Detective Conan World
Rye

If you were given the chance to name yourself, what would your name be?

^ New nickname for you identified. XD

I'd name myself... Doyle. And I'd drop the Travis.

Sure Mr.Draciel ^^

@Raki: Really? O.o

I would name myself Ashley, or maybe Rachel. One of my real-life friends have the exact same name as me, so I would probably fine with something else (it creates so much confusion).

@Raki: Really? O.o

I would name myself Ashley, or maybe Rachel. One of my real-life friends have the exact same name as me, so I would probably fine with something else (it creates so much confusion).

Yep lol

Also, you should probably quote my post so I get a notification if you're speaking to me, just so I can read/respond in case I don't see it - but anyway....

Ashley? O-O

Rachel? O-O

You two don't just share your first name though. You have the same exact same last name, too. >~<

I know; it doesn't really fit me xD

Oh yeah! I should start quoting people... I don't know, I suck with technology and I just found out how the weird 'Quote' button works... (I always thought it didn't work because nothing shows up after I click it)

I know; it doesn't really fit me xD

Oh yeah! I should start quoting people... I don't know, I suck with technology and I just found out how the weird 'Quote' button works... (I always thought it didn't work because nothing shows up after I click it)

*sighs*

Talking about how you should start quoting. Yet you still don't quote me. xD

Wait, what??? It didn't work? I swear I pressed the quote button! Help~ My Quote button doesn't work and neither does Copy+Paste.

My quote button doesn't work for me too. You are probably saying I just quoted you but thats because I am using the mobile but it doesn't work on the PC

My quote button doesn't work for me too. You are probably saying I just quoted you but thats because I am using the mobile but it doesn't work on the PC

Same with me... Is this just our PCs being wonky? O.o

Other ones: Kirsch! I don't know, I've been using this as my username for so many accounts that I'm used to it. :D

Other ones: Kirsch! I don't know, I've been using this as my username for so many accounts that I'm used to it. :D

Right? I mean I'd probably respond to someone in real life if they called me Raki, so I wouldn't mind changing my name to it.

Plus it ends in i. Which, as I mentioned before, is a must if I were to change my name.