Detective Conan World
Xamarii

Akai Shuuchi

After he was hugged by Ran on the night he was shrunk, she asked for Shinichi's name. He was thinking on what he would say because Prof. Agasa warned Shinichi that if someone finds out about his true identity, he will put everyone around him. Then he secretly saw two books written by Arthur Conan Doyle and Edogawa Rampo, so he blurted out, "Conan...my name is Conan Edogawa."

Excuse me but why is the title Akai shuuichi when you are asking about how edogawa got his name? thx :unsure:

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant how did Conan know about Akai's name?

Edit: Never mind, I just watched the Bus Hijack episode and it cleared my confusion. Anyways, thanks guys. ;)

You're welcome, although I didn't answer your question correctly. B)

Anyways, have fun and enjoy your stay here. :)B)

When Shuuchi saved Jodie's life(anime 345),Jodie called him Shu.Conan knew that they were FBI.Maybe he found about his name since then..

在此之前小柯貌似也只是见过与其几次面 并不知其真实姓名

When Shuuchi saved Jodie's life(anime 345),Jodie called him Shu.Conan knew that they were FBI.Maybe he found about his name since then..

You're right. However, Vermouth tranquilized him with the stun-gun before Akai came so he prolly wasn't able to hear Jodie. I skimmed through the Bus Hijack episode yesterday. And that's where Akai explicitly mentions his name. :)

@monsipogi809203: Thank you, this place seems pretty awesome. B)

你是不是中国/台湾人呢?

You're right. However, Vermouth tranquilized him with the stun-gun before Akai came so he prolly wasn't able to hear Jodie. I skimmed through the Bus Hijack episode yesterday. And that's where Akai explicitly mentions his name. :)

@monsipogi809203: Thank you, this place seems pretty awesome. B)

Yeah...But Shuuchi didn't tell anyone his name on the bus.Conan only knew he is a passenger when he on the bus.. I think Conan pretended to Vermouth that he was tranquilized by her.

Yeah...But Chuuchi didn't tell anyone his name on the bus.Conan only knew he is a passenger when he on the bus.. I think Conan pretended to Vermouth that he was tranquilized by her.

I think you typed Shuuichi into Chuuichi. thx

but at onemanga, at the scene where james black was kidnapped, conan knew that he was shuichi akai when he saw him driving the car. he also knew when he and ran met akai going out of the telephone booth. so how did he know that he was akai then??? thanks