Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

DCW...IRL?

I'm going to write about five attacks (the reason why I'm not planning on doing the Delta Works is because of the complications, though assume it was pretty badly damaged).

==Channel Tunnel==

Member in charge of attack: Coda

Smoke grenades: Check. Flash grenades: Check. RPG: Check. Armor-piercing rifle: Check. Pistols. Check.

Of course, to blow up the Channel Tunnel would take an incredible amount of time, so Coda, using several conveniently placed explosive barrels, blocked the entrances to the tunnels, allowing him to set up the bombs uninterrupted.

Without even turning around, Coda aimed a pistol at the bullet zooming for his head, and deflected it with a bullet of his own. "Rex. Hello. And goodbye."

Coda pulled out another pistol, and again, without turning around, fired a couple of rounds. Rex narrowly dodged all of them, then fired at a round of his own, which Coda deflected.

Coda then stood up, his last bomb armed and ready. "I was expecting a intruder, so I set up a trap just in case. " He pulled out a small remote detonator, then pressed the button. Two large metal shutters came down on both sides, trapping Coda and Rex. There was silence, then Coda said, "The bombs detonate in 30 minutes. Can you kill me in time to defuse them? And more importantly, to buy enough time for you to escape?"

Rex snorted, then pulled out his other pistol. "Once both marksmen have the same number of pistols, the outcome of the battle is decided by the number of bullets. Unfortunately, my pistols are modified with extended mag, so you will lose this battle."

Coda stared. "Is that so?" Coda then pulled out four more pistols, then caught two of them with his bare feet, and the other two were lodged in his armpits. "How's this?" The two pistols caught in his feet fired, catching Rex off guard. As soon as Rex dodged the bullets, the pistols in his armpits fired.

"I won't give you a chance to shoot." And this wasn't an understatement. Coda was firing from all directions, while reloading with blinding speed. Rex only managed to fire two bullets; both were deflected. Eventually, Rex's dodging skills failed him, and a bullet lodged into his chest, and two more tore into his legs. Rex fell in pain, clutching his chest.

Coda stared at Rex. "So, this is how the feared ex-hunter of the Organization falls. I doubt your ability to survive the bombs, and even if you do, I imagine the force of the bombs will be enough to send tons of rubble down onto your sorry body. This is the end of you."

Coda put away all but one of his pistols, then walked up to Rex. "Unfortunately, I've heard you were known for lucky escapes. Therefore," Coda aimed his pistol at Rex's head, "you die here."

And then a bullet tore into Coda's head. Rex breathed heavily, pistol drawn and smoking. Coda stood still for a moment, then he shook his head, then pulled the bullet out of his head. "A futile attempt." He then shot Rex in the head.

Rex's head smashed against the wall, and he slumped, head bleeding. Coda turned around without remorse, and opened the shutters.

==================================

Coda is a master marksman, to the point where he could wield eight pistols at one time, and fire them all with perfect accuracy. He's also a master tactician, and always thinks at least two steps ahead.

==Itapiu Dam==

Member in charge of attack: Fine

The bombs went off, and the dam was leaking water from everywhere. However, Fine wasn't satisfied with the holes in the dam, so he began to smash more holes into the dam, causing water to begin tearing the dam apart.

"Destruction is beautiful, isn't it!" he roared while making more holes into the dam. Eventually, as if tired of Fine's destruction, his cell phone rang, and Fine quickly found himself a safe location, and opened the cell phone. "What?"

Lash's voice was on the other side, "Hey, Fine, you really should calm down a bit. We're only here to damage the wonders, not destroy them."

Fine roared back, "What? What's the point of only leaving a job half-done?" There was silence, then Lash replied, with a hint of amusement, "I dunno, but I do like my eggs half done." Lash let the remark hang in the air for a moment before she continued, "Anyways, from what I can see, you've done enough destruction already. Just get out of there before, for all I know, the whole damn dam comes apart."

Fine was silent, then he snapped, "Fine," and hung up.

