Detective Conan World
SliverBullet

About me!

Ladies and Gentlemen! 

Oops Kaito Kid..Anyways:P

My lovely detectives the name is SliverBullet but you can call me Rina!

I'm here to show to make theories and to uncover vast amount of mysteries with you!

Let me tell you about myself I'm Rina and I LOVE Detective Conan! I started it 2 years ago and I

really love everything about it! From the Mysteries to the Action everything is amazing about it! I love Drawing 

and Reading and of course Watching Shows! I have been catching up with the Manga..So you know what's going on..

a lot of Rum Mysteries and Great moments with *coughs* Kudo and Ran..Heh..Anyways I'm Glad to be here and if anyone ones how 

to change a Profile Pic..TELL ME PLEASE!!

Goodbye Ladies and Gentlemen!

On 23/09/2018 at 1:36 AM, SliverBullet said:

Ladies and Gentlemen! 

Oops Kaito Kid..Anyways:P

My lovely detectives the name is SliverBullet but you can call me Rina!

I'm here to show to make theories and to uncover vast amount of mysteries with you!

Let me tell you about myself I'm Rina and I LOVE Detective Conan! I started it 2 years ago and I

really love everything about it! From the Mysteries to the Action everything is amazing about it! I love Drawing 

and Reading and of course Watching Shows! I have been catching up with the Manga..So you know what's going on..

a lot of Rum Mysteries and Great moments with *coughs* Kudo and Ran..Heh..Anyways I'm Glad to be here and if anyone ones how 

to change a Profile Pic..TELL ME PLEASE!!

Goodbye Ladies and Gentlemen!

Hi Silver Bullet. Welcome. I am also a DC fan. I've also been watching it for two years. I'm looking forward to your theories about RUM.

As for changing a profile pic, I'm new here and don't know much so I can't help. I hope others will help you. BTW which country do you belong to?