev family are preparing themselves for fending off the FBI, Black Organization, Rascalov Family, Pegorino Family, Head Hunterz and LCPD. They also use the armory in the basement.

Vasha grabbed the RSASS and he threw the RSASS into his right hand man, Fyodor as Martin took an AK47 w/ PK-AV and GP-25 grenade launcher and threw it into his trusted soldier, Fletch.

Vasha took a G18 machine pistol and take an Akimbo Vectors. He also took several M67 frag grenades if thing goes south. Adam are took a PM-9 w/ HAMR scope and Pistol Mitralieră model 1963/1965 w/ Grip and Dual-Mag.

Meanwhile, Adohalv readied his AK74u and took an Uzi as backup weapon. He also took several M2 frag grenade and several Semtex grenade if they (LCPD) brought the APC. Gabe grabbed an FAD and threw it into a VALC Public Enemy and he took an ACR w/ Holographic sight and Spaz 13:22 as close encounters.

Icellionaire took his PKP and he keeps the P90 as backup. Gabe and his henchman are wiring the hostage with explosives. A VALC looked and he look several roadblock set by police and he watched several snipers are glared at them.

He shouted to his comrades, “Well, it will be their last scoping, motherfucker!” Martin ordered Paul, “Hey, you should go to the roof to distract them. If they are doing slick, I kill the hostages… You should beware of the SWAT helicopter”

“Okay, Martin. Good luck at there…” Paul then running into the roof, prepared to encounter the snipers.

Meanwhile, a black Pontiac GTO is parked at the roadblock and a CIA agent with her boss looked at him from the roadblock. The Ballas gangsta then turned into Adohalv and he shouted, “Guys, the CIA was here!” Adohalv suddenly snorted, “CIA?! What the fuck?! Okay, do the second act!” Adohalv told him and he turn to Vasha and said in worried tone

“Hey, you should follow me now!” he nodded and follow Adohalv onto the rooftops and they opened a tarp and both Vasha and Adohalv are operating the SAM battery. “With this, the CIA WON’T tries to inbounding choppers…” Adohalv nodded and he told a VALC’s Badass, “If the SAM is history, you should take the 9K38 Igla!” he asked Adohalv, “How about Gabe?”

Adohalv told him as he looking into the roadblock and he looked several FBI agents are armed with MP5 and MP10, several people in black (Black Organization) “These still wiring the hostages, thing is heated up. They looked over the SAM battery which I brought. And there’s SWAT personnel trying to knell us down!”

Suddenly, Martin glanced toward him and snickered, “For real?” Adohalv wondered, “Yeah, well. If they won’t brought fucking NOOSE, we’re still in this building. Look!” Adohalv pointed at the roadblock, “There are several Russians in there. If that was Dimitri’s men, I will unloaded my AK74u and whip their ass!”

Vasha lurked, saying, “But wait! Ain’t entire Russian Mafia will attack us?” Adohalv told him, “No, only Dimitri family. You should meet your brother now. The hostage situation was commenced. I, Martin and my unit will hold the snipers off! Good luck…” Vasha then leave the roof for meeting Adam.

Gang Warfare: 4 vs 6 vs 2

Front Yard Ballas, Narva Street, VALC, and Dimayev Family – Head Hunterz, FBI, CIA, LCPD, Black Organization, and Hondou Family - Rascalov Family and Pegorino Family

A tease for you all before I end this Act one! And I'll post several snippets (Based on the picture):

Valther and his soldier arranged a meeting in Caucasus Mountain, Russia

7879453966_acc9126979_b.jpg

Igor and his Opozicija are bombard a village.

7879448572_d7747c17c1_b.jpg

Vasha Dimayev

Fraud Crew Sale

Radiuses’ crib – Berchem, Alderney

06:21 AM

The siege was initiated six hours ago. Several TV van are parked at the roadblock. Kei, Shinichi (Conan) and Lev are didn’t sleep as the others are resting to watch movements of the gang-military in the ‘captured’ crib.

Some of the reporter are wear bullet-proof vest as one of the reporter are killed by Ballas sniper. Adohalv, Paul, Vasha and Adam are still keeping up as all of his crew is sleeping. Adohalv and Paul are in rooftops, looking to Jodie as Akai aim his AWM to Paul’s crew.

In the third floor, Adam screeched as he keeps his PM-9. “Man, we gonna smoke those FBI assholes...” Vasha snickered, “Just trying to keep my soldiers alive, fool! Or else we’re dead man!” “I’ll try…” Adam said as he go into the room which all the hostage and the kidnapped are inside and he aim his PM-9 into the hostage.

A gunshot is heard. Adam shouted over the bug, “I told you to shut your fucking your mouth, you fucking stupid!” Another gunshot was heard.

Sera worried, “I hope these bastards aren’t killing the hostages…” Kei calmed her, “Sera, it won’t happen. They will safe and-” suddenly, Vasha slamming the door, and Adam with his henchmen are encountered them, "What the fuck did you do?"

Vasha asked as he looked to Adam as he holds an 18-yr guy and aim his PM-9 in his left hand and he raged, “I just killing that bigmouth motherfucker! He won’t shut up!”

Hidemi glanced toward Vasha and she aims her PP90M1 and shouted at him, “Release that guy! I do not let your any fucking gangsters are hurting the innocent hostages” knowing this was sour, Vasha snarled to Adam in anger, “Don’t just stand there man, do something!”

Adam got a call and after he hung up the phone, he glared as his voice trembled and he executed the guy, shocking Hidemi and after she regains her composure, she looked at Adam and she growled, “I wouldn’t let you killing any hostages or we will open fire!”

Adam still aim his FMG-9 and ignoring Hidemi and he snickred, “I have executed that damned guy. Now bring Krivenko, Taras, Rena, and Evgeni or you all could see another execution!”

Vasha turn to Adam and he snickered, “Man this isn’t funny! We have the Peg’s trying to kill us, FBI on our front, Oh shit! But, who’s phoning you?” Adam and Vasha are returning into the crib and he told him, “Alright. I got a intel from Amsel’s men. They know who’s betrayed your unit and killing all their family including your family. And I killed that guy because he hearing the information”

Vasha asked him, “So, who is the fucking responsible killing them?” his word was cut off as he got a call from somebody and he shouted in joy, “Ya see? Ya see? What did I tell you? It was a snap!”

Vasha was making a call to Carl Johnson and that call was listened by Hidemi’s tracker. Meanwhile, CJ wondered as he stole a F-22 from Easter Basin Naval Station, he got a radio warning, “What's happenin' here? What’s the meaning of prepare to be vaporized”

Vasha lurked, saying “Prepare to be vaporized', what a bunch of bullshit. Ignore them. They shoot at you and it's an international incident. You're not a British tank, so you should be fine.”

CJ asked, “For real?” Vasha pouted, “Yeah, well, probably. Now make your way to the flotilla and sink the fuckers!” he hung up the phone.

In the roadblock, Kei walking into Hidemi and he asked her, “Alright, who’s will sink somebody?” She replied, “I don’t know but Vasha was ordered CJ to steal a F-22 and the military was chasing him. And-”

Suddenly her voice was lowered, and Hidemi resume her talk, “I hope Sera will all right after she witness that execution” “Don’t worry, she will fine…” Gin walked to Hidemi and told her, “Kir, Shinichi’s parents are arrived. But I will look over at the gang snipers in the rooftops”

Hidemi smiled, replying “I captured a Ballas high lieutenant and he’ll be arrived.” Gin nodded but Makarov told them, “But, if they knew their OGs are captured, didn’t they will execute the hostage?” Hidemi smirked, she gripped her PP90M1, “No, that won’t happen. We will freed them all and capture the gangsters”

Deal Steal

In the crib, Icellionaire, felling the snipers are need more firepower, took a Barret M82 from the armory, joining Paul and Adohalv at the rooftops then looked over the Ballas high member (Kane) which he was strapped with C4 by Kei and Makarov and Paul asked Adohalv, “Kane? Adohalv, who was that in the right of Kane?” he replied in confusion

“Uh, I bet he was Dimayev member. But strange, why they are captured the high member? And it this right if Vasha are allowed to sneak out?” Adohalv looked over into the man as he was captured by Akai and Vivian. “Oh, man… Vasha won’t happy to see this” Paul wondered as he looked at the CIA “Hondou Family?”

In the roadblock, many people lined up behind police’s line, wondering what happen. Hidemi recognized Adam who had killed that guy and he get out from the building, holding another hostage, strapped with C4 guarded by his soldiers and Hidemi recognized Dimayev Family, some of them are fought with Comunistă rebel forces.

Hidemi know them because her colleagues are in Albania when they are funding a coup and Igor Mladic are overthrown Yarko Vledic’s goverment and execute him in the national television. With a glare, she shouted, "Hey, bastard," and leveled her PP90M1 at Adam. "Give me an acceptable reason why you killed that guy, or this gun's going off in your direction."

Adam snickered, aim his PM-9 with his one hand, “They're always towing people's shit!” but she still didn't pull the trigger. She glared and swept the weapon across the ranks of gangsters and mafias. "I am NOT letting you guys toy with the lives of innocent kids, no matter why the hell you decide to do it."

