Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

DCW...IRL?

Yesh! I'm writing.

-- -- --

The girl looked at the screen were IU's group's van were. IU appeared to the screen soon, panting.

"You won't find any clues..." The girl mumbled adn took a piece of paper. "Let me see... What are that group's members' special abilities..." It took a while to find answer to that question.

"Guh, it's hard to search information from some other persons memory..." She thought as she wrote down the list.

"-IU/Jean -Group leader, good organizer but has a habit to disappear suddenly, lot of connections.

-KKLT/Legend -Takes care of trackers and searching blueprints, organizes 'missions' a lot too

-Misaki/'Rin' -An excellent ability to break locks, her uncle has some weird stuff at his home, good shooting ability(training at organization)

-Chelsea/'Jun' and LIA -'Good feeling spirits', C also able to shoot, thanks to the short training at organization

-Monsi -Computer hacker, has a bulletproof bus, connections?, according Shannon has a memory loss right now

-BK/Skye -organization's ex-scientist

-WH and Sayomi -nothing remarkable

-'Cure-kun' -good mathematican

-Aeyra/'Nyx' -short training time at organization, cabable to use a gun, good mathematican..."

She stopped suddenly. She couldn't find anything about that Tsukiko girl. As harder she tried as dizzier she became. Only one clue she found. Only one name.

"Khh..."

"-Tsukiko -what is this girl's role and what is she hiding? What is her connection with Mark?"

She looked at the screens again. Nero and Chaos met up with Aeyra and seemed to be coming back to the 'monitor point'(Isn't that cool name for that building?). The girl rose up quickly from the chair she was sitting in and took the paper she had written in and squeezed it inside her fist. Then a sudden dizziness hit her adn she fainted on the floor.

-- -- --

Okay, it's up to Aya to decide did NAC see when 'I' fainted or just find 'me' lying on the floor.

I have some information! My drawing's outlining is finished and the uncolored version is now in Dev. Try to find yourselves before checking the info under it.

Tha Link: Whee!

Those ones who are going to color it... Try to do something epic for the background. I totally run out of ideas...

Bleagh :P

------------------

"Heh. Looks like you guys still haven't deciphered what's on that piece of note I gave you yet..." John shrugged. "No matters. Looks like some of your previous acquaintances has already discovered the true goal and are starting to move."

"... True goal?" KKLT asked. "What is this true goal you are talking about?"

"Hmmm... It's pretty complexed since you guys are understanding things the other way around." John rolled his eyes. "How about I'll explain this slowly throughout these few days that you guys will be staying here."

"For now..." John paused for a moment to take a breath. "... how about you guys just rest and replenish your energy first so you wouldn't sleep through everything when I start telling you brats what exactly is happening."

John left the room.

"What... exactly is he talking about?" Monsi questioned.

BK, who had kept silent the entire conversation started to speak. "This... I am not very sure... But I have this feeling that... we are misunderstanding many things right now. It is possible... from what he said... and the things I learnt in the organization... those people whom we thought had been our enemies, might actually not be our enemies... or... wait... could it be... no- that's impossible... shouldn't be the case... What am I talking about... urgh..."

BK fell back into her seat in frustration.

"BK... calm down... It's okay. Don't think too much right now. We'll listen to what he has to say tomorrow." KKLT turned around to the rest. "For now, we should take this chance to just rest and build up our strength. If he wanted to get rid of us, he would have done so hours ago. They may need us for something... which is why we were brought here. And I would like to know what they know about the entire case, so I'm going to stay put here for the moment."

KKLT walked over to the door and turned the knob. *click* The door opened.

"Looks like they do not intend to trap us in the room." KKLT closed the door. "If anyone of you would like to leave right now, I'm not stopping you."

A moment of silence fell upon the room.

"I'm going to stay too..." BK spoke with a little quiver in her voice. "I want to know what happened..."

"Then we'll all stay." declared Monsi firmly. "IU told us to all stay together. And so we should. A team is stronger together than split. What do you guys say?"

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Then, there's only one problem left..." KKLT sighed.

"What's the problem?"

"... We need to contact the rest to tell them about this but... our phones and everything... are still on the van..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"OH YEAH!!!"

-----------------------------------

:P

You seem to miss out BK and cure kun :V

anyways~ NERO IS CUTE! OMG. He's the only one holding a glass! XDDDDD

Yeah, BK, Cure-kun and Sayomi are missing. I didn't want too much people in that picture.

