Detective Conan World
TheBlackTac

Conan and Haibara

ih..Wow...:rolleyes:

:)

Yes, yes i am.

Are you happy that I gave you one? :)

Not bad. Well done, you're great at drawing :)

Thank you! :) You're a new member right? I'll say this again, Welcome to DCW! :D

NarutoRikodouSenninDrawing0001.jpg

NarutoManga-505-01.jpg

Compare it. ^^

So, this is my second drawing. The first drawing that I draw is Conan and Haibara. If you want to see it, it's here.

So, what do you guys think? ^^ Feel free to comment if there's something that doesn't look similar and I will improve it. :)

The eyes makes him look like he's in Sage Mode and Nine-Tails Chakra Mode at the same time, which would be awesome, but that's not the image you want, is it?

Also, his fingers look awfully...flat, for lack of a good description.

I'd suggest adding a few more lines to emphasis detail, while getting rid of all that excess shading around the eyes.

But it's good. Just needs a couple tweaks.

It's good, but his fingers look odd and a little squashed and the lines around his eyes could be more clearly defined since it loos a little overly deliberate at this point. But otherwise, great job!

Thanks! :)

The eyes makes him look like he's in Sage Mode and Nine-Tails Chakra Mode at the same time, which would be awesome, but that's not the image you want, is it?

Also, his fingers look awfully...flat, for lack of a good description.

I'd suggest adding a few more lines to emphasis detail, while getting rid of all that excess shading around the eyes.

But it's good. Just needs a couple tweaks.

What you said is true, it would be look awesome but it isn't the image that I want. Well, I will improve it and thanks for suggesting. :)

WOW!Thats nice.. +1

Thanks! :D

I have to seal some places, and it'll be ruining the original picture...

but...

But.... If you put your efforts then, I don't really mind if it ruined. I know you can do it. :) *Cheers mabel again**