Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

DCW...IRL?

Ok, moving on. Not quite sure where either of you are, but...alright.

---

IdentityUnknown woke up. She sat up and rubbed her head. Nightmare.

Whatever.

Lia was still sleeping, though she seemed troubled as she tossed and turned. IdentityUnknown didn't blame her. It was early after all.

She looked at the clock.

5:30 AM.

She lay down again, thinking about what these past few weeks had brought.

She was tired.

There was no use dwelling on it. IdentityUnknown dragged herself up and started working on her computer.

I'm kind of confused now. What just happened? (Oh, BTW, Nero already knows who took Chaos. Someone told him. Exactly who it was I forget. But I remember there was a screaming match in which poor Krev lost use of his hearing for a few minutes...)

Okay, I fixed a little the phonecall part. It should make a sense now.

The ones who told was someone called Hunter I think...

I drew Nero! :Dhttp://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/topic/3516-nero-d/page__pid__261612#entry261612 It's not too good... But whatever. *shrugs* I'll write in a little bit.

"It's hard to decipher a sentence that doesn't even qualify as a sentence," complained Nero, eyes red with exhaustion. He had stayed up the whole night just staring, staring at the computer trying to figure out what 'six days left' possibly meant.

Chaos's fate? That made him cringe. His own fate? A bit of fear. An overdue library book? Well, there wasn't anything proving it wasn't that!

"Godammit..." he cursed, slamming his fist against the table, causing Aeyra, who was eating breakfast, to jump.

"Want some coffee, Nero?" offered Ari, who had just returned with Starbucks. "You look tired- and very, very pissed."

"Am I supposed to be happy?" he challenged, eyes red, purple bags underneath them. "Well too bad, I'm not. None of you get it."

"We know you're upset, Nero, but you were the one who said we should-" started Aeyra, but she was cut off.

"I know. Key word is should." His green eyes darkened, and for a moment, it seemed as if they were holding black fire. Flickering, leaping, dancing flames of cold fury. "I'm going for a walk. Don't come after me." A gun suddenly appeared in his hand, swinging around his finger like a toy. "I'm not responsible for what happens."

Nero is quickly falling apart. Poor him. :P

Yo~ Just to pass some time~ :P

I hope I don't get in the way of your ideas Aeyra~ =x

----------------------------------

KKLT tossed around in her bed. She couldn't sleep again, especially after the appearance of that little visitor. She had lots of questions, probably for John, but he is definitely not going to appear soon to answer them. She has got to get the answers herself.

"Maybe I should just call those guys and ask them instead..." thought KKLT. "... maybe I should discuss this with the rest first...-No. I haven't confirmed anything yet. I shouldn't declare anything about my speculation yet..."

KKLT took out her cellphone from her pocket and dialed a number.

"... Hello." the other end finally picked up the phone.

"Yo. This is KKLT... Have some time now?"

"Oh it's you. Anything the matter? I'm not sure if I should be on the phone right now though."

"... I need to meet up with you people. It's important. Get Nero on the line."

"Not possible. I'm sure he wouldn't take it. Even if he would, he's not with me right now."

"... Don't tell me he went to get Chaos back?"

"That... I'm not sure, and not my place to divulge."

"Being secretive huh? Anyways, when he gets back, tell him that I want to meet him whether he wants to or not."

"You're being too arrogant."

"Heh. I'll take it as a compliment. It's been a while since I returned to my arrogant side. But you better schedule it as soon as possible. There aren't many days left."

"I'll see about it."

"Well then. See you."

KKLT hung up the phone.

"6 days left huh..." KKLT looked at the calendar in her phone. "What will happen after 6 days...?"

*knock* *knock*

"Hrmm... A guest huh?" KKLT stood up and cautiously approached the door. "Let's be a little careful about this."

-----------------------------

Yo~ Just to pass some time~ :P

I hope I don't get in the way of your ideas Aeyra~ =x

Ideas? What ideas? :3 :x I'm making it up as I go because I have to write something while waiting for Moho. XD

We all are waiting for Moho. I wonder why... Maybe because he has been pulling the strings from the very begining... (read the first 20 pages of this thread so you'll understand what I mean)

I decided to write. I'll try to include both Leah and Shannon to each continuation from now on but sometimes I might leave one of them away because of not-good-reason...

--- ---

Leah sighed for the silence.

"Six days are pretty long time to wait." Mark stated.

"Like I'd stay still all that time." The girl sneered back. Mark just shrugged.

"Where is Chaos? And your allies?"

"Probably at our other base. This was just a temporal place for meetings and negotiations."

