Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Remy

DC: preparation in the darkness

Hi

this my first story about Conan here

I am going to rhght it in parts and wanna see your reaction and feedback.

here we are:

In the newspaper:

When you see your hands in the darkness and write on the watch , I wiil come and take the most expensive diamond enabling you to see the mitochondria and show the secret .

Kid

Richard Moore : hahaha I'll catch him easily.

Conan thinking :what does he mean by the secret?

and in his way to the school:

conan: I think he is going to come on the fullmoon day in the night.

Shiho Miyano :do you mean when he talk about seeing our hands in the darkness?

conan : exactly. but I cant know on what time he is coming.

Shiho Miyano : do you remamber that opening cermony of the reserch laboratory last month

conan: yah and one of the laboratories there is the electron microscope laboratory which is the biggest in the world.

Shiho Miyano: and one of the expencive things inside it is the diamond knife that enable us to see mitochondria by using the EM BECAUSE it is the only knife could be used with this microscope

see next part

Second part:

At the same time the detectives reach the same result.

In the evening, Dr. Agasa calls Conan and tells him about important information.

3 days are left now and Conan still think to determine the exact time of Kid visiting.

And while he was thinking, he looked at his wristwatch.

It was at 02:45 pm and he was surprised.

Then he called Mr. migori and talked with him using Mori voice to tell him that : Kid is coming at 09:15 pm that night because this the first time you can write on the watch if you imagined that it resemble a line like those in notes.

Mr.Migori: I was sure you would solve it. Thank you.

Mori: you are welcome.

At that time Conan sneaked into the resasrch laboratory and waited near the organic chemistry lab.

At the same time one employ stepped out of the Electron microscope laboratory and told the police men he would go to the genetic lab upstairs.

Actually, he went to the organic chemistry laboratory, he was laying.

In fact, this lab was closed at that time according to the manger decision because he thought that the clinical chemistry lab is more important for people health than organic chemistry so the employees there move to the other one at 07:00 pm

Kid: I found it. (He was holding a bottle of chloroform and smells it).

Conan: what are you doing?

Kid: what do you want?

Conan: give me the diamond now.

Kid: no and catch me if you could.

Immediately, kid scampered and threw his smoky bombs

Conan ran to catch him but unfortenchantly he could fly and left a small masge: CHCl3..

Conan: so you know the secret of the manger of this resacrch center.

He was charged with preparing and sealing of chloroform longtime ago but without evidence.

Uh I remember the bottle with kid was a bottle of chloroform with another substance label.that is the evidence if the forensic laboratory analysis, they will find it with less pureness because it is not prepared by a company , and the batch number is differ from there . Furthermore, this material preparation needs darkness to succeed so he closed this lab earlier than others to provide this condition.

After few days .this manger was arrested due to great Mori's detection and evidences *_^

I hope you enjoy my story, give me your opinion if you like it or not.

Great! :D Liked it! Well done!

thank you for this great encorgment

actully I did two mistiks the time of kid crime was at 09:15 because this make a line.

and I forget to talk about batch number in the analysis of crime look for it in the end.