Detective Conan World
Miss Smiles

Painting competition - landscapes (Winner is....)

Cure-chan! I've been dying to see your artwork!! I want to see coloured version.

I'm so sorry sensei.. T_T I lost my file transfer device so I couldn't upload it... =_= I'm stuck at home so I can't buy a new one either...

• Upvote 1

OMO whattttt.... OMG that soo unfair, Since your Artwork would been great =). -sigh- Never mind...

;; well, idk about that. I only added few details...

I'm sill learning from sensei. hmmmm... I really should buy a new transfer device or something... =_=

• Upvote 1

I agree, I can wait.... hmmm i wonder when if we do this competition agian later on?

Yes yes yes~!! xD I want another competition~ xP

another one will be fun... I just have to make sure to finish it on time. lol

...and I gotta find some other way to upload... =_=... I need a "smart" phone. NOW

Erm, I'm not sure. :mellow: However I welcome anyone to create art competition with conditions I have:

It has to be voting system, but if there's judges needed the host can recruit them by asking Maurice about it.

The topic cannot be the same as one I create, but can created on 10th periodically.

The optional part is winner has privilege to host another competition.

Can keep competition running to the end, allowing members and friends talk about contest

Art competition must not allowed to be restricted with one medium only.

The subject of art competition must stated clearly what kind of competition is.

If you like the idea, I won't hold any one back to host one as long as to carry on and relate competition to art. Secondly I won't hold any one back to host other type of competition, competitions is for any one to take, has passion to motivate friends improving their strengths; I always admire any one has brave heart to keep torch carry on like Olympic marathon. I'm the first one, who like to take the torch?

And if you think you didn't see my artwork, you already did, the first painting on top of my text is the one I create. :) In real life, I'm Fine Art landscape degree holder, and watercolour is my medium I used to paint Singapore river.

I've write a poem based on my field of expertise, but it's not only inspire landscape artist and it's also art students and art practitioner alike. It's a tribute.

Landscape artist's motivation

Bejeweled memories lit the smile,

I've been encompassed by unspoken passion.

The inspiration arrest my heart

purely touch my heart with desire.

One moment of glimpse on breathtaking landscape,

it takes breath with swift of winding blow.

Vision is clearer and brighten'd to see skyscape.

The fire gnawed on passion and artworks grow endlessly;

And the piles in piles turn into skyscraper.

Inspiration already dug in and arrest me in,

deeply held until I find more canvas and paper.

All the memories in mind turn diamonds when time fly.

A gallery of artworks speak of artist's love and passion,

as all was created from painting hand with motivation.

After reading the poem, who will take torch from me?

• Upvote 1

:) A torch for you. What's next topic of art contest? We can have a poll allowing member to pick their favorite. ;) We will add a new policy for next competition onwards, the winner not only get reps, they have privilege to host competition carrying the torch. We're going to play version of 'tag'.
  • Upvote 1