Hidemi flicked off one of the Dimayev Bratva who gave a sarcastic response, and shouted, "I've got Kane and Gleb tied and ready, so if you hand over your hostage, I might give them back. In case any of you don't know me, I'm Hidemi Hondou. A CIA agent. I infiltrated your base and helped out those hostages. And I'm done paying around. So, what are you guys going to do?”

Adam shouted in anger, threaten Hidemi as he aim his PM-9 at the hostage’s head, “You're fucking psycho! If you won’t release the two, these people will get it!”

“Not before you see your comrades back” Makarov interfere as Kei pulled out B-Dup from the car strapped with C4. “OH, SHIT! Makarov, they outsmarted me, motherfucker!” screeched Adam as he aim his gun. “If you NOT hurt any hostages… Your comrades are okay” Adam lowered his gun from the hostage’s head and he snickered, “Alright, we will…”

Martin looked over at Kane and Dup and his face was blank and he asked Paul in concern, “Man, these fucking psychos are never give up! If we like this, we’re gonna roll back to Holland’s crib!” he calmed Martin and Icellionaire mumbled, “Alright we will make a negotiation with them” he then go to the third floor, holding a guy and Martin and Paul followed them Adohalv walked over to Icellionaire and he shouted, “Alright, I need some cover!”

Adam, Vasha and his soldier are turned to Martin as he holds Eisuke, strapped with C4. Adam shouted in anger, “Martin, what the fuck? If you do this, we will get busted!”

Hidemi shocked but she then regain her composure and raised her weapon and leveled it at Icellionaire. "Let him go, now! Here's the deal, we'll release one prisoner for every hostage you spare and return to you, starting with Kane and Dup, who you can have right now if you return my brother to us."

Without another word, she walked forward into Icellionaire covered by FBI, Hondou Family, Head Hunterz and Black Organization, "Alright, release Eisuke to me, and I'll go trade him for your crew. You can trust me that I won't cross you... In a matter this urgent there's no room for risks."

Martin are still hold Eisuke and he told the others, “Guys, you should back to the crib. I’ll control this shit!” anyone but Martin, Paul and Icellionaire are pulled back to the captured crib and Icellionaire still aim his PP2000 at Eisuke’s head and shouted, “Alright! We will release the hostage after you brought the four man, liberate Martin’s crew and freed Gleb! Or this guy will suffer the consequences!”

Hidemi's face was blank and serious. "If you want the member you specified, you'll have to hand my brother over to me unharmed..." She took three steps forward, now standing a few feet away, and took out a transmitter.

"Makarov, they want Krivenko, Taras, Rena, and Evgeni... have them brought here." She looked at Eisuke, then added, "And remove and defuse those bombs. We can have those men you're after put on death row for their actions." She looked at Kei and nodded, she silently hoped everyone was okay and able to escape soon.

She just had to keep them busy and try to get back as many hostages as possible through meeting as few demands as possible. "So, Icellionaire, is it? Will you take the trade of your two men for the safe release of my brother, who isn't even CIA?"

“Okay…” Icellionaire then stripped the bomb vest off and let Eisuke go and he, Icellionaire and Paul are returning into the crib. “Ei-chan! Did you alright? How about other hostages? Did they will free them?” Eisuke replied, “They are already stripped the explosive vest off and they will waiting for their crew.”

Vandals of Liberty City

Turf: Bohan Industrial, Bohan

Weapons: Glock 18, AK74u, AK47 black finish w/ Holographic Sight and Thermal Sight, Micro Uzi and P90MC.

Vehicles: Pontiac Grand AM, '90 Chevrolet Camaro

Leader: Gabe {Connery Clearance}

Allies: Wrong Way Assassin, Narva St., North Holland Hustlers, Dimayev Family and Ballas

Colors: Orange and Blue

Notable Members: Igor Adohalv, Gabe, VEVVER, Tr0picana, Pep5, Ivan Acterian

Enemies: Head Hunterz, Radiuses, FBI, Eastern Holland, Hondou Family, CIA and Black Organization

Vasha Dimayev

That Special Someone

Tudor, Alderney

08:32 AM

You know this mean, Evan (Serghei) and Tudor are in Albania and his man, Volk Krivenko are alone in the Highland crib, he waking up from his sleep at his sofa and he took a soda and he turn on the TV, “Ah, one week without disturbance…” as he watched his favorite show, police siren is heard and he shouted, “What the fuck?!”

He took his M4 from the table and looked over the windows and he turned to shouted to his homie, “I want to know why they are involve FBI! Did I do wrong?” his homie snorted, “What should I know! You didn’t make FBI angry!” Krivenko looked at him, “Okay, you should wait for me when I control this trouble.”

