Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Rye

Letters to Shuu-nii

This is my own made-up story, somewhat based on the main plot regarding Sera and Akai. But some things here, well, it's a product of my imagination.

First Letter

21 November, 10 years before

Japan

Dear Shuu-nii,

How are you? Mr. and Mrs. Sera treat me kindly, and school is really nice. All of my classmates are really kind, it seems that I wasn't a new student anymore. Some of them tease me, saying that I don't have any family. That isn't true, right, Shuu? They say I have no mommy and daddy and that I won't grow up to be a good girl. But I know I will! After all, I have Shuu-nii! I will definitely grow up and be a great detective, just like mommy and daddy! And someday, I'll go to where nii-chan is and we'll be happy!

Love lots, Masumi-chan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

30 November, 10 years before

Dear Masumi-chan,

Be a good girl always, okay? Make nii-chan proud. Don't worry about me, I'm fine. Anyways, don't mind your classmates and focus on your studies. And when I'm back, I'm expecting a deduction from the great detective, Masumi-chan! And don't forget, nii-chan will always be there for Masumi-chan. Always be careful, Masumi. Always stay with Mr. and Mrs. Sera.

Love, Shuu

It's a bit short, and it's kinda an introduction to the story. Anyway, hope you like it!

THE SECOND LETTERS

Okay...Here we go....

The Second Letter

25 December, 10 years before

Japan

Dear Shuu-nii,

Merry Christmas! It's so long since Masumi-chan wrote to nii-chan, I'm sorry! It's only a short while since nii-chan left, but I miss him so, so much already. I wonder when nii-chan will visit me again? Oh, and nii-chan, Masumi-chan won a science quiz bee! I studied really, reaaally hard for it! My trophy is for nii-chan, and mommy and daddy, of course! Oh, and there's a gift for you in the package, nii-chan! Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year too! I promise Masumi-chan will be a good girl! You'll be back soon, okay?

Love lots, Masumi-chan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

30 December, 10 years before

Dear Masumi-chan,

Nii-chan is so proud of you! I'm really happy for you! Onii-chan is not sure if he'll be back soon, but he wants Masumi-chan to be a good girl and wait for him patiently. Don't go anywhere alone, okay? There may be bad guys out there, and nii-chan doesn't want Masumi-chan to get hurt. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Masumi-chan. And for Mr. and Mrs. Sera too. Shuu-nii misses Masumi-chan so much too!

Love, Shuu-nii

So, how was it? Hope you like it, everybody!

• Upvote 1