That's not a glass! It's a coffee tin!

IdentityUnknown hung up. Misaki wasn't answering, though she supposed Nero or Chaos had taken her phone for the timebeing. It didn't matter, she'd just catch a cab.

As she entered the cab, she scrolled down her list of contacts before clicking on a name. The phone rang a few times before the person on the other end picked up.

"It took you long enough."

"Whatever," IdentityUnknown said, a little peeved already. "Where are they?"

"Who?"

"I know you left their things in the van on purpose."

"Have you considered that I might not have anything to do with whatever you're mentioning?"

"Let's stop playing. I know you did."

"So what if I did? It was an accident that I left their things behind."

"Even you aren't that careless."

"Isn't that kind? You still owe me for last time you know."

"I owe you nothing."

"Tsk, tsk. You still seem skittish after our last meeting. Do you need me to--"

"Let them out."

"I didn't take them."

"Your words are contradictory."

IdentityUnknown could almost hear the smirk from the other end of the phone. "Perhaps they are. Good day to you too. I'd ask you not contact me again."

The man hung up.

IdentityUnknown returned the phone into her pocket and settled down in the cab. It was going to be a long ride...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

------------------------

"..."

"Now what? ... I bet they're all worried... We can't leave this place, and we can't contact the rest..." WH sighed. "What will we do!?"

"...Even so... there's no use pacing up and down the room Wild chan." KKLT advised. "You've been doing that for the past 2 hours... aren't you tired at all?"

"That's precisely my point! It's been 2 hours already! And we don't have any news to the rest of the team and there's basically nothing we can do here!" WH started to get a little agitated. "When is that old man going to explain the situation!? Do you trust that he will ACTUALLY be doing any explanation at all!?"

*Creak*

"!!!!????"

The door knob creaked as it started to turn. Apparently, someone has approached the room. Everyone's attention simultaneously turned to the door with high alertness.

"About that... There's no need to worry." a familiar voice came from behind the door as it slowly opened. "...That's because... I've already contacted your friends and so... they'll be here soon..."

A shadow gradually emerged. "... and..."

John stepped out from behind. "...I'm not even 40 yet. How cruel."

Everyone stared at the man in an eerie and petrifying silence. (Or is it horror?)

"..."

"LIAR." "That has gotta be a lie." "Definitely." "Obvious lie."

"...I think I can feel the cold wind already..."

"Yea..." "How could he even say that with a straight face..."

"I know right..." "How thick skinned..."

"Yea... Poor him..."

"WILD CHAN!! DON'T PITY HIM!"

"I shouldn't?"

"No!" "Of course not!" "Why not?"

"But..." "Wait..."

"-Okay ENOUGH..."

"..."

"What...?"

"... Enough with the jokes."

The man finally took a serious tone.

"I'm sure all of you have taken long enough to consider whether or not to hear me out. So now, I shall explain to you what you all want to know."

John flung the door open.

"Come."

-------------------------------------

:V Okay. Some craziness here and there... Ignore it if it irritates you.

I leave for two days, and suddenly the topic is more active than it's been in weeks.... ... Let's see if I can add something from my side, shall I?

Footsteps rumbled down the stairs, and Aeyra looked up anxiously, expecting to see Pyre, Misaki, Chelsea, and all the other friends she had left behind after running away with the Organization group. However, the figure leaping from almost the top step and almost flying towards her was definitely not one of them- he was blond, with blue eyes, and even with the light from behind him shadowing his face, Aeyra could tell it was Chaos.

He landed with a silent grace, something she didn't think was possible after jumping at least fifteen feet, and he wore a serious expression, one that meant all business and said 'Don't you dare mess with me.' "Aeyra, where are Krev and Brise?" he asked curtly, quickly, giving away the urgency in his tone.

"They're in the other ro-" started Aeyra, but was cut off by Chaos's running past her, blowing her hair into her mouth. "Chaos, what's wrong?"

"I'll tell you in a minute. Just head up the steps and wait for us up there!" he yelled, already all the way down the hallway. "Krev, Brise, hurry up! There's something extremely urgent that I need you two for!"

