Detective Conan World
Misaki-chan

Misaki's Art Thread

*HUGS BACK* <3

Nah, it's fine. Some good critique would be helpful.

BEHOLD *takes out cape pretending like a batman*

2: Well, at least I've started doing that :D =X

3: LOLOLOL. Only that way really because I was running out of time. =X

5: Arms are evil to draw. As are creases, feet/toes, anything backgroundy, hands, and so much more.

2. the thing is, it depends sometimes. When ever I watch anime, I always pay attention to places where i can't imagine in my head, so i that get used to how they look like. :P

3. Well, shiratori has pokerface on most of the time so it's okay.

5. Those are the places where you need to pay most of the attention to the details. if you add in shading,... *flips table* but it's easier in photoshop so...(okay maybe not since you gotta click around like hell) lol.

6: Yeah, I didn't know how I wanted to show the brim's curve, so I sorta left it squared off. =X Go me for make a brim look like a square \o/ =X

8: I will try to start doing that with side drawings. Because lhjsaohf;oash;fefhawoiefh it's hardddd ;____; You're right on that chin/neck call. I'll try to get into that habit. No, I see the elbow thing as well. =X Go Misaki with drawings that are anatomically correct :D;;

9: But normally when someone is crossing arms, one hand gets tucked underneath the arm. =X But thanks~ <3

10: I knowwwwwwww. That cowlick thingy is so hard D: But geez, now that I look at it, the head looks huge. =X

6. I just make a circle and then give some tiny edges. :P you'll see what I mean if you look at KID pics a lot. (I literally had to study his hat.)

8. Sides, are, evil. sides are difficult... it's much easier to draw when they are angled except like top angled view or bottom angled.... drawing requires imagining how the object will look like in every dimensions.

9. Normally, yes. but it still shows back of the hand. Certain characters such as Haibara <3 have both hands shown.

10.The head is actually fine. It's the small bang that makes it look big.

*pops out of a hat* I'M ALIVE \o/ And with new art :o

(As for the DC 30 Day challenge, currently on hiatus. And since I don't want to really upload a bunch of pictures, if you want to see them, just click right here. Though I'm uploading Day 16 since I really like it :3)

Day 16:

Day16_zpsd3a9b56e.jpg

VOCALOID - The Wolf Who Fell In Love With Little Red Riding Hood:

WolflovesLRRH_zps9ba551cc.jpg

Digital Painting - First Attempt:

Painting_zps89def285.jpg

• Upvote 1

New art! :o Started out as me trying out this awesome background tutorial, and pretty much ended with this. I'm trying to improve my digital painting skills (or lineless art; I'm not sure which is the correct term =X), so please critique and tell me where I can improve and where I did well! ^^ Thanks~

A Walk In The Woods:

ThroughtheWoods_zps33cb4fcc.jpg

• Upvote 1

Oh, hey, look. New art to show :o Though it's not really new art I guess since you can also see it in the Secret Santa thread (with the exception of the last one, which you can see in the DCTP Secret Santa thread). =X But yeah. Hope you like it :D

Leia:

Leia_zps7a7f0a17.png

Akai and Sera - Santa and Rudolph

AkaiandSera-SantaandRaindeer_zps25e13ab9.png

A Day in the Snow:

ADayintheSnow_zps5954d221.png

A Nap on the Moon:

ANapontheMoon_zps68cb5570.png

Not Your Fault:

KidxRan_zps66c534f3.png

Under the Stars:

UndertheStars_zps73566432.png