Detective Conan World
christae

r u worth it? Detective competition with Shinichi

Hmm... If Kaito were a detective I'm pretty sure they'd be pretty darn close to equal. XD I don't think Mouri's on his level by a long shot. :3 Ai's not that bad at it, and in my opinion Hakuba is a pretty good detective it's just that he doesn't have dead bodies dropping left and right around him everyday. *rolls eyes* And Heiji is more than equal! Heiji's cooler! Heiji is just as smart! Just more hot-blooded. And Sera's cool. ;)

I don't think Mouri's on his level by a long shot.

If Kogoro actually puts his head into the game, he will be scarily accurate and swift. If he was motivated enough in every case he seemed to come across, he wouldn't NEED Conan to solve his cases, and probably would be just as famous.

However, Gosho and whoever runs the anime decided to make Kogoro a complete Butt Monkey, which sucks, 'cause Kogoro is a good character. Therefore, the law dictates Kogoro will make a stupid, idiotic deduction, get knocked out and essentially be a puppet for Conan or require Conan to point out every single last stinkin' clue.

If Kogoro actually puts his head into the game, he will be scarily accurate and swift. If he was motivated enough in every case he seemed to come across, he wouldn't NEED Conan to solve his cases, and probably would be just as famous.

However, Gosho and whoever runs the anime decided to make Kogoro a complete Butt Monkey, which sucks, 'cause Kogoro is a good character. Therefore, the law dictates Kogoro will make a stupid, idiotic deduction, get knocked out and essentially be a puppet for Conan or require Conan to point out every single last stinkin' clue.

Yeah, but being motivated is part of being on par with your competition, isn't it? Otherwise, you don't even give yourself a chance, and that's what's known as a waste. However, DC is a humor/mystery manga, so we do need someone to constantly mess up deductions and make us laugh, don't we? Kogoro's good for that. :P (no offense of course)

DBs. Heiji in OVA 11. Sonoko. So many alternatives.

But when Heiji messes up, at least it's absolutely adorkable. As for Sonoko.... For me that's not really funny, because she annoys me as much as Kazuha does (which is a lot.).

But when Heiji messes up, at least it's absolutely adorkable. As for Sonoko.... For me that's not really funny, because she annoys me as much as Kazuha does (which is a lot.).

Meh. I never said they had to be funny.

I like to say is detective hand and danger.I detective my rank 5.

Shinichi kudo 1 he is fearless,he is second most smart in the detective conan,some time he will gamble,he is stubborn,he is heart of champion,and he have a good power with him.

Heiji is 2 He like Kudo but he is a weak to him.He is a good sword battle,He is four most smart in the detective conan,and he is can't tell a lie to can read him well.

Yusaku kudo 3 he is most smart in the detective conan,I not know him very well because i need to how brave him.

Sera 4 she is brave,Strong,and smart.

Hahuba 5 he is a detective counter to kaito.

I think you want to best of best need gamble in some time.Ai is third most smart in the detective conan world.