Aeyra hurried upstairs into the obscure alley, a place where no one was likely to visit. She shivered- it was cold out here, and her nervousness chilled her. What had happened to make Chaos so frantic? And where was Nero? The two had left together to go fetch the others... Had there been an attack? Maybe that was why Nero hadn't returned. Perhaps he and everyone else had been captured, or worse.

Chaos barreled out of the stairwell with the rage of a charging bull, not slowing one pace as he sprinted towards an empty car, the closest one on the street, and broke into the car with a short rod, made for picking locks and starting cars. "Hop on!"

Krev took the shotgun seat, and Brise and Aeyra quickly settled in the back seats as Chaos started the stolen car and drove down the street with the same fury with which he had been running. If a cop saw them- Aeyra cringed. It would not be pretty. She was pretty sure Chaos did not have a license.

"Now's time to explain yourself, Chaos," said Brise, extremely anxious. "What happened? You usually aren't this worked up!"

"We're meeting up with Nero. He has all the details." A red light flashed ahead, and he slammed on the brakes, nearly sending Aeyra flying forwards into the driver's seat. "Just hang on tight and put on your seat belts."

This is us driving to meet Nero... Wasn't sure what else to do. :P

\o/ \o/ \o/

I'll continue~ ^^

-----

"Come." The man known as John led them through the building, turning left, then right, then left and left again, until they didn't even know where they were. "Uh..." Wildheart began.

"Don't worry," The man said without even looking back, "I know where I'm going."

"This is like a maze.." BK-chan breathed.

"The building's huge.." Monsi gazed around him, turning right at another fork.

"More like a labyrinth.." Lia-chan joked.

"Almost there," John called out to the group behind him, opening up some sort of a cellar, revealing a set of stairs.

"It's right down there," He gestured with his hand at the dark room.

Lia backed a way, just a little. "Uhmmm.."

"Oh yeah, sorry," John walked to the wall, flipping a switch and lighting the room.

He looked at us expectantly. "Don't you wanna know something?" He smiled, mocking us.

We glanced at each other. "Yeah.." KKLT-chan said.

"Let's go then," Wildheart shrugged. "We can't lose anything...right?"

The group looked at each other one last time before climbing down the stairs, with the door slowly closing behind him.

"Well..no backing up now.."

----

^^"

Only comment: Did I magically transport to where you guys were? =X Because ATM I'm with Nero, Chelsea and Lia. =X =X =X

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Right.

My bad, my bad. >.< I'll fix that up. xP

Edit: Oh, but Lia was mentioned before with us..soo....do I keep it that way?

^ I was wondering too... Lol xD

Anyways... Let's try to continue this from my iPhone...

-----------

Everyone went into the room that John had led them in. It was dimly lit with emergency lights. John walked to a switch and turned it on.

To everyone's surprise, the entire room was suddenly filled with bright lights. John walked over to a giant machine on the side and pulled the switch. This time, all the other machines - projectors, giant computers, computers, giant television screen, air conditioning etc... started up. It was a power generator.

There was another small door at the opposite side of the room. John led them to the door and through it. Behind that door was a smaller room with a long meeting table with the necessary equipment for a discussion or meeting.

"We shall here for a while. Some of my people will be reaching in a while." John gestured for everyone to take a seat. "Ah... We are having some other guests too. So please be patient."

"other guests...?"

"you'll see when they arrive."

'Suspicious.' KKLT thought. Everyone must be thinking of the same thing. John started dialing a number.

"hello... It's me. Are they here yet?"

"..."

"Good. Bring them in." John put down the phone as he smirked. "Looks like they're here."

-------

(smirked while he put down the phone... I know :P)

I'll stop here first. :P

A/N: How could I resist?

Remilia, Barry, Samuel, and Rex walked into the room, each of them seemingly unarmed. They looked over at the DCWers, and their responses were varied: Remilia showed amusement, Barry showed surprise, Samuel showed indifference, and Rex showed disgust.

John looked over at the group. "I thought there was 5 of you."

"Yes, there are 5. The fifth isn't here," Remilia said.

Samuel stretched out and yawned. "Why were we here again?" he whispered.

"Because Ma-," Remilia stopped for a moment, looking over nervously at the DCWers, "he told us to come here."

A/N: Retcon if necessary.

Only comment: Did I magically transport to where you guys were? =X Because ATM I'm with Nero, Chelsea and Lia. =X =X =X

^

Edit: Oh, but Lia was mentioned before with us..soo....do I keep it that way?

When was that?