Fine is a loud man that is proud of his immense strength. As you can see, he relishes in causing destruction (and death). He is, in a way, an opposite to Andante. Andante and Fine do not get alone due to conflicting ideologies.

==Panama Canal==

Member in charge of attack: Dolche

It was complete chaos, but Dolche was not involved. Sitting, she sang while the frenzied workers tore each other into pieces. The song matched the ongoing chaos, frenzied and disharmonic.

It was amazing what a song could do to a person.

In a few minutes, the workers were all dead, with bloodied hands. Dolche stood up and began to plant the bombs. She was in the middle of her last one when a knife struck to the left of her. Dolche immediately stood up, and looked towards the direction of the likely attacker.

Remilia stared back, then threw two more knives, which Dolche dodged without effort. Dolche then taunted, "Is that all? Are you cowardly enough to attack from a distance?"

Remilia huffed, then retorted, "I'll gladly accept your request," and charged, knife in each hand.

When Remilia was nearly a foot's length from Dolche, Dolche began to sing a melodic song, and appeared to split into many copies. Remilia's knives only struck empty air.

Dolche's voice rang from all the copies, "Is this all you have to offer?"

Remilia suddenly felt a strong jolt of pain in her chest, and blood began to spurt from her chest. Then her left leg was cut, and her right arm. She fell, weakened.

And then the illusion faded, and Remilia saw that only one Dolche was existent, holding two bloody knives. Dolche looked down at Remilia coldly, "I don't have much time to entertain you, unfortunately. If I leave you alone...you'll die from blood loss. And even if you managed to patch yourself up, you'd surely die from the bombs. Therefore, I conclude I don't need to take any further action." Dolche threw the bloody knives away, then turned around and began to walk away.

Remilia struggled, then said, "You...coward..."

Dolche looked back, and said emotionlessly, "You call me a coward, yet you are the one dying on the ground." She then kept walking, leaving Remilia to die.

Despite the great emotion she sings into her songs, Dolche herself is lifeless and emotionless. She is cold and calculating. Her singing can trap her opponents into illusions, or force them to commit actions against their wills.

Also, Remilia doesn't die. Not yet. Don't write about Remilia.

==Golden Gate Bridge==

Member in charge of attack: Stradivarius

The Golden Gate Bridge was burning. Partly because of the bombs, and partly because of the cars that Stradivarius cut and tore into flames.

The few policemen that happened to be at the scene were diced and sliced into pieces, all their bullets deflected by Stradivarius's swords. "Pathetic. Just pathetic," was his remark once he killed the last one.

He was about to sheath his sword and leave until he felt an incredible gale of wind that blew him away. It came from Barry, his two hands together.

Barry stared at Stradivarius. "What are you doing?" He then charged at him, his metal-reinforced fist accelerating towards Stradivarius. However, much to Barry's surprise, Stradivarius jumped and landed on his fist. "Tsk, tsk. How predictable." He then jumped high, and his two swords came down as if to slash Barry from both directions in an X-shape. However, Barry managed to deflect the swords with his fists.

A shudder came from the Golden Gate Bridge. "It's going to collapse!" Barry thought. Unfortunately, this thought distracted him from the charging Stradivarius, who managed to scratch both of his arms, and drawing a little blood (Barry jumped back a bit too late).

Another shudder came from the Golden Gate Bridge. As if predicting that Barry would be distracted again, Stradivarius charged again, but this time, Barry ducked, and after dodging his swords, he lifted Stradivarius into the air and smashed him back into the bridge with incredible force. Stradivarius choked up a little blood, and let go of his two swords.

Barry turned around and began to leave, but was stopped by Stradivarius's words: "You think that can stop me? That was a good blow, though nothing compared to my techniques." Stradivarius picked up his two swords, and was about to charge until the bridge shuddered again. "Seems like the bridge is about to fall. I'll take my leave here. Next time we meet, you will die." And then Stradivarius turned around and ran.

Barry was silent for a moment, then he began to get off the bridge as well.