"I see..."

They sat still for some minutes. Mark got a call and they left. Where, Leah didn't know. But she knew she'd have a chance to see Chaos. Even it'd be only a short glance in passing.

"But he must not know... That it's me..."

--

Other base

Leah walked silently behind Mark through the corridors. The base itself wasn't very big from outside but had several floors underground.

"Mark, who is that girl?" A female voice echoed slightly around the corridor. The source of the voice was a young girl(Remilia) leaning against the wall about two meters away from them. Behind her was three boys/men. They turned to look at Leah.

"She is-" Mark started but Leah interrupted him.

"Leah Satinwhite. I'll be co-operating with you."

"Right."

"Is she trustworthy?" One of the boys asked(Barry, I guess).

"Very. I bet she wants to take down the organization even more than you do." Mark gave a laugh.

"Don't exaggerate." Leah mumbled.

"Well, I'm not going to trust anyone who doesn't show her face." The second boy said, meaning Leah's sunglasses. She recognized him. Rex...

"I prefer not to show my face to anyone." Leah touched her glasses to make sure they covered her eyes properly. "After coming back from the gates of hell... I don't really care seeing the sunlight anymore."

"How pretty words... Would you repeat it - with more clear language." Remilia said with a sarcastic tone in her voice. Leah smiled a bit.

"There is no need for that."

Lol, it's amazing how Tsukiko accidentally ruined my plans. Anyways, I'll retcon Remilia out of Tsukiko's part, but other than that...

C'mon... I'm writing only because you aren't... So if you want that your plans stay unruined... you'd better write because none of us is a mind-reader...

Where am I... er... I mean. Cure-kun....

anyways, geez, KKLT, IU, and Moho... you three can make some interestingly twisting plot... O_o

EDIT: Tsukiko too!

EDIT: EDIT: /Facepalm how can I forget Aeyra as well....

Edited by Anti-APTX4869

anyways, geez, KKLT, IU, and Moho... you three can make some interestingly twisting plot... O_o

:D I'll take that as a compliment.

Then, Nero heard the whistling on an odd tune. More specifically, "Sweet Caroline".

"Ah, there you are." Samuel popped out of a bush, causing a slight ruckus. Even before Samuel could put his hands up, Nero's gun was drawn. "Oh, ho, feisty. I warn you, if you shoot me, whoever knows what'll happen to your friend."

As if to amplify the threat, a knife suddenly appeared by Nero's feet, which was prompty followed by Remilia, who had an angry glare in her eyes. "Finally, we meet, don't we."

Samuel walked forward and placed his arm sideways, as if to block Remilia. "Calm." And to Nero, he said, "We would like to talk to you regarding various things...including the fate of the hostage. You have 24 hours to make it to," he pulls out a piece of paper, "this location."

Samuel began to drag Remilia, who had clearly no intention of leaving. While being dragged, Remilia began to shout, "You bastard! I'll never forget how you killed my sister! Never! I'll be back for your life!"

Eventually the two disappeared.

Haha it would have been even more twisted but I still consider continue living. (Wouldn't want to be murdered) :V

You write something too! You're with us at a hotel of some sort now.

---------------------

<Two days later - 4 more days>

"HEY GUYS! COME AND WATCH THIS!!!"

Someone was shouting and banging heavily on her door.

"Huh...?" KKLT sat up from her bed groggily and headed towards the door.

KKLT opened the door and peeped outside.

Wild-chan was frantically banging on everybody's doors.

"Wake up!!! Turn on the tv! Channel 3!!!"

"Channel 3?" KKLT barged into the room beside as IU turned on the tv.

"...the police are still investigating the situation and we are unable to obtain any information due to the chaos in this situation. The government, however, has managed to calm the people in this situation by assuring them that......"

"..Wild-chan... What is going on here?" KKLT turned to the wild-chan, still with that frantic and anxious look on her face. Everyone else turned towards Wild-chan in the same manner.

"Ah- I woke up pretty early today and was thinking of watching the news and stuff..." Wild-chan paused awkwardly, "...but I was so shocked when I saw this piece of news!!!"

"Go on..." IU calmly encouraged Wild-chan to continue. "What did it say? What happened?"

"Well... It said that..." Wild-chan took a deep breath, "...today morning at about 6-8am, 7 places around the world has been attacked! And-"

"What!? 7 places!?"

"Around the world!?"

"Attacked!?"

"People... Let Wild-chan continue." KKLT motioned for the rest to calm down. "And?"

"... And the weird thing is... These 7 places, are actually known as the Seven wonders of the world!"

