Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Glass Heart

Digimon Xros Wars

6 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Xros Wars ?

• I love it ! Both seasons are great !
    • A good series, but could have been better. Previous seasons of Digimon were !
    • The first season is good but I don't like the second season that much.
    • I didn't like the first season, but things are getting better with the second. I also prefer the more classic evolutions to the DigiXros fusions.
    • I don't like the Xros Wars saga ! Previous seasons of Digimon were better !
    • I haven't seen Xros Wars yet, but maybe I should. Sounds interesting !
    • I'm not a Digimon fan to tell the truth.
    • Digimon ? It still exists ?

Digimon Xros Wars is the current installement of the Digimon franchise since 2010. It is composed of two seasons which are the sixth and seventh of the whole Digimon franchise.

Openings:

Digimon Xros Wars opening 2

Story:

In the first season, Taiki Kudo, a young boy, is sent to the Digital World with his friens Akari and Zenjirou. He meets Shoutmon, a child digimon who hopes to become the Digimon King one day to save his world from the Bagra army. When Taiki unleashed the ultimate power of fusion, DigiXros, Shoutmon asks him to become the general of his own army, Xros Heart.

Four armies are fighting for the supremacy over the Digital World: Xros Heart (led by Taiki Kudo), Blue Flare (led by the cold and crual Kiriha Aonuma), Twilight (led by the beautiful and mysterious Nene Amano) and the dominant Bagra Army which rules most of the Digital World with an iron fist.

The second season diverges significantly from the original concept of Xros Wars. Tagiru Akashi, a young boy, travels to a dimension named DigiQuartz and meets Gumdramon, his partner. They become Digimon Hunters, travelling through DigiQuartz to capture powerful digimons. Taiki Kudo and Yuu Amano (with their partners Shoutmon and Damemon) join them in the hunt, becoming the trio of hunters known as Xros Heart.

Together, they investigate all suspicious activities surrounding the human world and capture the digimons responsible of it. But a rival team of hunters often get in their way. To make things worst, digimon hunters from other dimensions make their appearance. In their own dimensions, those hunters are legendary heroes who saved the digital world from its destruction.

As the mystery surrounding the hunt deapens, Taiki searches for the truth hidden behind it.

Casting:

Taiki Kudo: Minami Takayama

Kiriha Aonuma: Takeshi Kusao

Nene Amano: Houko Kuwashima

Akari Hinomoto: Ryoko Shiraishi

Zenjirou Tsurugi: Daisuke Kishio

Tagiru Akashi: Marina Inoue

Yuu Amano: Oki Kanae

Ryouma Mogami: Tetsuya Kakihara

Ren Tobari: Houko Kuwashima

Airu Suzaki: Megumi Han

Shoutmon: Chika Sakamoto

Ballistamon: Takeshi Kusao

Dorulumon: Takahiro Sakurai

Cutemon: Houko Kuwashima

Beelzebumon: Daisuke Kishio

Gumdramon: Kumiko Watanabe

Damemon: Masami Kikuchi

• Upvote 1

I like digimon :)

I like the 3rd season so much. ( Digimon Tamers.)

Digimon Tamers and Digimon Savers are also my favorites.

The google boys from all previous Digimon series will reappear in the final two episodes of Digimon Hunters as the final bosses of the series:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-rhwoysZ18HA/Tz-yOaHbIZI/AAAAAAAABos/w9QcdaOz8Qc/s1600/Scan1.jpg

• Upvote 1

Digimon Tamers and Digimon Savers are also my favorites.

The google boys from all previous Digimon series will reappear in the final two episodes of Digimon Hunters as the final bosses of the series:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-rhwoysZ18HA/Tz-yOaHbIZI/AAAAAAAABos/w9QcdaOz8Qc/s1600/Scan1.jpg

That's cool. :)

I haven't seen all seasons.