Detective Conan World
Ran Moorie

FanDub project

So I'm starting a fandub project for those of you who didn't get the parts in ForeverLost's Fandub project for detective conan. In this one is 4 episodes so more people will have a part. Also you can audition as much as you want, just leave a video response if you have a youtube account or send it to me via email : horse10202@gmail.com. The rest is in the video so please watch the whole thing!There's no dead line for now.... :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKs-BZXgOO0

Which four episodes? And are there rules regarding who can audition? Like if I got a part in Forever's fandub can I still audition for this one?

Yeah you could audition it doesn't really matter on whether you got a part on something else already. I give parts to the auditioners who sound the best for their character.Oh and about the four episodes its in The Desperate Revival one. Epi.:188-191 even though its actually 6 episodes. I shortened it down to see how the progress will go for the fandub first and then do the whole thing.

Yeah you could audition it doesn't really matter on whether you got a part on something else already. I give parts to the auditioners who sound the best for their character.Oh and about the four episodes its in The Desperate Revival one. Epi.:188-191 even though its actually 6 episodes. I shortened it down to see how the progress will go for the fandub first and then do the whole thing.

Ok, thanks! Can I just send it to you through email in one .mp3 file?

I posted a video response XD Good luck with the project!

Thanks for the good luck! :grin: Oh and you did great on your sonoko audition you sound almost exactly like her with her cocky attitude! :shock: XD

Thanks for the good luck! :grin: Oh and you did great on your sonoko audition you sound almost exactly like her with her cocky attitude! :shock: XD

That's exactly why she put herself as Sonoko for her episode.

how do i audition?

EDIT: nvm, is the audition still open?

The auditions are still open i decided no to put a deadline yet....oh and how to audition you could post a video response for the video if you have a youtube account or email me that video.