Detective Conan World
Black Demon

File 812-814 (Yusaku's Unsolved Case)

yay, thanks!

oh my... this is really interesting! Some things I noticed:

-Why Okiya was hiding the comb to his sleeve? Note: he was brushing his teeth with his right hand because of that.

-This time we managed to see Okiya's collar bones. But right in the last panel he has closed the zipper...

-Sera picked up a hair. Okiya's? Kudo's? Why?

-This is like a deja vu from the paper plane case. Why didn't those girls go straight to the library? It's the most likely place to find Conan...

I'm so excited about this file!!!

Okiya and Sera,that's just awesome!!!Not to mention young Yusaku in the flashbacks^^

Moreover we can see Okiya's neck...and there is nothing...Maybe he used some product to hide that thing after what Haibara did in the last file...

What about the hair that Sera found?It is too long to be Okiya's hair...It must be a woman's hair,but who?

I really can't wait for the translation!!!

And the other thing I can't wait is Chek's opinions and deductions about this case/file. I hope the next spoilers are not coming too fast.

Spoiler, summary of the file:

Similar murder case revive after ten years and it's relate to case when Yusaku and Kogoro work together before. Ran send message to Shinichi's phone and Conan showed up, with Okiya observing him.

ADDED: Yusaku is first to say he wash hands off the case, because he believe the culpirt won't show up again until this case happen.

-Sera picked up a hair. Okiya's? Kudo's? Why?

-This is like a deja vu from the paper plane case. Why didn't those girls go straight to the library? It's the most likely place to find Conan...

1. Sera said the hair is probably fake. She found out that there are traces of some woman in the house lately, leaving them wonder whether Shinichi is cheating on Ran or that's someone Okiya invited home.

2. They never intended to go to the bathroom in the first place. To head for the library room, you must go across that hall. And when they passed by, Sera heard noises coming out from the bathroom and opened the door to see if that's Conan. (Page 9)

1. Sera said the hair is probably fake. She found out that there are traces of some woman in the house lately, leaving them wonder whether Shinichi is cheating on Ran or that's someone Okiya invited home.

2. They never intended to go to the bathroom in the first place. To head for the library room, you must go across that hall. And when they passed by, Sera heard noises coming out from the bathroom and opened the door to see if that's Conan. (Page 9)

2.I see. but it's still like a deja vu.

I noticed one other thing, too.

Sonoko says something abotu Okiya's habit of covering hi neck. She has met him only once! Behind her is shown Okiya as he was in paperplane case, the mall+ the bombs+the weird code+BO-case and in Ayumi kidnapping case. How Sonoko can be aware of those cases???

I noticed one other thing, too.

Sonoko says something abotu Okiya's habit of covering hi neck. She has met him only once! Behind her is shown Okiya as he was in paperplane case, the mall+ the bombs+the weird code+BO-case and in Ayumi kidnapping case. How Sonoko can be aware of those cases???

Hm... Looks like a plot-hole here. One of the images that Sonoko recalled is obviously from the Red Shirt Case and another one is from Ayumi Kidnapping. mellow.gif

Hmm... what I have read from DCTP it seems that the main reason why Okiya is hiding his neck is that he is wearing a voice-changer. I definitely agree with that! At least it's more likely than somekind of tattoo, birthmark etc. since Akai didn't have anything like that and wasn't even covering his neck...

Sonoko really has a good sense of observation...

She noticed that Haibara is acting like an adult in a child body,and now she says that Okiya always covers his neck,although she only saw him once in the manga...

Sonoko is smarter than I thought

• Upvote 1

Hmm... what I have read from DCTP it seems that the main reason why Okiya is hiding his neck is that he is wearing a voice-changer. I definitely agree with that! At least it's more likely than somekind of tattoo, birthmark etc. since Akai didn't have anything like that and wasn't even covering his neck...

Crap, I double-posted...

Edited by Tsukiko

I wish that I was fluent in Chinese . . . ;_;

It's funny how Okiya's insisting on using his right hand, then picks up that comb with his left. XD I guess that Conan's warned Okiya about Sera coming. I wonder why he mentioned Sonoko along with Sera, though, when he was worried about those two people visiting his house? I can understand Sera, but I don't get why he'd mention Sonoko along with Sera.

1. Sera said the hair is probably fake. She found out that there are traces of some woman in the house lately, leaving them wonder whether Shinichi is cheating on Ran or that's someone Okiya invited home. 2. They never intended to go to the bathroom in the first place. To head for the library room, you must go across that hall. And when they passed by, Sera heard noises coming out from the bathroom and opened the door to see if that's Conan. (Page 9)

1. Yukiko?! /wild speculation with no clue whatsoever

Sonoko really has a good sense of observation...

She noticed that Haibara is acting like an adult in a child body,and now she says that Okiya always covers his neck,although she only saw him once in the manga...

Sonoko is smarter than I thought

*gasp*

SONOKO IS BOURBON !!! icon_e_surprised.gif

LOL What am I still doing here I'm supposed to be in school right now XD