====================================

Stradivarius is a prideful guy. He believes that he is the top of the world, and all others are below him. Bruising his pride ends up in Stradivarius getting enraged. However, Stradivarius is a completely capable swordsman, and also possesses incredible endurance.

==Empire State Building==

Member in charge of attack: Andante

Behind her laid the bloody, halved bodies of the guards. In front of her was the last remaining guard, fearing for his life, pistol drawn and shaking.

She chose to attack the building during the night, where most of the workers would have gone home. "Deaths should be committed for a reason."

Under her breath, she whispered, "Absolute...Zero!" And in a flash, she dashed to the guard, and sliced him cleanly in half.

She silently took the keys of one of the guards, then entered the main building. She unzipped her jacket, revealing bombs strapped to her body. She detached the bombs and planted them in the weak points of the building, then primed them to detonate in one hour...plenty of time for her to escape even with interruption.

There was no interruption. Andante walked out of the building, sword sheathed, and disappeared into the night.

And then the Empire State Building burst into flames.

====================================

Andante is a cool girl of few words. Her sword techniques are Absolute Zero, where she attacks at lightning like speed and slices, Rosemary, where she moves at lighting like speed then thrusts her sword, and Lotus, where she swings her sword down in a large arc. She is, of course, capable of parrying swords with other people. She can also deflect bullets with her sword. Andante does not relish in killing, in fact, she prefers to kill only when necessary. She does not get along with Fine.

Now that I took care of the attacks, how about focusing on me (:D) now?

Mark was halfway down the tower when he felt the shake from an explosion rock the building. "That liar, it hasn't been 10 minutes yet." He looked around. "Nero, Chaos, and Aeyra probably managed to get away before the explosions. They left before Lash ambushed me, so..."

Mark continued to descend the tower, keeping his balance every time a bomb shook the building. He managed to get out, coughing from all the smoke. He looked up at the tower, now in flames and dangerously close to falling over.

"I suppose I ought to regroup with the others. Now, they were all heading towards one of the wonders because we were expecting attacks from there...'

Now THAT is a lot of writing. :V

Alright, now that the attacks have been taken care of, let's move the clock one day forward, so it's one day closer to doomsday.

• Upvote 1

Tsk, says someone who hasn't written here in ages... nvm...

I'd like to write but I have a writer's block right now...

I have no idea what's going on, so I kinda dropped out. Like, people are still using me in the story, but I'm not writing anything... Sorry. ^^

I drew Lash based on Tsukiko's version. ;) Take a look! She's very pale... I'd imagine that of someone who pukes up her weapons all the time. Not good for your health. *shakes head*

lash-1.jpg

Double-posting...

Moho, I have a question. Why you haven't said anything about Forte? You mentioned that is a codename of one of rhte members in Doremi Squad but you didn't tell anything about him(I assume the person behind the codename is a male) nor told his attack to the seventh wonder(Delta Works/Zuiderzee Works in Netherlands)... I also noticed that Samuel(your Samuel) is missing. Don't tell me Samuel is actually Forte!

"So, this mission was a big failure, wasn't it?"

Mark sighed in annoyance, then said, "Well, I really wouldn't be talking, considering you were the one who got shot in the head and was buried by several feet of debris."

Rex, in response, rubbed his bandaged head. "Hey, after patching myself up, I did some things that may lead to a more favorable outcome the next time we clash with the Seven Man Band."

Barry raised his eyebrows, and said with a hint of sarcasm, "Oh, really now? Do tell."

Rex sighed, then said, "Well, I managed to get to the Delta Works, not in time to save the wonder, mind you, and managed to get a glimpse of Forte."

Mark leaned forward with interest. "Forte? Are you talking about that one person completely shrouded in mystery? Who managed to elude even me?"

Rex nodded, or tried to nod, then continued, "He's an absolute brutal fighter. He's probably better than either Coda or Lash, heck, I doubt there's anyone who stands half a chance against him."

