Detective Conan World
deane18

chapter 800.... who is the real bourbon???

who is bourbon??  

2 members have voted

1. 1. who do u think is bourbon?

• sera
    • Tooru Amuro mouri's apprentice
    • Subaru Okiya

i just finished the chapter 800.. and it's so intense.... can't wait for the next chapter to come out..

i just want to know u guys....

who do u think is bourbon??

and explain ur answer.. like what makes u think it was him/her.... i want ur deduction for it...

post-12503-0-73069000-1323769224_thumb.p

I think there's a thread for this already but I will answer. I think Bourbon is neither of them. Just because they are on the phone doesn't mean that either of them are Bourbon.

I think there's a thread for this already but I will answer. I think Bourbon is neither of them. Just because they are on the phone doesn't mean that either of them are Bourbon.

The possibility of someone else being Bourbon is very unlikely. Gosho Aoyama already has a lot of characters to handle. Okiya, Sera and Amuro have been introduced for a purpose and surely one of them has to be Bourbon.

According to me, Bourbon is Amuro, Okiya is Akai and Sera is Akai's sister. A thread has already been started to discuss Bourbon, his identity and motives. So I think this thread will be locked. Check it out

I'm pretty sure there a quite a few threads for this. Please check around and make sure before starting another thread.