Detective Conan World
Guest Hajime Kindaichi

Random Chat

*hugs back*

When he jokes around, don't take him too seriously. He can be a really good friend, though. :)

You're welcome. *bows*

@LIA-Well Jo-chan's tour guide here in DCW when she was new at that time

huh?

what he means is that he was my tour guide here in DCW when i was new at that time.

but....really? i forgot? *asks MK*

I see :P

I watched gantz!!!!

That's interesting. What's it about?

That's interesting. What's it about?

Its about two boys who supposedly got killed by an incoming train while saving a drunkard.

Instead of dying, they end up in a room with a few other people and a gigantic ball they call Gantz. They didn't know what was happening until the ball started broadcasting a tune and then they were teleported to another dimension. A guy within them told everyone that they have been thrown into virtual reality to play a game and they are supposed to kill an alien. They will receive lots of money if they kill the alien. So they went to kill the alien. But after they kill the little alien, they realised that it had a father. The father was very angry and killed all of them. (They died for real) The two boys were freaked out when they found the rest of the people killed. When the monster turned to one of the boys and tried to kill him, a girl with them who wore the Gantz costume threw herself at the monster and sent the monster flying. They then realised that the costume and the weapons that Gantz provided were powerful. But it couldn't stop the monster. While they are in danger, that guy that tricked them popped out and killed the monster.

Then they realised that they have to continue fighting the aliens to continue surviving back in their own world... And they can gather points and then leave the game.

what he means is that he was my tour guide here in DCW when i was new at that time.

but....really? i forgot? *asks MK*

You forgot?? :P

LOL you two really make me laugh

then thank you MK and LIA-chan XD

and your welcome ^_^