"What!?" Chelsea choked on her saliva. "You mean... THE seven wonders of the world as in... like the Colosseum, Petra, Great wall...!?"

"No... I mean the 7 engineering wonders of the modern world... You know... The channel tunnel, the empire state building, the golden gate bridge, the Itaipu dam, the Delta works, the Panama Canal, and..."

"...the closest one to us... the CN Tower." continued IU.

"These people are crazy!! What do they think they are doing going against the government! That is clearly a declaration of war!"

"However, the weird part is..." WH continued, "...the police actually could not find any link between the 7 different attacks, except that they happened at the same day, and they are the 7 wonders of the world."

"What do you mean?"

"They seem to think that the attackers of the 7 different places have no relation with each other due the way they were attacked. Even though it could not have been a coincidence, all the places which have been attacked seemed to agree that the attacks on them are unplanned."

"...!?"

*Ringggggg*

KKLT picked up her phone. "Hello?"

"It's me."

"Ah. Aeyra. You've told him about it yet?"

"No not yet. He's just back. Have you seen the news?"

"Not really, but we have an idea on what happened..."

"... Then you must have heard about what happened in CN tower?"

"Hmmm? What about CN tower?"

"... So you haven't heard... We found Chaos. Nero brought him back."

"... I have a feeling..."

"Yes. You're right... From CN Tower."

"!!!!!!!!!!!!"

----------------------------------

:rolleyes: Forgive me. :P

"It's me."

"Ah. Aeyra. You've told him about it yet?"

"No not yet. He's just back. Have you seen the news?"

"Not really, but we have an idea on what happened..."

"... Then you must have heard about what happened in CN tower?"

"Hmmm? What about CN tower?"

"... So you haven't heard... We found Chaos. Nero brought him back."

"... I have a feeling..."

"Yes. You're right... From CN Tower."

"!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ah, no, no, not yet. I hope you don't mind if I retcon this.

I'll write a bit more.

-- -- --

Leah took a seat in an empty room and put Tsukiko's laptop on a table in front of her.(I had forgotten that 'I' carried my laptop with me...) She opened it with the password she had found from the girls memory and logged on DCW. Maybe someone would be there online. Some Tsukiko's friends.

-Hello? Is anyone here?

Soon she got an answer.

-Tsukiko! Where the hell are you? We are worried about you! You shouldn't have left like that. Read in the reply from IU.

-You should come back. What has happened to you? We couldn't contact you at all. KKLT replied too.

"Huh? Are they all online now?" Leah was surprised. "What an earth are they thinking?"

-I'm fine... I guess I have to apologize for you guys. I just... Leah wrote, pretending to be Tsukiko.

-You just what? Chelsea asked.

-You can tell us. Cure-kun added.

-We are your friends, right? Wildheart joined to the conversation.

-It's nothing special. No worries. What has happened lately?

-Well, we got attacked by some random guy called Morpheus and Monsi lost his memory. Then we travelled to NYC and now we are in our base and watch some news from TV. KKLT gave a short summary.

-I see. I saw those news too...

-Say, Tsuki... Where are you now? IU asked.

-I'm in NYC, too. But I can't meet up you. At least not in five days.

-Why?

-No worries. After five days everything will be fine. :)

-Tsuki, seriously. Are you alright? Your actions a week ago bother me. You could have come back immediately but instead you vanished and gave even your cell phone away. Sayomi asked.

-I'm absolutely fine. But don't contact me for a while.

-Tsuki-chan. This is not like you. Chelsea added.

-'Cause it's not her!

Leah stared at the screen of the laptop. She had written the last message without thinking. It got replies immediately.

-What do you mean by that?

-Well, who are you then? :mellow:

-Where is Tsuki-chan? Is she alright?

-Stop joking, Tsukiko.

-Just tell the truth.

-Tsukiko, are you really alright?

Leah sighed and wrote one more message.

-Sorry guys. I cannot tell you but I'm fine. Don't worry about me. Just wait for five more days. Then everything is over.

She logged out and closed the computer. "Why I'm trying to pretend to be her?"

-- --

Elsewhere

"This is weird..." IU mumbled behind her computer.

"Weird indeed. The writing style was definitely Tsukiko's but there is something that doesn't really fit in her second last message." KKLT admitted as she leaned over the other girl's shoulder.

"Don't do that."

"Sorry. What are you doing?"

"I'll save these posts to my own files. I can show them to Nero, Aeyra and Shannon later. Maybe they happened to meet with Tsukiko and know what's going on. At least Shannon."

