Officer Kaoko

Picture Gallery

Great idea isn't it!?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think

• Excellent!
    • Ah... Useless!

Hoho!

I created this Forum because I have an amusing idea! Oh... it's about... umm... AH Q_Q! I forgot!

JUST KIDDING!!!

It's about making a PICTURE GALLERY!!! Have any of you thought of it? Well, I guess it will be amazing, since this website had a lack of anime episodes and manga chapters, we could try and put Picture Gallery one the site for more entertaiment! Members can post pictures and and talk about it, members can also comment the pictures... well, violent and nudety pictures could be reported and be removed by the website creator (I guess it's Maurice ?_?). We could put, screenshots of Detective Conan episodes, movies, OVAs, etc. We would also put wallpapers, as well as others! Members can draw (Detective Conan) and post it so other members could see... How was it? Doesn't all this seems interesting?!!

In my idea, it's like this:

1. Upload an image.

2. Choose: Screenshots (Movie, Episode, OVA, Special, Live Action), or Wallpaper, or Your Own Drawing.

3. Give it a name.

4. Then you speak about it... give it a summary, and what do you think of the picture, and also from which episode (or Movie, or OVA, or Live Action).

5. Members can comment and give it 1-2-3-4-5 of 5 stars.

6. Members can browse and find pictures they would like to view.

How was it!? You like the idea, right?

• Upvote 2

there's already a section for fan art, so I'm not certain what you're asking here. Also, if people want to look at DC art, there are plenty of other places on the 'net to find it :) ...not to mention, there's probably a few good pics on the wiki

there's already a section for fan art, so I'm not certain what you're asking here. Also, if people want to look at DC art, there are plenty of other places on the 'net to find it :) ...not to mention, there's probably a few good pics on the wiki

Ah~ You always object to my ideas, Southpaw-san~

I think this would be a great idea! I have a bunch of pictures on my laptop of Detective Conan, and I really want some more. It would be AWESOME if we could share all of the oictures together! I hope this gets made! :grin:

sorry kaoko i gonna have to vote no on this one :(

becuase we already have a fan art section and that i think uploading images to this site would take alot more bandwith from it.

Pretty much what everyone else said about the fanart. For all other needs, there are plenty of free image hosting services that can do exactly what you are suggesting minus the commenting. I would think the best course of action would be to make a gallery of pictures outside the site via imageshack or something similar and then directly link to the gallery in a fanart thread (e.g. My Conan art collection). The site moderators don't need to mind everyone's galleries. Another way to go about it would be to make a list of links to art you like or something like that.