Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

What Gets on Your Nerves?

I bought a laptop recently and everything loads instantly (it better because I spent over $1000 dollars on it). Someones programs open you can ever get the 2nd click in.

Anyways, I really can not stand using an older computer that loads even a little bit slower. It really just makes me realize how impatient I am -_-

being told contradicting things about oneself.

example (To 'X')

A: You're really good at writing.

B: I have never seen anyone worse in writing. Everything seems to be completely off.

recently, i just found out what gets on my nerves: its when my parents starts arguing about little things and they keep arguing until they get tired... :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

People who are annoyed or angry and take it out on you by yelling and insulting you when you didn't do anything in the first place.

^ These

I hate headaches !!! I just had one last night ! :evil:

I can stand being tortured by many other kinds of pain, but headaches... ARGH.... !!! :evil:

But Toothaches are more painful..I mean the most painful ache I ever experienced :grin:

But Toothaches are more painful..I mean the most painful ache I ever experienced :grin:

I agree, toothaches are disturbingly painful, but the strange thing is that I can withstand being tortured by it :lol: (I cannot eat but at least I can sleep), while a slight headache can drive me crazy. :angry: Not to mention that I've had headaches a lot :evil: