Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
christinaqiu3

Wiki User Accounts

Hi!

I have a suggestion for the Wiki page. It would be really great if people could favorite/bookmark episodes/movies/chapters/characters they like, and in general have more things they can do with their account! For example being able to create personal playlists of "super creepy episodes" or "funniest episodes" etc! It would also be really cool to be able to mark episodes you have watched or something! Currently on the wiki you cant do much with your account :)

Also, just wanted to say that I love this site and I really appreciate everyone who contributed to building it!! This website is super helpful to DC fans and on behalf of the whole community I say: thank you <3

Anyone with other ideas for the wiki accounts, pls comment below \(^o^)/

CQ

I like your enthusiasm, but honestly this site appears dead, and I would say that is because of the moderators who don't even visit this site for years. Your suggestion is good, but I doubt whether it will be heard.

On 2/27/2021 at 9:45 PM, christinaqiu3 said:

Hi!

I have a suggestion for the Wiki page. It would be really great if people could favorite/bookmark episodes/movies/chapters/characters they like, and in general have more things they can do with their account! For example being able to create personal playlists of "super creepy episodes" or "funniest episodes" etc! It would also be really cool to be able to mark episodes you have watched or something! Currently on the wiki you cant do much with your account :)

Also, just wanted to say that I love this site and I really appreciate everyone who contributed to building it!! This website is super helpful to DC fans and on behalf of the whole community I say: thank you <3

Anyone with other ideas for the wiki accounts, pls comment below \(^o^)/

CQ

Hello!

Thanks for your support/kind words! :)

The best would be to create lists directly on your user page. A lot of other users do that.

The thing is that adding a feature that will allow you to favorite/bookmark an episode (or anything) would probably require to install an exension or create one and that will unfortunately create some overhead whenever we need to update/upgrade the wiki or maintain the system. We used to have many extensions in the past but that made upgrading quite tedious. Now, we only use specific custom-made DCW extensions and simple/basic ones that shouldn't cause problems in the future. I might still look into it though cause the idea is nice. :) But in the meantime, like I said above, you can simply modify your User page and make lists of your favorite stuffs there. That's the power of the wiki: the ability to edit/create anythng and make it work for the community (or for you)!