Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
hopes

Detective Conan Meets the Host Club Chapter 4

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN ANYTHING. UNFORTUNATELY. IF I DID, I WOULD MAKE A LOT MORE CROSSOVERS WITH DETECTIVE CONAN IN THE ACTUAL SERIES...

Within five minutes, Aoko, Kaito, the Hitachiin twins, Ran and Haruhi were gathered in the same classroom. Other students were milling around the room, talking.

"Oh, so you guys are all in the same homeroom." Kaito observed thoughtfully.

"Yep." The twins smirked identically. They had devious looks in their olive colored eyes.

"Ah, this uniform is much different than ours…" Aoko blushed, looking down at the yellow dress.

"Yeah…" Ran agreed, turning a deep shade of red. She glanced around the room curiously. "Wow, there's quite a few famous people here…"

"Of course! This is Ouran!" Hikaru boasted, grinning.

"That includes us of course." Kaoru added, leaning on his brother. "Truthfully, the only person who's family isn't rich is Haruhi."

Haruhi sighed. "Be quiet, please. The teacher is coming."

Their teacher walked in through the door. All the students settled into their desks and waited for the normal routine. Kaito, Aoko and Ran stood behind the twins and Haruhi.

"Everyone, we have some visiting students here today." The female teacher announced. The 'visiting students' looked surprised.

"Eh? Visiting?"

"They must be from good families or they wouldn't let them come here…"

"Hm…"

"Class, please." The teacher scolded her students into silence. "Be polite. We are lucky to have three of those guests. Everyone, meet Kuroba-san, Nakamori-san and Mouri-san. Please come up here."

"Eh?" Ran and Aoko turned tomato red as they were put on the spot while Kaito grinned and there was a pink poof of smoke.

Everyone towards the cause of the smoke to see the three students. Kaito bowed while Ran and Aoko looked at the floor.

"Pleased to meet you, everyone." The magician gave a wink. "I'm Kuroba Kaito!"

"Nakamori Aoko." The suddenly nervous girl murmured.

"Mouri Ran." The karate champion introduced herself.

Everyone stared, except for the twins and Haruhi who smiled.

"He's a magician." Kaoru explained to the students in shock. There was a pause. Then:

"Awesome! I've always wanted to see a magician!"

"Show us some tricks!"

"Nakamori? As in the inspector who chased after Kaitou Kid?"

"Is that the daughter of Sleeping Kogoro?"

"I wonder if that's the son of Kuroba Toichi-sama…"

"Wow! They look like twins!"

The teacher sighed. The girls look surprised while Kaito grinned happily. "Correct! I'm Kuroba Toichi's son. This is Sleeping Kogoro's daughter and Nakamori-keibu's daughter."

"Aoko-chan and I aren't twins either…" Ran tried to explain. Hikaru and Kaoru smirked, interested.

"But you totally look like you could be!" One person shouted out.

"So we have two pairs of twins now?" Another asked.

"But we're not-"

"Oh, make that three!" There was another puff of pink smoke. Standing next to the madly grinning magician was an annoyed Shinichi with messy hair identical to Kaito's. The class gasped. Even the twins and Haruhi were surprised.

"Why am I here?" Shinichi dead-panned, trying to fix his hair.

"Shinichi!" Ran was speechless. "Kuroba-kun, how did you get him here so fast?"

Kaito shrugged. "I knew that his classroom was just around the corner and while you were talking, I went and grabbed him."

"WHOA! They look exactly alike!"

"Just like Hikaru and Kaoru!"

"Amazing!"

)))))))))))))))))))))

Suddenly, there had been a pink poof where Shinichi had been standing next to desks with Kyouya, Tamaki, Saguru and Akako.

When the smoke dissipated, there was a note left in the missing detective's place.

I'm borrowing Tantei-kun for a while! *heart*

Saguru read the note and sighed. "Kuroba…"

Kyouya raised an eyebrow while Tamaki looked delighted. "Wow!"

Akako gave a knowing smile. "Kuroba-kun is up to something."

"I'm assuming this is usual for him." The teenager with glasses said.

Akako and Saguru nodded. "He likes to play pranks."

The glasses glinted. "I'll be sure to keep that fact in mind."

)))))))))))))))))))))

"I'm leaving." The detective dead-panned again. "Ootori-san is waiting…"

"Aw, don't go back to the Shadow King!" The Hitachiin twins whined in unison. "Stay here!"

"Hikaru, Kaoru, Kudou-san needs to go back…" Haruhi sighed.

Aoko tugged on Haruhi's uniform. "Fujioka-san, is class always like this?"

"Unfortunately, yes. It seems rich kids only come to school to play and have fun."

"I-I see… And the teacher doesn't do anything?"

"She just lets them do their own thing…"

"This is so cool! They all look alike!" The other students were still talking. Ironically, Aoko and Ran were standing next to each other with Haruhi while Kaito was anticipating Shinichi's every move so he could do it at the same time as the detective. Of course, Hikaru and Kaoru were next to each other.

"Are you a magician too?" A female student asked Shinichi.

"No, I'm a detective. My name's Kudou Shinichi."

Silence. Then every girl in the room began squealing in delight.

"OH MY WORD! I never thought I'd meet Kudou-sama!"

"He's so amazing!"

"And cute!"

"Kudou-san is so smart!"

"The son of the former actress and the write of the Night Baron series!"

"So they're not really twins?"

"No, we are! We were just separated at birth." Kaito explained.