Barry grunted, then inquired, "Say, wasn't Samuel the one in charge of defending the Delta Works? What happened to him?"

Rex was silent for a moment, then said, "He's dead."

Mark looked shocked. "Samuel, dead? And what about his men that he brought with him?"

"All dead" was the response. The two words hang ominously over the three, until Mark pointed out, "Where's Remilia? She was against Dolche, right?"

Barry stretched for a little bit, then said, "Don't worry. I managed to get her. She's unconscious, but she should be fine."

Mark exhaled heavily. "Something tells me that's going to be the last bit of good news we're gonna hear for a long time..."

Ooh, great work, Moho!

BTW, shouldn't Leah/Laela/Tsukiko be with you? At least I wrote she'll be co-operating with your group...

I guess I'll write a bit later... I might have an idea to be written...

Okay, I'm writing.

-- --

Leah strode with long steps along a street that led to the 'obsevation point'. She was going there to get some files she had left.(the files she brought from Rod's van) Unfortunately she had to use disguise in the case someone might see her and recognize. And the clothes she was using weren't very comfortable of the style she was used to wear.(dA, pic Mysterious Woman 2)

"But at least I was able to hide a gun and two daggers..." She thought when she reached the last crossning. "Hmh? Where is Rod's van? I swear it was here when I left the place."

She walked to the door and dialed the opening code. The door opened silently and she entered to the empty building. Without any hesitation she went to the screen room where she had been a couple of days ago.

"Files... Where are they?" Leah took her cell phone and chose Neros number.

"Nero, have you been at observation point lately?" She asked right after she heard the boys respond from the phone.

"No... Why?"

"The all files are gone! The ones you asked me to bring!"

Silence.

"Nero... don't tell me... you didn't kill Rod, did you?"

"I..."

"If he is alive and organization found him-."

"Run."

Leah's eyes widened. That's right. If that had happened... If Rod was alive... "They knew I'd come here..." She turned around and started to run through the corridors. Nero had already hung up the call to make another one.

When Leah reached the door she heard a little 'klick' sound behind and-

BOOM!

Fortunately she had already opened the door and the shockwave threw her out of the building.

"Guh!" She hit the ground and lost her consciouness.

-- --

"Hey, wake up!"

"Is she really the one Nero asked us to pick up?"

"There is no mistake of that."

"Two people... How familiar voices..." Leah thought. "Khh..." Carefully she sat up and noticed her sunglasses were gone. "Ah..."

"Looking for these?" Someone held the glasses right in front of her face.

"Thanks..." She tried to take them but that someone took the further away from her. "Hmh." She rose up and saw better who were there. Krev, who was holding the glasses, and Brise.

"Nero sent us to pick you up. I'd like to know why." Krev said.

"Well, you can ask him." Leah responded but make sure they didn't see her face.

"Who are you?" Brise asked.

"Leah Satinwhite. FBI agent."

"And we should believe that?"

Leah sighed and took her FBI badge from the pocket of her jacket.

"The sign on the top doesn't prove anything yet. That might be a fake. Let me see it." Krev stated.

"Only if you give me my glasses first."

--

"Aww, Laela you brought my coffee!" Nero chirped happily. "Gimme gimme!"

"Where is my book? The one you borrowed from me?" Laela kept the giant coffee mug away from the boy's reach.

"I lent it to Krev, why?"

"I want my book back first. Then you'll get this coffee."

"But he hasn't read the book yet." The boy whined. Krev, who sat on a armchair nearby nodded and watched amused the conversation between his team mates.

"That's your problem then. Hmm... this coffee smells soooo goood. Maybe I'll drink this myself."

"Aah! Nooo! I'll get the book for you. Don't drink that coffee!"

A couple of minutes later.

"I got your book, Laela! Can I get my coffee now?"

"Coffee? I already drank that."

"Whaaat?"

"Maybe you should think first before asking favours from someone you have borrowed something from." The girl smirked wickedly. "Otherwise someone might try to blackmail you."

