Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Samurai X

7548l.jpg

Summary: Himura Kenshin is a vagabond with a dark past and sunny disposition. Not a ronin but a rurouni, he was never a samurai, but an assassin of utmost skill in the Meiji restoration, who in the turning point of the war simply walked away. His travels lead him to Tokyo in the 11th year of the Meiji era, where he befriends a female Kendo master, a former thief, a brawler and a doctor all with their own secrets. Together they fight off the enemies surfacing from the dark past that Kenshin cannot escape.

Episodes: 95 (List of Rurouni Kenshin episodes)

Trailer:

I made this topic because I didn't find the topic made yet. So, anyone following the series or/and a fan ^_^?

I used to watch it when I was a kid. :)

It has a good mix of comedy, action, and drama. And the story itself is very interesting.

I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove this anime <33333333333333333333333

My signature is from Samurai X, I just noticed XD

I used to watch it when I was a kid. :)

It has a good mix of comedy, action, and drama. And the story itself is very interesting.

Yeah, I agree. I watched it when I was a kid, too 088.gif. Dunno, but I was always looking forward to it for some reason th_095_.gif.

I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove this anime <33333333333333333333333

My signature is from Samurai X, I just noticed XD

Haha, I have no idea that gramps also like this anime th_084_.gif. I haven't watched all the episodes of Samurai X anime yet, but I've read all the manga... and... I didn't recall seeing that girl (in your sig) anywhere 8c460310.gif!

Haha, I have no idea that gramps also like this anime th_084_.gif. I haven't watched all the episodes of Samurai X anime yet, but I've read all the manga... and... I didn't recall seeing that girl (in your sig) anywhere 8c460310.gif!

It appears only in the anime, if I'm not mistaken as I haven't read the manga... and it is one of the last anime epsiodes (88, I think)