"Bakaito…" Aoko sighed.

The magician pouted cutely. "What? Are you saying I'm lying?"

"Yes." Shinichi glared. "Well, I really must be getting back to the others…"

Haruhi turned to her childhood friend. "I'm a little confused… So are they related?"

Ran laughed. "Yes, they are. They're second cousins. They're fathers are cousins."

"Is that so?" She gave a small smile.

"I'm leaving." Shinichi muttered, turning to leave. He bowed. "Pardon my intrusion…"

Then he found himself locked into Hikaru's and Karou's arms. Once again, he dead-panned. "What are you doing?"

"We're keeping you here!" Hikaru gave a sly smirk.

"You're now officially transferred into this class!" Kaoru declared with an identical smirk.

"It's only been ten minutes into class…"

"Too bad!" Kaito laughed, his indigo eyes flashing.

Aoko sighed. "You guys… Kudou-kun needs to go back…"

"We'll just trade!" The magician explained. "How about you go?"

"Me?"

"Yeah! We'll see you at lunch! Bye!"

Now it was Aoko's turn to dead-pan. "If I had my mop…" Then she sighed again and turned to Ran and Haruhi. "I guess it can't be helped. I'll go. See you guys later."

"Aoko-chan…" Ran didn't know what to think of the situation.

"I apologize for Hikaru and Kaoru's behavior." Haruhi bowed.

"Haruhi, why are you apologizing for us?" The twins gripped Shinichi tighter as he tried to struggle out of their grip.

"Because you're being rude!" She retorted. "These are my friend's close friends!"

They pouted. "Aw…"

As Aoko passed Shinichi, he groaned. "I'm sorry, Nakamori-san... Do you know where the class is?"

"It's fine!" She smiled. "Yes, I believe I do… Turn right from here and it's the first one on the left right?" The detective nodded. "Okay, I'll see you later." She them bowed to the class and left.

"This is a strange day!" A student commented.

"And it's only been fifteen minutes into class!"

"I wouldn't say that." Kaito warned.

"Huh?"

"Why?"

"He's a detective." The soccer lover's so-called 'twin' explained.

"Well, duh…"

"Detectives equals murder magnets." He said simply.

"Ohhhhhhh." The whole room understood.

Shinichi's face would be scarred for dead-panning so much. "Kuroba, shut up. I'm not a murder magnet…" He kept struggling against the Hitachiin twins. "Are you ever going to let me go?"

"Nope!" Was the reply. There was a tired groan.

"Then explain why everywhere you go, a body shows up." Kaito smirked.

"Does he really run into murders all the time?" Haruhi whispered to her childhood friend.

Ran gave a light chuckle. "Unfortunately… Everywhere we go, someone is killed."

"Really? That's horrible…"

"You get used to it… Especially since my dad is a detective too… But he's not as much as a murder magnet as Shinichi."

"Eh…"

"Haruhi, I've been meaning to ask, but why are you wearing the boy's uniform?" The karate champion whispered.

"Oh, that… Well, at first the Host Club thought I was a boy, but they eventually found out… By then, I was already part of the club and serving customers. Everyone else in the school thinks I'm a guy, so…"

"I see… That's some complicated situation you're in."

"Yeah, it is… But I'm sure there's someone else who's gone through a much more difficult one."

Ran knowingly laughed. "Oh, you'd be surprised…"

)))))))))))))))))))))

Aoko opened the door to the classroom. She was returned with stares from all around. She searched for Saguru and Akako in the crowd. The usually mop-wielding girl quickly found them with Kyouya and Tamaki and walked over.

"Akako-chan! Hakuba-kun!"

Saguru raised an eyebrow when he saw Aoko. "Nakamori-san? What are you doing here?"

She sighed. "Hitachiin-san and Hitachiin-san are holding Kudou-kun hostage."

Kyouya looked intrigued. "Really?"

"Yes… Kaito probably had them do it."

Akako laughed. "Ohoho~! How like Kuroba-kun."

Tamaki looked curious with his wide purple eyes. "Kuroba-san sounds like a very interesting character."

"Trust me, he is…" The British detective muttered and turned to Aoko. "So, are you here just to inform us?"

"Actually, no…" She glanced at Kyouya apologetically. "I'm sorry, Ootori-san. Is it okay if Kudou-kun and I switch places?"

Glasses glinted and then he gave a suspicious smile. "Of course, Nakamori-san. Don't worry about it."

"Thank you very much."

"No trouble at all."

"Suou-san?" Saguru turned to the half French teenager.

"Yes?"

"…Does Hitachiin-san and Hitachiin-san like to play pranks?"

The blonde gave a questioning look while Kyouya answered. "They do. They're the 'little devil' type."

Saguru was puzzled about the type naming, but continued. "If it's as I suspected…"

"You think Kuroba-kun has 'joined forces' with the Hitachiin twins." Akako finished, her red eyes flashing with sly look.

The Holmes fan sighed. "Unfortunately, I do."

"What does that mean?" Tamaki asked, confused.

Aoko's cerulean blue eyes widened in realization. "It means…"

Kyouya adjusted his glasses with a mysterious expression. "I'm deducing it means that we should prepare for a day of Hell."

Kyouya's smart! XD Well, he should be the one to figure it out... But then again... :P Well, Kaito+Hikaru+Kaoru=A Really Bad Day For Everyone Else. :P

I hope this chapter was okay... I was really tired, so... Yeah. Hope you guys liked it! :D