"I see..."

@Tsukiko: I don't think I would rely on Shannon. Being me, I'll still be suspicious of characters like her. Nero too. But I would probably ask Aeyra though.

Oh and I think I am going to change the time to 4 days for the above script to give Moho a blank time to fill in~ (Is that fine Moho-chan~? :P)

======================================================

"What's going on!? It was still so peaceful yesterday!" Chelsea slumped into IU's bed still in shock.

"Looks like we cannot even slow down a little. The enemy is moving at a even faster pace than we can imagine..." frowned KKLT. "So this is what it means for us to have only 6 more days huh?"

"It's 4 more days now..."

"Right..."

"And Tsukiko is acting stranger than anything."

"We don't have extra time now to worry about her. It's alright as long as she is not in any danger."

"Right now we need to figure out what the organization is up to, why they attacked places all around the world, what is their purpose of doing so-" KKLT was suddenly cut off by someone who turned up at their door unexpectedly.

"There is no more time to do that now my dear..." Everyone turned towards the voice. "The battle... will start earlier than planned."

"...Looks like you finally got rid of the police huh?"

"You know me. They can't keep me for long."

"Hrmm. Explain." IU asked, seemingly unsurprised of the sudden appearance. "What do you mean earlier than planned?"

"While it seemed as though I was detained by the police, I was actually having a secret meeting with the Highest Commissioner and some other members of our secret alliance."

"I'm not surprised. And what is the outcome of the meeting?"

"We found out that... THEY... finally decided to deploy the Hibernate.

"Erm... Hibernate? Is that an operation? The Alliance is going to deploy them?"

"No. Hibernate is a force. Combined of the strongest and the most powerful organizations in the world. And its not the Alliance who is deploying... It's 'THEM'."

"Them?"

John's expression turned dark.

"It's... a secret alliance of the world... Many of the times, not even the countries themselves know about its existence. Besides the higher ups, the members themselves don't even meet or know each other unless through an operation. And there are so little operations that some members don't even participate in any operations. All the most secretive of organizations, strongest with the most security and highest privacy, organizations, societies, and even people of the government, have a part to play in the alliance. And their purpose of existence is the protection of all the secrets of the world which can never be told or made known. In other words, they are like a group of assassins who form an alliance to protect the secrets of the world. And this alliance... they calls themselves..." he paused for a moment to take a deep breath. "...The World Government."

=======================

"What's going on!? It was still so peaceful yesterday!" Chelsea slumped into IU's bed still in shock.

"Looks like we cannot even slow down a little. The enemy is moving at a even faster pace than we can imagine..." frowned KKLT. "So this is what it means for us to have only 6 more days huh?"

"It's 4 more days now..."

"Right..."

"And Tsukiko is acting stranger than anything."

"We don't have extra time now to worry about her. It's alright as long as she is not in any danger."

"Right now we need to figure out what the organization is up to, why they attacked places all around the world, what is their purpose of doing so-" KKLT was suddenly cut off by someone who turned up at their door unexpectedly.

"There is no more time to do that now my dear..." Everyone turned towards the voice. "The battle... will start earlier than planned."

"...Looks like you finally got rid of the police huh?"

"You know me. They can't keep me for long."

"Hrmm. Explain." IU asked, seemingly unsurprised of the sudden appearance. "What do you mean earlier than planned?"

"While it seemed as though I was detained by the police, I was actually having a secret meeting with the Highest Commissioner and some other members of our secret alliance."

"I'm not surprised. And what is the outcome of the meeting?"

"We found out that... THEY... finally decided to deploy the Hibernate.

"Erm... Hibernate? Is that an operation? The Alliance is going to deploy them?"

"No. Hibernate is a force. Combined of the strongest and the most powerful organizations in the world. And its not the Alliance who is deploying... It's 'THEM'."

"Them?"

John's expression turned dark.

"It's... a secret alliance of the world... Many of the times, not even the countries themselves know about its existence. Besides the higher ups, the members themselves don't even meet or know each other unless through an operation. And there are so little operations that some members don't even participate in any operations. All the most secretive of organizations, strongest with the most security and highest privacy, organizations, societies, and even people of the government, have a part to play in the alliance. And their purpose of existence is the protection of all the secrets of the world which can never be told or made known. In other words, they are like a group of assassins who form an alliance to protect the secrets of the world. And this alliance... they calls themselves..." he paused for a moment to take a deep breath. "...The World Government."

Sorry, but this severly conflicts with my own plans, so I'll retcon this.

