Detective Conan World
phantomlady1101

The world God only knows

I am enjoying this series very much... it gives such a different spin on the visual novel fandom

I've only been watching the anime, though, so I have pretty strong feeling in the direction of "there needs to be more!"

I am enjoying this series very much... it gives such a different spin on the visual novel fandom

I've only been watching the anime, though, so I have pretty strong feeling in the direction of "there needs to be more!"

Yeah, there needs to be more ^^

I super love this series!!! KEIMA~

Keima!!!! Kami-niisama :P ^^

Wakaki Tamiki be trolling! D:

Leaving us that way in the latest chapter. =.=

But I do really love the series.

I got into it because I looked up "Ayumi Conan" and for some reason TWGOK's Ayumi showed up! XD Then Keima looked like Conan... and then I watched the entire series.... and i'm skipping around through chapters.

I, even though it will be a harem ending, I'm sure, like him and Ayumi together, him Kanon, or him and Tenri. (NOT A SPOILER BECAUSE SHE APPEARED IN THE LAST EPISODE OF SEASON 2! XD)

Keima is such a sweet boy when you really get down to it. He acts like he doesn't care about reality when he has started to care plenty about Elsie and every single girl he has captured. It's sweet. It seems to me like he falls for every girl he captures. :)

And does anybody notice Keima's flicking us off whenever he fixes his glasses? XD

Even that I don't think there will be a harem ending ^^

There is one boy... and how many girls that he is romantically involved with? XD

It seems like he genuinely cares for all of them. I think it probably will be.

But if it doesn't end that way- i'm rooting for Ayumi, Kanon, or Tenri. x3

There is one boy... and how many girls that he is romantically involved with? XD

It seems like he genuinely cares for all of them. I think it probably will be.

But if it doesn't end that way- i'm rooting for Ayumi, Kanon, or Tenri. x3

Etou, yeah, I like Ayumi very much!!! ^^ How about Chihiro, she had liked Keima before he captured her???

Etou, yeah, I like Ayumi very much!!! ^^ How about Chihiro, she had liked Keima before he captured her???

She's alright, I won't complain if he ends up with her. :)

I figured that if she didn't remember anything then she would have already liked him. That was the only explanation. XD

Oh I can't wait till the next update. I love triangles! ^_^

What do you think about where the story may be headed to?

I've read all the chapters and I'm up-to-date ! Finished all 24 episodes ...

Love this series !

And keima's obsession with VN'S (Dating sim, Bishoujo game are all subgenre's from Visual Novels)

I honestly prefer him to Conan- even though there are... strange amounts of similarities. Keima has (surprise surprise) CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT and actually CARES about the girls he conquers! He's even realizing the consequences of his actions and how he's been tricking ALL of these girls to fall in love with him. Conan... Conan is just an @$$! D:

I've read all the chapters and I'm up-to-date ! Finished all 24 episodes ...

Love this series !

And keima's obsession with VN'S (Dating sim, Bishoujo game are all subgenre's from Visual Novels)

LOL. yeah!!

If I'm right ... yeah .

I serious want a TWGOK VN !!!!

That would be the best VN ever released !

We have a Tsundere and many more chara's ! <3