He then handed the homie MP10 and Krivenko are running into the door. As he open the door, Sera stick her .45 to Krivenko and he shouted, “Who the fuck are you? This is ain’t Sunday drive motherfucker!” she glared at him and takes away his M4 carbine. “I won’t be scared by your weapon, now you should follow me to the siege. If you refuse, I should put your gang away in jail. Agree?” Krivenko turned to his homie Man, I should NOT live in Alderney anymore…

Sera then take him away to FBI custody and she took a transmitter, “Makarov, Krivenko are brought into your place…” she then put her transmitter and she return to her Monaro and return to Berchem, If they are touch the hostages, they are dead…

Radiuses’ Crib – Berchem, Alderney

08:54 AM

Paul is aiming his Dragunov as Adohalv noticed something, “Wait, I got an armored van entering the roadblock!” Paul looking over at the van, “Man, I should know-” his words were cut off as Vivian and Makarov brought the four man and Hidemi shouted to Vasha using a megaphone, “Alright, I have brought the four man! Now you must free the hostages!” Vasha then waking into the windows and he looked to Hidemi, “Bring them first!” Adam, Icellionaire and Gabe are brought the four men into the crib and they are brought into the roof.

Paul and Adohalv turned to Vasha as they brought the four men: Volk Krivenko, Evgeni Lukin, Taras Lukin and Rena Lukin. Adohalv wondered, “Still, since when Vasha bring that suckass?” Paul aiming his Dragunov, ignoring the four man, “Maybe because the Feds are trying to capture him... Who know? I keep sniping on the Fed shits” Adohalv followed him, ignoring the four men and aim his sniper at the FBI.

“What the fuck are you doing here?! And why you brought several hostage shit?!” Krivenko looked over. Vasha told him, “Yeah, well… I got some shits to taken care.” He looked to Sera and Vivian. “So, why the fuck you brought us here? So, are you will kill Krivenko for this?” Taras asked Vasha.

Hidemi looked over at Krivenko and Kei told her, “He’s Highland’s head of assassins. Coldblooded gangsta and he doesn’t care about civilians…” Hidemi nodded, “Kei-kun… I know. But I won’t let them hurt any hostages. But it’s odd. Why Vasha demands us to brought the four man only to intimidate them?”

Kei readied his MG36 and looked at her, “I don’t know. But, why you easily know about the kidnapping?” Hidemi told him, “I knew the kidnapping from my colleagues and I witness the kidnapping myself…” she looked over to Martin as he walked out from the crib, unarmed and he raised both of his hands.

Masumi Sera

God forgives, Ballas Don't.

“Aright, brother! Now you can free the hostage unharmed!” Adam looked over into Eisuke and Sera approaching the crib, covered by FBI, CIA, BO, and Head Hunterz. He came to free the hostage telling him, "If you hurt any of the hostages, my sister will shot you…"

As soon as they arrived on the rooftops, Martin grabbed Eisuke, pulls him closer and flipped him to the ground with a hard jerk and tripped him. He pulled him to his feet and used him as a shield. Hidemi started to aim at him but refrained from firing.

Makarov wanted to try to shoot him with a head shot but Martin stayed behind Eisuke’s head. He pulls a pistol from his jacket aiming it into Sera without doubt to fire, "Don't even think about it, asshole! Can we take Kane and Dup back without release the hostage?"

"No way, bastard. You touch them, and I'll shoot you." Sera looked at Martin coldly, stating, "How about this, then? You hand him over to me right here, along with the others, and we'll drop the case for three weeks and let you get out of the country with all your crew. One thing: You may not harm any of the kidnapped, hostages, or my coworkers and their families. Does that work, or do I need to take him from you and tear up some more of your grunts?"

Martin told her, "Do it then, punk! You want him? You can have him." Martin sticking his gun into Eisuke’s head and he cried out, “No! No!” as he wants to execute him…

Click...click...click...click…click Oh, shit!

Even in all his pain, even at the loss of his blood, he still heard the sound of Martin’s gun jammed. Sera took a step closer to Martin and pressed her gun to his collar, grabbing Eisuke with her free hand. "Sorry, but I can't let you boss us around..."

She swept the gun up and twisted it, effectively holding Martin in a chokehold with the weapon, and grabbed Eisuke, shoving him toward the door. Sera used Martin as a shield to protect him as she led the hostage to the stairwell. Icellionaire and Paul can’t do anything because if they hurt him, they all will be greeted by gunfire. After checking that it was clear, she shove Eisuke toward the lower level, watching him run.

With a sigh, she smiled and tightened her hold on Martin. "Hondou-sama asked me to protect him, and I don't go back on my word." She watched as Hidemi ran into the building and secured her brother, bringing him to the FBI hold. "Oh, and, I cut the power on those bombs, by the way, so you have no ace."

She dropped Martin to the ground. "So, do you want to take a peaceable offer or am I going to have to take all the hostages by force? 'Cause if you harm any of them, none of you will be leaving this place on your own legs." Paul aims his Uzi with one hand to Sera, “You can kill him but your sorry ass won’t touch my soldier at the roof!”