"My coffee..."

"Go to take your own next time."

--

Krev frowned. The words that girl just said... reminded him about the ones Laela once had said.

"Not giving them? Pity..." Leah sighed. Like a flash she dashed behind Brise. A dagger, she had taken from her right boot, leaned against the red-haired girl's neck. "When you are not aware something might happen. Something you don't want to be happen..."

"You..."

"Say this to Nero: I don't care anymore what I have to do or who I'm hurting. As long as the organization is alive I'm locking my emotions away. When it's destroyed... I'm able to laugh. I'm able to cry. And I'm able to go away." She removed the dagger and walked closer to Krev. "My glasses, please."

"..." Krev was absolutely stunned and couldn't say anything.

"Thank you." The girl placed them on her face and run away.

When the girl had vanished behind the corner, Brise asked carefully: "Krev, are you alright? Did you know that girl?"

"You didn't recognize her?"

"No... She seemed familiar though..."

"..." Krev took his phone and dialed Nero's number. "Nero, do you know something about Laela? Something we don't know?"

-- -- --

Whew! You are welcome. Now I'm going to sleep.

Laela didn't know she was being tailed. After all, the pursurer was very stealthy, his footsteps inaudible.

Apparently, after a while, in an alley, the pursurer got tired of tailing Laela and said, "So, Tsukiko, or would you prefer Laela?"

Laela turned around to be greeted by a seven-year old boy. However his outside appearances, though, this boy gave off a feeling that suggested this kid was older than he seemed.

"I don't know who you're talking about," Laela said, keeping her composure.

The boy sighed in annoyance, then said very slowly, as if talking to an idiot, "Hyper exonecrosia syndrome. Obviously, it's quite rare for it to occur, but here, an 'invading soul' freely takes over someone." The boy held out three fingers (index, middle, and ring), and all of a sudden, purple flames came out of his fingertips. "Of course, I know how to 'cure' this. Three pressure points. Here's the first," and the boy, in a blink of an eye, jammed his index finger into Laela's stomach.

Laela recoiled, then shuddered for a moment. She began to feel faint, and fell over onto her knees. The boy stared at her, then put out the remaining flames and stuck out his hand. "You have a choice, Laela. Either you come with me, or you refuse, and I send you away. I'm pretty sure what option you would take." Laela took the boy's hand, and lifted herself. "As expected. Oh, and I watched you back there. Don't try anything funny, or I'll be forced to send you away."

Laela began to walk alongside the boy, then asked the boy, "What's your name?" The boy tightened his lips for a moment, then replied, "I don't have a name in the typical sense: first name, middle name, last name. I left my name behind a long time ago. I go by my codename, Forte."

Ok, now I'm writing now. I'll be using 'Laela' instead of 'Leah' in this part.

-- --

Those two started to walk along the street. Forte obviously led the way and Laela followed him even though they were walking on the same pace.

"Hold my hand." That sudden request made Laela completely surprised. Forte had stack out his right hand.

"Why?"

"You better hand is left one so I'm making sure you don't try anything. Besides for outsiders' eyes we are just two kids who are on a walk. It might trick also the ones who know you and Tsukiko." The boy explained with a bored tone in his voice. Laela didn't have any choices so she took the boy's hand.

"Are you scared?" The boy asked after they had walked a while. "Your hand is shaking."

"It would be a miracle if I weren't. I'm a human after all." The girl responded.

"Human, hmph..."

"..."

"One pistol in the inner pocket at the right side of the jacket, another one in the shoulder back, hidden between a magazine. Two daggers hidden in the boots and other two in the sleeves of the jacket. Do you recognize the description?"

"Yes... That's exactly the same amount of veapons I'm carrying right now."

"And the same you used to when you were in the organization."

"Why I'm not surprised to hear that from you?" Laela thought aloud.

"Because you already realized I have been doing a research about you?"

The girl didn't respond to that but asked: "Where are we going?"

-- --

Whew!

O.O

So many have been written since I'm gone...