Mark was in a tight situation. Normally, his skills would be able to to let him break any situation into halves, but the opponent he was facing was of another league all together.

Mark winced again as more blood gushed out of his right leg, then turned to his opponent, who introduced herself as "Lash".

Lash braced her hands around her stomach and looked like she was going to throw up. Mark, knowing what would happen, immediately braced himself.

From Lash's mouth, two grenades were spit out. Lash nimbly pulled the pins and threw both grenades at Mark. Mark shot one of the grenades with his pistol, deflecting it, and narrowly dodged the other one.

"So, I heard that the Organization was moving to cause world war in a few days," Mark said.

Lash sighed, then grinned wickedly. "Yeah, and when that happens...the world will be destroyed! Doesn't that sound great?" She then regurgitated another grenade which she also threw at Mark.

Mark dodged the grenade, then shot back with his pistol. "Not sure how twisted your definition of "great" is."

Lash grinned again, then she paused for a moment. "To think, we're fighting, of all places, at the CN Tower. Hmmm." She then froze for a moment, then regurgitated a cell phone, which was ringing. She opened it, and said to Mark, "Seems like this game is over. Oh, and one more thing. This CN tower...is rigged to the foundations with bombs. And they'll all go off in...10 minutes. At that point, you go with it. Adios, sucker!" And with that, Lash jumped over the edge, and disappeared.

Mark sighed, then quickly applied first aid to his leg. "10 minutes. I don't have any air support...so I'll have to leave by foot."

========================

As you can see, Lash has been introduced. Her special trait is that she can regurigitate anything in her stomach...and she typically keeps grenades of all sorts, her cell phone, and even pistols in her stomach. She is a very high-ranking member of the Organization, and the leader of the Seven Man Team in the Organization.

Kirite peeks up from below the floor boards at the activity above. It seems more and more DCW members are approaching THAT SPOT.

It's perfect, the device is changed up, the trap is set. The world would soon belong to us mole people!

....maybe later. Kirite and the rest of the mole people is actually too lazy to implement any of this. It IS fun digging tunnels so she can spy on people though.

/creep creep creep creep creep creep

Sorry, but this severly conflicts with my own plans, so I'll retcon this.

Mark was in a tight situation. Normally, his skills would be able to to let him break any situation into halves, but the opponent he was facing was of aher league all together.

Mark winced again as more blood gushed of his right leg, then turned to his opponent, who introduced herself as "Lash".

Lash braced her hs around her stomach looked like she was going to throw up. Mark, knowing what would happen, immediately braced himself.

From Lash's mh, two grenades were spit . Lash nimbly pulled the pins threw both grenades at Mark. Mark shot one of the grenades with his pistol, deflecting it, narrowly dodged the other one.

"So, I heard that the Organization was moving to cause world war in a few days," Mark said.

Lash sighed, then grinned wickedly. "Yeah, when that happens...the world will be destroyed! Doesn't that sound great?" She then regurgitated aher grenade which she also threw at Mark.

Mark dodged the grenade, then shot back with his pistol. " sure how twisted your definition of "great" is."

Lash grinned again, then she paused for a moment. "To think, we're fighting, of all places, at the CN Tower. Hmmm." She then froze for a moment, then regurgitated a cell phone, which was ringing. She opened it, said to Mark, "Seems like this game is over. Oh, one more thing. This CN tower...is rigged to the foundations with bombs. they'll all go off in...10 minutes. At that point, you go with it. Adios, sucker!" with that, Lash jumped over the edge, disappeared.

Mark sighed, then quickly applied first aid to his leg. "10 minutes. I don't have any air support...so I'll have to leave by foot."

========================

As you see, Lash has been introduced. Her special trait is that she regurigitate anything in her stomach... she typically keeps grenades of all sorts, her cell phone, even pistols in her stomach. She is a very high-ranking member of the Organization, the leader of the Seven Man Team in the Organization.

Then would you mind sharing that "plan" of yours? I can't continue writing according to MY plans and have you retcon everything cause it doesn't fit yours. <_< It would be just a waste of time... I think I'll just stop here for a while and wait to see what you are going to implement before I go totally the opposite direction.

Oh and... Ewwww. regurgitation? DX That's totally like a cow... >__<

@KKLT: Well, Shannon is just someone who most likely had met with me since I seem to trust in her.

World Government? Sounds like One Piece...

@Moho: I agree with KKLT. You can't just retcon everything that doesn't fit in your plans. Would you mind of sharing some with us? Like I have said earlier we are not mind-readers.

Oh, Kirite appeared... Is that permanental or temporal visit?