Vasha intimidated Taras, ignoring Sera, “Well, I was thinking that... but maybe Krivenko is not the problem. Sorry, it maybe you…” he snarled, “Motherfucker, you think you can touch this shit? You think I got here by letting little bitches like you fuck with me? I own you, nobody owns me.”

Dayz heard the confrontation, asked Hidemi, “Alright, this is now out of control. Shall we free the hostages now?” Kei are heard this, disagree with Dayz and told him, “I don’t think so. Also, the Bratva will attack them any time, which we worried for a shootout” Krivenko pulls his PM “It ain't that simple, Taras. This is nothing personal.”

Taras sneered, “Fuck you, man. You a fucking snake like the rest of them.” Krivenko aim his Desert Eagle at Taras’s head, and execute him. Jodie murmured in concern, “I hope Sera not late rescue the hostages before they are killing them or the war break out…” Sera glared at Vasha, aiming her M4A1 “What are you doing at him?” Paul leveled his gun again to Sera, he shrugged, “Drop your fucking gun or you won’t make it. You feel me?”

Vasha holsters his Desert Eagle and he raged, “You know me?” Evgeni muttered, “Leave me alone. I don't know you. I don't know you” however, Vasha leans down and grabs hold of Evgeni. “Yes you do. I'm the one... who survived.” Evgeni chuckled, “Vasha, hello…” Krivenko glared at him and raged “Just tell me why…” Evgeni looked at him, which he still tied at his back “Why…”

Vasha looked at him sharply, “We were friends. We were all friends. We all grew up together… Oleg, Fyodor, Pashkov, Emir, Tikhon… Should I go on and named them all, huh?” Evgeni snickered “We were friends, but I had other friends! Friends that Oleg and his guys killed. My fucking neighbors!” Evgeni walked away from Vasha as his hand are tied up on his back and he return to Krivenko and gets in his face, “Because of what? Because of shit!” Evgeni turns and walked to Sera getting in her face, “Lies, fucking lies…”

Vasha lurked, raged to Evgeni, “So that makes it okay. To stab your friends in the back?” Evgeni stumbles, coughing his blood and slowly get up, “When everything you believe is shown to be shit, you make strange choices, I guess.” Vasha grabs Evgeni, pulls him closer and shouted, “Fuck you! Strange choices? How much?” Evgeni laughed, “A thousand” Vasha distraught and he hold his tears, “You killed my entire family for one thousand dollars?!”

Evgeni snarled, “How much do you charge to kill someone?” Vasha glared at him and shouted in rage, “You ruined me, you fuck!” Evgeni falls to despair and mumbled, “I needed the money. I have a problem…” he falls to his knees and Vasha shouted in anger “You are fucking junkie!” Evgeni screamed, “Kill me then, you fucking hypocrite! Trust me, you’ll be doing me a favor!”

He almost stumbles again, coughing his blood again and he cried, stumbles and stands again. Adohalv looked at him and he trying to calm Vasha, “Vasha - come on, let's go. Let him suffer... he knows what he did. He doesn't look like he enjoys life too much. Come on.” Krivenko ignored Adohalv’s warn and he looked at Evgeni and he refused to drop his gun despite Sera aims her gun at him.

As Evgeni stand again, Vasha fired his gun in anger and hit Evgeni four times in the chest then fall into his knees. Vasha stopped for a while and Kei and Hidemi looked in horror as Vasha started to fire his gun again and Evgeni fall after he receive five another bullet wounds, for every unit which he betrayed and Vasha looked in anger to Evgeni as he spoke his last words, “Thank you…”

Still infuriated, Vasha shot another bullet to wounded Evgeni and the last shot are killing him. He screamed in anger as he reloads his Glock, “You piece of shit! That’s for everyone! That was for me!” Adohalv looked over the execution trying to calm him, “Okay, Vasha. It’s over. It’s all over now… Leave him there…” Vasha calming himself and he took an Uzi to hand it into Krivenko and he snickered, “I thought you are trying to kill me, uh?”

“In the first though-” his words were cut off as his henchmen running into the roof tops, panting, “The FBI was infiltrating the crib! Some of the hostage was gone!” Adohalv looked at Rena and she was terrified by killing of her entire family, “Hey! How’s about Rena? Are we will waste her?” Krivenko aims his gun into Rena and brutally shot her seven times in the chest and she fell, dead.

Krivenko reloaded his gun and hollered, “So what? I wasted her! The Lukin is no more!” Vasha nodded and told him, “And they are fucking responsible killing my entire family and my units” Paul turned to Dup, “Alright! So the Fed shits are infiltrating our so-called crib?” Gabe nodded with that, told him, “Yeah, I agree with that…” Martin handed Dup with MAC 10 and M4A1 CQB, and Kane armed themselves with FAD and P90MC.