I'm sorry for not being able to write for the past couple of weeks (or was it months?). I've been very busy with schoolwork and now I'm taking summer classes which is required by our school (T_T)... I'll try to write after reading what has been written here...

I'll be back...:D

I was so confused with Leah vs. Laela... I've been really confused lately. :/ And every time I write, my iTouch crashes, and there goes my post... BTW, wouldn't Krev and Brise recognize Tsukiko? I mean- you've met before. As... Rin, right? (I forget those names. XD) Chaos has been rescued, right? (main reason I haven't been writing) Because I don't remember! (and I'm afraid of messing up. :/)

I was so confused with Leah vs. Laela... I've been really confused lately. :/ And every time I write, my iTouch crashes, and there goes my post... BTW, wouldn't Krev and Brise recognize Tsukiko? I mean- you've met before. As... Rin, right? (I forget those names. XD) Chaos has been rescued, right? (main reason I haven't been writing) Because I don't remember! (and I'm afraid of messing up. :/)

I think they've met before. =X Though it may just had been Krev. *doesn't remember quite too clearly, but is too lazy to actually check =X*

Leah and Laela are the same person, just two different names. 'Leah' was the original but after getting to the org it changed to 'Laela'. Security reasons... And about recognizing...

Leah looked at her reflection on the car's side mirror.

"This is weird..." She took her FBI badge and checked the photo. It was pretty old, taken when she had been fourteen or fifteen, just before she went to the organization.

"Weird indeed." Shannon admitted. "When I look at you, I see always both you and Tsukiko. That appearance is like a mixture of both of you but it's just good..."

"What do you mean?"

"Let's say that it's hard to say which one of you it really is. Right now I can recognize you only because I knew it was you lying on the monitor room's floor. For your or Tsukiko's friends it'd be more difficult because they haven't seen you for a while."

"How about Nero? He met me and so did Chaos."

"Hmm... Nero is more likely to recognize since he knows the situation but for Chaos... I'm not sure. Right now I recommend that you'll use your original name Leah Satin white that wasn't very known in the organization."

"I was thinking the same." Leah admitted.

Besides Leah made sure they didn't see her face properly... But like I wrote Krev became suspicious about her and called Nero to be sure about his suspicions.

^ at first KKLT wrote that Chaos had been rescued from CN tower and Moho said he'd retcon that part but later he wrote it really had happened. Maybe that's the confusing thing...

Okaaaaay.... wut-wut?

And I'm confused with tsukiko's character.... Laela = Tsukiko = Leah???

Also, John is still with us in an Inn right? with IU, KKLT and the others?

^ The body is mine(Tsukiko's) and so is part of the appearance. The mind is right now Laela/Leah's and the other part of the appearance.

Hmm... this is weird. Why so many people are so confused about that? Everything is in order is my mind... Or is it so because I can't explain things correctly. :mellow:

^ The body is mine(Tsukiko's) and so is part of the appearance. The mind is right now Laela/Leah's and the other part of the appearance.

Hmm... this is weird. Why so many people are so confused about that? Everything is in order is my mind... Or is it so because I can't explain things correctly. :mellow:

Sorry... My brain is so stormy nowadays.... =X

I'm just confused with why you're calling her Leah. Laela's a good enough name- and isn't Tsukiko supposed to be the backup name? Whatever. :V

"Nero, look, I'm sor-" started Chaos as Nero walked into the room, but he was cut off by Nero's hand, which had suddenly attached itself to Chaos's mouth. A very effective silencer if you asked Nero.

"I am mad at you, have a temptation to kill you for being such a goddamn idiot, but I- we- have bigger problems on our hands," said Nero tersely, eyes tight, wearing a wide, angry frown. "Look at the news- I knew those explosions we heard weren't just my imagination."

Too tired to right more, and referencing Moho's notes with mag iTouch will just erase what I've written. (I've written this scene at least 5 times. I've just never posted it because I couldn't figure out whether or not Chaos had been rescued yet. :/)