Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

10 Years Later

Aww lia-chan... its ok... My parents do that sometimes too. XD I get all the scolding even though it was my brother who knocked on me causing me to drop something... or when my sis and bro plays the computer without their permission because I didnt realise and stop them <_< All because I am the oldest. I have to keep them out of trouble if not I will get all the trouble... -__- They get twice my pocket money because they don't have part time job. What the... My sis found a part time for 1 month during holidays by helping her teacher with some stuff, but still she gets the same amount of pocket money o.O My sis gets into all sorts of trouble everytime everywhere and yet she doesn't get her pocket money deducted... much... at most by a dollar or two for lets say, a week and it will return to normal. She can borrow money from them, promise to return and yet never return and they won't bother. I borrow some money, and they will chase me to return it -__- (Ok, my dad is nicer... its mostly my mum. >_<) My brother don't spend much, so I've got nothing to say about him. But you know, mums loves the youngest. And coincidentally, the youngest is a boy. You know Chinese mums... <_<

Anyways, even though I get lots of unfair treatments, I get lots of stuff for my own instead of hand-me-down stuff XD I get all the newest stuff like handphones, laptops and stuff, and my brothers and sisters will be getting all the old ones :P I guess that is one big advantage? XD

*nods at what me-chan has said*

I'm the youngest and I got the old ones like cellphones or laptops and my sister always got the latest.. *ouch*

I want to be like that :P