Unknown to them, Dup noticed the hostages was brought away from the crib by Sera into FBI custody and he shouted, “I gonna kill that motherfucker!” Martin shouted in anger, “Shit you crazy! Let’s get up outta here!” Adohalv nodded but Paul, Fletch and Gabe listen Dup’s order instead. They are aiming their weapon at the hostage and Dup screamed, “This is it! Light them up!” Sera looked over at him and she turned to the hostages, screamed in horror, “Get down!”

Dup open fire at the hostage followed by Paul, Fletch and Gabe sprayed their gun at the hostages resulting in the death of 45 hostages and wounding 15 and Adohalv noticed several Cadillac CTS are parked at the rear of the crib. Paul turned from the massacre into the several CTS are parked near the roadblock, “Hey, are Russian are drive that car?”

Fletch looked over at the CTS “Shit… It aint Russian Bratva! It’s North Holland- ” his words were cut off as Lev shot him from head and he took a long fall, kissing the asphalt below. “Shit man! Ya have made a decision quickly!” shouted a Ballas Gangsta. “That for the hostages…” Lev still aims his M240.

“FBI motherfucker! You have killing my crew! There’s no escape, fool!” the Gangsta shouted over at Hidemi and Sera awaken. She is dazed and her vision comes and goes. After she stands up she looked at the corpse of the hostages and Fletch’s lifeless body, hitting the ground hardly. She witnessed a massacre several minutes ago and all around her is dead and wounded victims of the massacre.

She heard someone moaned in pain as he hold his hand, bleeding.

Oh, God. What happen…?

Sera still dazed, trying to regain her vision fully. She pulled out her M4 and she glared at the Gangsta and leveled her M4. Sera shouted in anger, “I am NOT tolerating what your gang boss is doing at innocent hostages! Now surrender or your gang suffers the consequences” the Gangsta waved his AK and swear into Sera, “Bring the consequences, asshole! We’re ready to greet them!”

Martin and Adohalv have taken aback by this and Paul wailed in concern, “Alright guys! We’re holding these fools up! I do not want to be captured!” Icellionaire paused for a moment, “Holy fuck! They are brought the NOOSE!” Gabe appeared, he aiming his Valkyrie Missiles into the APC, “Try this, motherfucker!” Kei aiming his MG36 with his parent if Ballas, Narva Street and Vandals of Liberty City are engaging war, “Hold your ground. This scum is overacted…” his crews are armed with P90MC, ACR w/ ACOG scope and M4 w/ Holographic Scope.

Chianti and Korn are leveled their weapon into Ballas snipers as FBI are armed with MP10. Jodie is looked over the corpses of the hostages, “Are they massacred entire of the hostages?” Gin turned his head, still aim his M4 Carbine into Paul, “Not entirely…”

In the front side of the crib, Several Ballas gunman and VALC’s soldiers are aiming their gun coldly at the roadblock, ready to fire at any time. Adohalv doesn’t sure if Gabe do the right things as the FBI are outnumbered but not outgunned them, this still a choice to make a hasty retreat. But the FBI and NOOSE also looked at them sharply.

Hidemi spotted hidden IEDs, bobby traps, and hidden concealed grenade. On the back side, Narva Street soldier are preparing themselves to hold off the NHH, Russian Bratva and Pegorino Family. Sera are bringing several survivor of the massacre to FBI custody, helped by Kei, Eisuke and Viktor. Sera are trying to return to the crib to rescue remain hostages. But, she afraid if they are been ambushed by Ballas if they are resist them. Or the worst, she will witness another bloodbath…

Adam decided to down to the streets with his crew, trying to dissuade Sera, he holding a NHH psycho as his crew hold a Head Hunterz soldier, “Alright! Now I don’t mind of the fucking hostages! Now you can free them but I ain’t freed the rival, fool!” She aimed her weapon at Adam. "Let the hostage go, and relinquish the prisoners to the police."

Aw, shit… He thought in anger. Adam asked warily, “Are you Masumi Sera?” she looked at him and Vasha at the roof tops and responded, “Yes. I’m a FBI agent.” He reached for his ASP and turned to the NHH’s psycho “Thank you and goodnight…” Adam execute the psycho but before he can execute the other, Sera twisted out of the grip, hitting Adam hard in the legs with the butt of her weapon, and dashed forward attacking the captors. It tooks several seconds to knock them out and grab the Rad’s, and she shoved him before her, shouting, "Get back to the others!"

