Detective Conan World
dfjkiller

DC & RE

We all like Detective Conan, but I also like Resident Evil games (I thought the movies sucked). So my question is what do you all think it would be like to have a combination of the two in a game?

I think it would be pretty cool to have the world of Detective Conan and Resident Evil to be intertwined with each other. Conan and say Leon or Jill....what a combination that would be. Just sounds cool.

Hmmm...that would be awesome. Conan shooting tranquilizer darts to zombies, Conan kicking zombie heads to kill other zombies, imitating the voice of zombies using the voice-changing bowtie so that you wouldn't be eaten by the zombies--those are cool! I'll try to make one after I finish college, if I could. :P

if you think it'll work, you should write it

I personally know nothing about Resident Evil

Ditto.

I have no idea about Resident Evil (except it's something that tries to scare or creep you out).

I was thinking more on the lines of RE4 (my favorite resident evil game) but RE3 would be cool to deal with...I have been thinking about how to right a story with these elements. I would of course have Conan in it. I would like to integrate the main characters of DC (including the Detective Boys) with either Leon (RE4, RE2) or Jill (RE 1, RE3, RE5 I think others to but I forget).

Hmmm...that would be awesome. Conan shooting tranquilizer darts to zombies, Conan kicking zombie heads to kill other zombies, imitating the voice of zombies using the voice-changing bowtie so that you wouldn't be eaten by the zombies--those are cool! I'll try to make one after I finish college, if I could. :P

That would be cooler than any game i know...