Detective Conan World
akaishiwOo

psychological test~

Well, actually psychological quizes are only true to a certain extent. It does not guarantee anything. However, people's mentality will waver at a slight coincidence and as long as SOMETHING is true, they believe it to be true. That's why we have to be careful not to fall in all those psychology traps :P

most of you are loyal and very secretive~ that's a good attitude~ :) so, i can trust you'll~ :)

Hmm...well, I think I'm loyal but apparently my results don't say so. :P

As for secretive...not always the best thing, is it?

Well, actually psychological quizes are only true to a certain extent. It does not guarantee anything. However, people's mentality will waver at a slight coincidence and as long as SOMETHING is true, they believe it to be true. That's why we have to be careful not to fall in all those psychology traps :P

Lol. Of course.

my answers:

1.opened

2.rectangle

3. half

4. glass

5. 6

6. 3

7. old

8. no

9. no

10. medium

11. cardboard

12. wood

13. white

14. still

15. 3

though, i never had a boyfriend...so..

my answers:

1.opened

2.rectangle

3. half

4. glass

5. 6

6. 3

7. old

8. no

9. no

10. medium

11. cardboard

12. wood

13. white

14. still

15. 3

though, i never had a boyfriend...so..

Yeah, this doesn't work for us who never really had that type of thing. :P Besides, who knows if I just picked up the jewel and the money to see what it was? :P

My parents taught me that I must never touch any suspicious looking item.

If somany of us actually went to that castle and the gem is still there, there's something suspicious going on. Maybe it's a trap or something... There's no reason for some gem to be in a pool of water for so long without anyone getting it. Either it's fake or there must be a trap. Conclusion: don't touch it...

O.o

And also.... If there's a tornado coming... Why would hiding in a box be safe?! O.o wonders why people would choose that for their answer... :P

*glances at Mark*

LOL..i strongly disagree about the sex drive! haha

No comment.

Oh...never mind. This is a comment. :P

I say let her find one herself. Besides, I don't know anything about her and Detective Shin...

*feels behind times* Man, I really do need to visit the Games forum occasionally to see if any of the members have anything going on between them... :P

I shall do that.

Just kidding. :P

It's okay.

WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE - SEASON 3 EPISODE 27 WIZARDS UNLEAHSED

Background: Mom and Dad are out for a not-so-much-of-an-anniversary-trip-because-Dad-forgot-it-was-next month. They place a surveillance camera in a teddy bear so that the kids won't do anything wrong.

Justin: C'mon Alex, let's get to work so we don't let Dad down this time.

Alex: Well maybe Dad (throws teddy bear in trash can) shouldn't see anything that would let him down.

Justin: You can't do that!

Alex: (nonchalantly) Oh, sure I can. Max will take the heat. Watch.

(Max walks in)

Alex: Max, why'd you throw Dad's teddy bear into the trash?

Max: (shrugs) I dunno, I just do stuff, get off my back. (walks off)

Justin: (after a moment of silence) That'll work.

Background: Zeke comes running in to the Sub Shop (a shop run by the Russo family; Dad, Mom, Alex, Justin, and Max) handing out party invitations to everyone...even strangers. He gives one to Max, Alex, and Justin each. Then he and Harper (who are kinda-dating) run off to listen to something.

Max: This is great, I've always wanted to crash a party.

Alex: (turns around to Max and looks at him like he's the stupidest person who ever existed) Max, you can't crash a party if you're already invited to it.

Max: Well then maybe... (pauses, then throws invite in trash can) I'm not invited. (walks off)

agreed with you~ :)

Hmm...well, I think I'm loyal but apparently my results don't say so. :P

As for secretive...not always the best thing, is it?

Lol. Of course.

i'm a secretive person... and i always keep my problem with me and not telling anybody... sometimes it really hurt facing the problem by on my own... but, i don't know who should i rely on if he/she are not kind of secretive~ so, better i try solve the problem alone~

agreed with you~ :)

i'm a secretive person... and i always keep my problem with me and not telling anybody... sometimes it really hurt facing the problem by on my own... but, i don't know who should i rely on if he/she are not kind of secretive~ so, better i try solve the problem alone~

Sorta like me... But I'm contradictory. I want people to help me in my heart... But I always say no in my head... It's like I don't want to ask for help but yet secretly happy when someone tries to help me >_<