On the back of the crib, Dimitri wondered, “Shit, did they are keeping these motherfu-” His words were cut off as he spotted Playboy X riding his Patriot and he stepped out, accompanied by his loyal homies. They are armed with Vector and M4A1 Aimpoint. Adohalv snickered, “Hey, Hustlers motherfuckers! How you can parole X so ease, fool?” One of his crew sarcastically replied, “What should you know? That ain’t your mind, sucker!”

Adohalv reached for his gun. Just then as he was, X open fire to Adohalv but he taking cover behind cars, firing his AK47u blindly and shattered a NHH’s Gangsta. A Hustler was African American and wore red sweater and red tracker jeans to match. He had a hairstyle much like Trey and even resembled him a little bit. He aimed at Adohalv again but Gabe shredded him with rounds from his G36C. X reloads his AK and blind fire to Vandals and Ballas near a van. X’s ammo went dry and he took a FAD from his car and hit a Vandal's Public Enemy with blue sweater as his hand was severed.

In the front, Vasha taking cover near a car and blind fire into Kei, “Take my brother, will you?” A Dimayev’ men taking cover near a Stagea and readied his L86 LSW, “Don’t fuck with Dimayev, motherfucker!” he sprayed the gun into the police and Vasha took his grenade from his jacket, threw it into police after cooked it off and killing three FBI agents. “Having a one day?!”

Vasha then insert a new magazine for his Vector and Sera sprayed her M4, grazing his henchmen in the chest as he emerged from cover. Icellionaire taking cover near Vasha and blindly firing his P90, shattered two NOOSE and Sera shouted in anger as she firing her M4 Carbine into Icellionaire’s crew, “If you are killing the innocent hostages anymore, I wont forgive you!”

Icellionaire shouted, reloaded his P90, “Is that enough? You should watch your beloved ones used as shield, motherfucker!” His soldiers are using the hostage as human shield. Adohalv came running outside, firing his AK. He hit a FBI with an ACR. Adohalv yelled to Vasha, “Alright! Those blind fools have captured your brother!” Vasha shouted in anger as he sprayed his Vectors, “Do not let them taking my brother away!”

Hidemi took cover near the mail box, she fired her PP90M1, slugging a Ballas sniper and he fall from roof, took a long fall and slamming a car where Vasha took cover, dead. As the sniper fell, Dimitri then followed Adohalv and fired his AUG HBAR. He hit a NOOSE with M4 Carbine and Dimitri taking cover near the Stagea. He screamed to Adohalv as he taking cover from enemy snipers, “Shit! Where the fuck is our sniper support?!” he reloaded his AK74u and sprayed it into incoming FBI, CIA, Black Organization and Head Hunterz, “They are fucking whipped by that suckass!”

Vasha get out from the cover and sprayed at the Hunterz who had ducked back down. Kei advanced toward him, still firing his MG36. Vasha then took another frag grenade, cooking it off and hurled it into Kei but he threw it back onto the side of the road, wrecking a ’77 black Ford Mustang and Sera using it as cover. Vasha then rollback into the entrance of the Rad’s crib and Dimitri yelled, “Vasha, my car! Open the side door!” Dimitri yelled as he firing his AUG HBAR back at the FBI from the cover of his car.

Vasha did and he opened the door over. There he saw that Dimitri had several weapons under it. Adohalv took a PP-19 Bizon and a HK21 w/ Thermal sight as his AK was ran out of ammo. “Holy shit, where you got that? You stole from an armory?” Dimitri did not reply as he was still firing at the attacking FBI, BO, HH and CIA many of whom were firing from the road. Dimitri hit one of them in the back with a few shots as they tried to take cover from his returned fire. Adohalv gave Vasha an Uzi he had found from the car and he began to fire at the police. He hit a CIA agent in the head as Hidemi slug Vasha’s men in the chest and abdomen.

A Vandal with orange-blue sweater, firing his HK 416 and killed two NHH in a Cadillac CTS before they are getting out from their car. Krivenko fired his Uzi into incoming Hustlers which they are armed with AK47 Romanian w/ railing stock and grip and AUG HBAR and Gabe shouted, “What the hell? Now North Holland Hustlers was split up and war each other!”

Many Hustlers now wears bullet proof vests, it makes Gabe delighted and waving his ACR. “That fool has never learn! Aim nothing but for the head!” A Ballas with black jacket shouted as a Hustler throw a M2 grenade toward him, “Shit, now they are known to use grenade!” He hurled back the grenade into the crib’s window, shattering them. Hustlers with blue jacket, running with bringing a FGM Javelin and took out a FBI chopper.

