Detective Conan World
OldJustal

Hetalia

I LOVE HETALIA~~~!! <33333333333333333333333333333333

My friends say I'm most like America and England combined!! XD I got the laugh down. OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! Oh, and a dash of Poland... XD

My favorites America, Russia, England and China!! I also love Prussia, Lithanuia, Canada, Sealand, South Korea and Romano~~~!! <3

Hetalia is the ONLY anime I don't mind watching in dub. It's HILARIOUS!! XD

Pairings I support: Germany x Italy, China x Russia, America x England, America x Russia, Spain x Romano, Prussia x Austria, Austria x Hungary, Hungary x Prussia, France x England (sometimes), Lithaunia x Russia, South Korea x China... And I think I'm forgetting some...

I think England is one of the most interesting characters. He's a former PIRATE (teenage delinquent... XD) who swears quite a bit, has a rivalry with France, holds a grudge against America, now a 'gentleman'... XD Geez, and he loves punk rock music! Yeah, ENGLAND!! He also practices Black Magic... (Dumbledora the Explorer~!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO~~!!) He can see fairy tale creatures such as Flying Mint Bunny and he can't cook. England's got it all... XD

I've researched about the game and found out some stuff. I watched it on YouTube and even downloaded it. But I can't find one with English translations... (Well, a free one that is).

The movie was INCREDIBLE. I LOVED IT!! AMERICA CAN DO BACK FLIPS!! XD

I found this girl who plays piano on YouTube. She's AMAZING. She learned everything by ear...INCREDIBLE PIANIST

I also love to watch 10 minute challenges... XD This one is my favorite: Russia Goes "Ahhhh~" for 10 minutes

IT'S HILARIOUS!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

Here's also the link to one of the funniest parts of the Hetalia game that was published: Gakuen Hetalia - Attack of the Vodka

Here;s the trailer for Gakuen Hetalia: Gakuen Hetalia TrailerI love the music... <3

And this is the un-finished one they started (with translations): Gakuen Hetalia Part 1

It's very interesting... You go to a school where countries are required to go. Only Switzerland has gotten out of going... (His barrier of neutrality. XD) You play as Seychelles.

As soon as you get to the school, you're stopped by... None other than England. He talks to you for a minute, then... HE CLAIMS YOU AS HIS COLONY!! XD

It's really funny, but... Apparently, there's 'bad' endings to the game. One of them is France beats up England in a fight and claims you as his colony. You go to his house for a 'party'. Then, you walk into a room, but there's no party... France comments on how pure and sweet Seychelles is, and it's implied... You know... And the credits roll.

Another 'bad' ending is when you decide to rebel against England and go to the Axis Powers. You beg them to let you join them, saying you're not England's colony anymore and that you'll kill him. And... I think that's it... :mellow:

Definitely worth checking out. Apparently, it's kinda like a dating game... But Hetalia style. You kinda go around and do things, you usually have choices. If you make them happy, then... I guess they start to like you. Seychelles is kinda a Mary Sue in this... :mellow:

Just barely the other day, I started a Hetalia x Detective Conan crossover. I didn't have any other title, so I called it "Getting Along". If you want the link, tell me~!!

Well, that's my very long fangirling post. :P Have any other questions, I can probably answer them... XD

Hetalia is awesome!! :D

It is so~ funny! x) I laughed like crazy while watching. So much so that my family feared for my mental state.

And I love Italy~!!!! \o/ he's so adorable. And I just love his stupidity xD

Plus, he's so cuute~ in chibitalia. Haha xD I found the Roman Empire cute. I would have a crush on Italy as well if I were him ^w^.

I've only been able to watch Axis Power, but I'm going to watch the other seasons as soon as possible.

Oh~ my friends and I came up with this roleplay that involves Hetalia in it. I think it's quite funny and very cute. Maybe you people would like to read it?

Here's the link: Eh~? The Blossoming of a New Love?

Tell me what you think ^ ^

PASTA~!! \o/

I watch the webcomic !

It's still ongoing ! ahhhhhh !

I have the demo version of Gakuen Hetalia !

my favo characters are ":

Prussia

Russia

China

Hong Kong

England

Germany

Italy

America

South Korea

Japan

Lithuana