Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Chekhov MacGuffin

Linking episodes to manga chapters

The wiki doesn't have separate pages for anime and manga cases, so it sure would be convenient to have a link somewhere on every manga based episode page that links to the corresponding volume number and chapters for that case. Like a "Based on Volume 6 files 2-5 (52-55)" with a link that will take you to the Volume 6 page.

Maybe some episodes are just missing it because in Episode 1, there's a link in the Infobox with the Manga Source as parameter. Is that what you were looking for or did I misunderstand?

That is exactly what I was looking for. Now if only someone added that to every ep...

That is exactly what I was looking for. Now if only someone added that to every ep...

It's going to be a long project, but let me know if you'd like for me to do it. I recently just finished doing the anime appearances for Ran Mouri on the Ran Mouri appearances page. I've been meaning to add to the infoboxes anyway, because not only do they need the manga source listed, but they also need the opening and closing songs listed, as well as the production credits (though there's no way that I could possibly do that part...)

I just want to ask, there some story in The episode that no in Manga?..., but what the actual story about DC is it from manga or Episode series?

there are a lot of episodes that aren't from the manga, and they're just called "anime original", or AO for short... the actual story all comes from the manga