Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear Anonymous,

Two words: SHUT UP.

Your unstoppable babbling has been making me hysterical. Do the world a favor and kindly close your mouth. Open it if and only if you have something sensible to say.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

A very annoyed "little sister"

P.S. Your head isn't getting any smaller.

Dear Anonymous,

Will there be a sponsorship for High School Interim?

My parents really cannot afford to send me overseas. Not when each one of these trips cost $10,000 or more.

We're nowhere near rich.

Please.

Signed,

a Student

Dear Anonymous,

Never in my life have I met anyone that is as annoying as you.

Just shut up !

Can't believe that I have to spend an entire year with someone like you.

Signed, The annoyed.

Dear Anonymous 1:

I don't know what happened. I thought we were friends. Best friends. Every year you would lie and back-stab me...and every year, I would go back to you and become best friends with you. Sometimes I'd wish I had never met you, and that your presence makes me feel foolish, silly, and unhappy. But then I'd look at our relationship at a distance. And being a religious person, I can only realize that you served as a purpose in my life. God probably sent you to be there for me at times, but then at the same time, help me realize the complications of friendships. I can't tell you that I'd really like to be your friend again, but I am also a person who loves all the wonderful memories. I miss you being part of the memories, but you have changed. I have probably changed. So, I will remember you in all the good times we had, because God never promised us that the world was easy to live in, and that their won't be hardships on our journey of life. Even though our relationship may forever stay like this, I want to tell you that I forgive you for everything, and that I love you...in a way of my memories. I hope your future is splendid and filled with happiness. God bless you.

-Shizuki

Dear Anonymous 2:

When I first met you, I thought we would be good friends. But, then, you started gossiping...and you dared gossip about my childhood friend in front of me and others. I couldn't tell you that I was upset, I had to go along - because I am a shy person. But, next time, I promise to stand up and present my feelings, because when I told my childhood friend, she cried...never having felt betrayal. I felt angry and upset, because she had also been friends with anonymous 2. To my childhood friend: I will endure the pain with you. I will stand up for you. You are special and important. Don't ever forget that. :)

Even so, I know I must forgive. I forgive you, anonymous 2, but I really hope that you learn to cherish your friends more. God bless you.

-Shizuki

Dear Anonymous 3s:

When I first met you guys, you guys were amazing! But, then, I somehow became almost a servant to you guys. I always had to wait on you guys, follow you guys, when you guys never did the same in return...finally, I left you guys and found new friends. I love them, and you all, too, because you helped me in a way to journey out on my own, to leave the group with confidence. In the end, I was able to find my closest friends (now), and place myself as an equal friend to you guys. We are now close, but not in a way as almost a servant anymore. I am glad, and I feel more at ease. I miss you all. I will visit soon. *tears, because of all the years I've known you all, how come at the very last year before I had left, did we become so close? (I realize I am being emotional =P)

God bless you guys.

-Shizuki

• Upvote 1

Dear Anonymous,

I understand that I'm too naive.

I was naive enough to believe you. Not like you're better than them at all.

Signed,

Your teenager.

Dear Anonymous,

...You're kidding. This is the sixth one.

No normal girl that I know of has 6 crushes in the span of three months. Especially a girl at the age of 7.

Or maybe it's just me. I have never had a crush on more than one guy at a time and I don't plan to.

*sighs* The next generation...

~ Your sister

Dear Anonymous,

...You're kidding. This is the sixth one.

No normal girl that I know of has 6 crushes in the span of three months. Especially a girl at the age of 7.

Or maybe it's just me. I have never had a crush on more than one guy at a time and I don't plan to.

*sighs* The next generation...

~ Your sister

*Facepalms*

Dear anonymous..

Maybe you shouldn't see me again..

Signed.. "Some one"

Dear anonymous

Even if you confessed to me 1000 times I'll repeat it for you loudly, I'm totally 100% not ready to be with someone which is in the same gender as me .. Sorry..

Signed.. The girl you confessed to :V

Dear anonymous (aka you wont know who you are because you dont know who is stalking u ur dealing wif),

if its enough for your friend to make fun of you for it, its enough for you to go for her :V

Signed,

Pro stalker anonymous

------------------------------------------------------------

Dear anonymous,

that's a pretty big source right there, hope you use it

<3

anonymous

Dear anonymous..

Maybe you shouldn't see me again..

Signed.. "Some one"

Dear anonymous

Even if you confessed to me 1000 times I'll repeat it for you loudly, I'm totally 100% not ready to be with someone which is in the same gender as me .. Sorry..

Signed.. The girl you confessed to :V

KKLT x Ai-chan.

:V

• Like 1

^lol i'm very disturbed by that ^ ^;; xD

Really? :P

------------

Dear Anonymous,

Of course I'm upset.

I asked for a better guy, not a worse guy.

And...

*is annoyed*

If you absolutely MUST ship pairings, send another guy. A better one, please.

Signed,

Me.