Detective Conan World
Shizuki

Dreams

Pardon me, but... isn't there already another thread like this one?

Hm...well there's a thread about dreams you have while sleeping.

But I think this thread refers to life goals kind of dreams

so no I don't think there's another thread like this ^ ^, well not to my knowledge at least.

I dream of becoming a robotics engineer :rolleyes:

Hm...well there's a thread about dreams you have while sleeping.

But I think this thread refers to life goals kind of dreams

so no I don't think there's another thread like this ^ ^, well not to my knowledge at least.

I dream of becoming a robotics engineer :rolleyes:

This one?

Link

I agree w/ IU-chan

This is more of what you dream of doing, I guess.

So like for example, I dream of traveling the world, would count. :)

(which is true for me ^ ^)

Alright then :)

might as well join in

I dream of becoming a billionaire.

I don't care how I get there - it's fine if I get there by selling things/being a CEO of my own company/write a bestseller/act or sing my way there... it doesn't matter.

Alright then :)

might as well join in

I dream of becoming a billionaire.

I don't care how I get there - it's fine if I get there by selling things/being a CEO of my own company/write a bestseller/act or sing my way there... it doesn't matter.

:mellow:

I personally don't see much in being a billionaire. As long as I'm living a happy life with someone I love and doing something I love, I'm good.

You're just running away from yourself, aren't you?

I personally don't see much in being a billionaire. As long as I'm living a happy life with someone I love and doing something I love, I'm good.

You're just running away from yourself, aren't you?

Then that's your dream. Cuz I'll never end up with someone that meets my standards. Those type of guys don't exist. :rolleyes:

Or if they do...

Who will ever want to marry you?

~ My little brother

and as for doing something I love... I guess that's probable, but not very possible.

I want to be able to afford the better things in life; I don't want to see my future tarnished by me doing something I like but not getting what I truly want.

Then that's your dream. Cuz I'll never end up with someone that meets my standards. Those type of guys don't exist. :rolleyes:

Or if they do...

and as for doing something I love... I guess that's probable, but not very possible.

I want to be able to afford the better things in life; I don't want to see my future tarnished by me doing something I like but not getting what I truly want.

So what you truly want is just that? Money can never buy happiness.

Look. I gave up on guys for 1½ years. I was hurt. But now that I look back on it...maybe it was for the better. So...give up on guys. Stay single as long as you want. But at the very back of your mind, just keep a spark of hope. It doesn't need to burn now, or next month, or next year. However, someday you'll look back and perhaps you'll be thankful for what happened. When you find someone special, treasure him with all your heart because you may never get the chance again.

"One day someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked with anyone else."

Back on topic...I want someone to understand for once. That's a dream of mine.

So what you truly want is just that? Money can never buy happiness.

Look. I gave up on guys for 1½ years. I was hurt. But now that I look back on it...maybe it was for the better. So...give up on guys. Stay single as long as you want. But at the very back of your mind, just keep a spark of hope. It doesn't need to burn now, or next month, or next year. However, someday you'll look back and perhaps you'll be thankful for what happened. When you find someone special, treasure him with all your heart because you may never get the chance again.

"One day someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked with anyone else."

Back on topic...I want someone to understand for once. That's a dream of mine.

Well, no. :mellow: I have too many dreams for my own sake. :mellow:

I probably shouldn't even have started having crushes in the first place. :V

They never work out. I had a habit of falling for the wrong people.

I don't really get along with *shrugs* anyone in my school. They're either 1. too judgmental 2. think too highly of themselves 3. Don't like talking to 'loners' 4.Have some sort of dislike/hatred towards me or 5. bug the heck out of me :V (eg. Freshmen/Middle schoolers who insult others by calling them names like 'psychopath')

I'm not a very 'people' person. People in my school have called me 'anti social' before.

I don't talk very often at school because I'd be afraid of what would happen to me if I actually did ask or answer questions.

Well, no. :mellow: I have too many dreams for my own sake. :mellow:

I probably shouldn't even have started having crushes in the first place. :V

They never work out. I had a habit of falling for the wrong people.

I don't really get along with *shrugs* anyone in my school. They're either 1. too judgmental 2. think too highly of themselves 3. Don't like talking to 'loners' 4.Have some sort of dislike/hatred towards me or 5. bug the heck out of me :V (eg. Freshmen/Middle schoolers who insult others by calling them names like 'psychopath')

I'm not a very 'people' person. People in my school have called me 'anti social' before.

I don't talk very often at school because I'd be afraid of what would happen to me if I actually did ask or answer questions.

I'm fairly anti-social. :mellow:

I have a habit of falling for people who seem similar...all this time. Same characteristics, same type...which unfortunately means everyone reminds me of everyone else.

HKIS. I have connections there. Where is my email?

I'm fairly anti-social. :mellow:

I have a habit of falling for people who seem similar...all this time. Same characteristics, same type...which unfortunately means everyone reminds me of everyone else.

HKIS. I have connections there. Where is my email?

I never thought so... :mellow:

Strangely enough, I like people who are a certain sort.

*gulp* No. No. Never. DX

I never thought so... :mellow:

Strangely enough, I like people who are a certain sort.

*gulp* No. No. Never. DX

I am. I spent an entire year without a single friend.

*chuckles* I think everyone has a "type."

I'm just kidding. But...

C WHY IN THE WORLD ARE YOU IN CALIFORNIA INSTEAD OF HK WHEN I NEED YOU?!