Dup shouted, “Oh, shit! Now it’s like a Modern Warfare 2! Kill that asshole!” Dup aim his MAC, and kill that bazooker and drop his Javelin. Ryder takes Rizuke as human shield and he fired his Uzi to Hustlers and Russian Mafia. Krivenko followed Gabe and he fired his Uzi at a carload of NHH as they rolled up, firing upon the Ballas homies. Ryder spotted his former member, CJ as he fired his M4A1. He shredded three Ballas. Gabe grazed X in his left hand and he moaned in pain, “I will whip your ass!”

X hit a Ballas Gangsta with purple jacket and his blood spilled in the sun. There was a member of the Ballas with two Uzi's and he unloaded them hitting a NHH’s soldier in the back. Gabe, out front shouted, "You got ALL F’s you retarded fuck!" X shouted, firing his Uzi “DON’T CALL ME RETARDED, COME HERE YOU STUPID FUCK!” Paul screeched, inserting another fresh magazine for his Uzi, “Shit! They gonna bust us! We gotta rollback!” Gabe nodded as he sprayed into X’s crew and yelled “This is aint war anymore! It is clusterfuck!”

CJ firing his M4A1, hitting a Narva with red track jacket and he shouted, “Ryder, you shermhead motherfucker! What are you doing with that ball-sack-ass-niggas?” “I don’t know! It isn’t your business you prick!” Ryder shouted as he still fired his Uzi, using a hostage as human shield. Adoahlv emptied the HK as a round tore into his side, another grazing him in the left feet. He shredded ten FBI agents, “This scope sucks Dimitri” Dimitri joined the Ballas members as they had a shootout with the FBI in the street, taking cover behind cars. "Then why'd you grab it, fool?"

Kei emptied his MG36 w/ Holographic Sight, shredded ten Rascalov Family. He taking cover near the smoked Mustang and he insert a fresh drum-mag and scattered another Rascalov’s men, stopping him in the head.

Meanwhile, X’s are pushing Gabe and his crews. Trey’s trusted man, Haccer are pushing onto the crib as he firing his Uzi, scattered four Narva. “Dwayne Forge was fake ass bullshit! How about Kane’s death? It’s fake! And the FBI suckass prick captured me from my fucked crib! Fuck it all you shit!” shouted Dup as he fired his AK47 to CJ, and Playboy X.

Haccer shouted in anger as he fired his Uzi “Bitch! Before you fucked Alderney, you are fucked my homie at Glen Park! I fucked entire your family for those consequences you shithead!” Dup, firing his AK sideways snarled. “Suckass! You are going to pay for this you motherfucker!” he executed Haccer’s soldier as he taking cover near a Mustang GT, inserting a fresh magazine for his AK.

Ballas was appeared with their Monte Carlo Sport Coupe, drive-by firing the ubiquitous Uni Soviet AK into Haccer, as his cousin, Rivo taking cover near a Camaro SS and fired his AK74 at a carload of Narva St. Haccer killed two Ballas on a maroon Monte Carlo Sport Coupe before they can get out from their car.

He noticed FBI, CIA, NOOSE, BO and HH are engaging them on the front of the crib and he shouted, “Let these fuckers taking each other out! We’re fall back!” CJ and Trey nodded and he told the others, “Let’s back!”

Ending: The war was lasted four hour after the captors are pushed back by police and NHH. At last, the NHH are captured Berchem from Radiuses but can’t take over the crib because their formed ally are captured them. The Ballas are pushed to the inside but they are refilled their ammunition from the basement’s armory.

They are trying to flee, using the car which lifted by NHH. All hostages are freed by FBI, Black Organization, Head Hunterz, CIA and NOOSE. Dup are inside trying to commit suicide with his gun but prevented by Ethan Hondou. They are captured several Rascalov’s men, Narva St. gangsters and one Ballas. The FBI found ten tons of Heroins on the drug lab.

They also found 843 kg of Crack Cocaine on the drug lab, supposing Radiuses are not only producing, but also buying the drugs from the third-party. Head Hunterz’s boss, Kei Kusanagi with his gang are captured the basement’s armory. They also found several new weapons, possibly from Albania: AK-47, PP-19 Bizon, AK-74u, AKM w/ Black finnish and Holographic Sight, Vector, PP90M1, RK-95, Zastava M70.

Not only are they smuggling the weapon, they also illegally modification of M4A1 and AUG A3. The Radiuses are supposedly wiped out. But, the whereabouts of Luke, Paul Frank and Washer is unknown… Corpses are everywhere after the shootout. The Ballas, Narva Street, Dimayev Bratva, Rascalov Bratva, Vandals of Liberty City, North Holland Hustlers, FBI, CIA, NOOSE, Black Organization and Head Hunterz.

The victims of this siege are 323 killed, 132 wounded and several gang members and Russian Mafia are captured by police. After FBI is asking question to the kidnapped why VALC are kidnap them, they are kidnapped for ransom except for several gang member, they are asking him about a deal.

The end of Act One! Review if you wish...