Detective Conan World
Anti-APTX4869

The Dated Murder

Hi guys! I was going to make this with Detective Conan Characters but I thought that we, DCW users, must show out power of knowledge to be a DC fan!!!

So here is the Cast:

Writer: Anti-APTX4869

Detective: Kudo

Kudo’s Apprentice: Misaki-chan

Victim: Yohan Hong (<---- that's my real name btw. Anti-ATPX4869 is a bit pain...)

Yohan’s Friend: Chelseaj500

Yohan’s Wife: Grace

Yohan’s Business partner: Jason

Yohan’s Best Friend: Charlie

Inspector: IdentityUnkown

Police officer: Raoku

*note: Grace,Jason, and Charlie are my real life friends and this story is made up(of course)*

*I'm NOT married to Grace in real life; Jason and Charlie are my Best friends*

** means thinking or talking to self.

() means the actions they take, or event that is happening in the story.

Part 1- At the sound of thunder…

Yohan: Yes, Hello?

???: (Chzzzzzzt—) Heh,…

Yohan: Hello? Who is this?

???: You will see… very soon…(Click! beep- beep-)

Yohan: That’s weird I think I know that voice… oh well…

(Yohan calls Chelseaj500 via phone)

Yohan: Chelseaj500, can you bring me a copy of new post, Whodunit in DCW?

Chelseaj500: Ehh? Can’t you check it in your computer?

Yohan: The internet seems to be down. So I’m asking you.

Chelseaj500: Ok, I’ll be there soon. OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH…..OH.

Yohan: Thanks...

(Hangs up)

Yohan: Now, where was I….

(10 minutes passed. Suddenly, the door opens slowly.)

Yohan: Is that you, Chelseaj500? You sure are fast.

???: Hello Yohan, I think it is time to…..

(Takes out a knife)

???: Meet. Your. End.

Yohan: W-, wait, you are-!

(Yohan got the phone to call the police but the phone line was cut.)

Yohan: No! Wait! Why are you doing this? What do you wan- Ahhh….

(Yohan was stabbed from the back as the thunder strikes. He fell on the desk with the knife on his back. Murderer steps away from the body.)

???: It’s late, time for you to sleep… and let’s see…hmpf.(picks up a piece of paper) I don’t want to see this again. (Rips a piece of paper and tosses it on the floor next to trashcan.)

(The murderer left the room, Yohan was struggling, and eventually died in place.)

(After an hour, Chelseaj500 came in to the room)

Chelseaj500: Hey Yohan! I got the papers you requested~~~!!!!! OHOHOHOHOHOH~~~!!!! Sorry it took so much time~~ It started raining outside an hour ago and I had to- (Drops papers)

(Chelseaj500 witnessed the body covered in blood.)

Chelseaj500: OHOHOHOHOH~~ are you playing dead again? This time it looks so real!! I gotta say, I’m very impressed this time! I though you were-

(Cleseaj500 examines the body carefully, and finds the knife was stuck on his back.)

Chelseaj500: -dead? Yohan?!

(30 minutes passed…)

Kudo: So, you are saying that YOU found the body?

Chelseaj500: Come on Kudo, you know me from DCW.. -_-;;; and YES I FOUND THE BODY OHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOOHOHO~~~~!!! He is the founder of logic or victory!!! He’s quite success you know…OHHOHOHOHOHOOOHOHHO~~!!

Kudo: *Not her laugh again… doesn’t she think this is serious?* Well, ok, so is this exactly how the body was?

Chelseaj500: Yeah, I haven’t touched a thing. It looks like he was-

Misaki-chan: Stabbed to death. Looks like Anti-, I mean Yohan was stabbed and bled to death.

Chelseaj500: Hey! How rude! I was tal-

Kudo: Did you figure out when he was murdered?

Chelseaj500: (stares at Kudo and turns away) Hmpf!

Misaki-chan: Looks like between 1~2 hours ago, judging from rigor mortis.

(Someone steps in, with face covered with black scarf, and Sunglases.)

IdentityUnknown: Well, well, if it isn’t the Great Detective Kudo….

Raoku: Inspector, please, wait up;;;!

IdentityUnknown: Officer Raoku, please check the scene.

Kudo: Aaack! You?! Why are you here?

IdentityUnknown: I have a name you know, oh wait, you don’t know.

Chelseaj500: (Eavesdrops conversation) OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO~~!! Sorry, please go- go-on- OHOHOHHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOH~~!

Misaki-chan: Inspector, uh, well, -

IU: Call me Inspector IU.

Misaki-chan: Inspector IU, Kudo and I have already examined the body and found that the wrist watch was on his right arm, ink pen on his right hand, and a torn up picture of a woman laying on the floor beside the trash can.

IU: I see, is there any more?

Misaki-chan: Well-

Kudo: Well, we haven’t search the whole room yet. We only have been here for about 20 minutes.

Raoku: Inspector! I have found something!

(Inspector IU and Kudo rushes to the body, where officer Raoku called.)

(Meanwhile,)

Chelseaj500: Hey, um Misaki-chan right?

Misaki-Chan: Yes, what it is?

Chelseaj500: Are you sure that was the only thing you saw?

Misaki-chan: No, I was about to tell them about the stuff on his desk. It seems to be that Yohan had a personal calendar turned to July 6th, but today is December 2nd…

Chelseaj500: I thought so! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH~~!

Misaki-chan: *Wow, She really is the craziest person in DCW;;* Wait, how’d you know?

Chelseaj500: Because I am a psychic! OHOHOHOHOHOH~~

Misaki-chan: *Scratch that, She really is the most insane person in DCW;;;;*

Raoku: It seems to be that the telephone was picked up by the victim. Also, there is a memo with a list of people he met today.

Kudo: Hmm? Is that writing on that personal calendar next to that memo?

IU: We will examine further while officer Raoku gather the information from the people the victim met today… who is the victim anyways, a rich guy?

Kudo: Unfortunately, it’s one of the new guys in DCW last week, Yohan. You will probably know him as “Anti-APTX4869”

IU: WHAT?! Cure-kun! WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!

Kudo: He’s dead inspector. Also you should know well that you are not supposed to touch the body…

IU: Oh, sorry… anyways about the writing…

Kudo: It’s hard to read.

Chelseaj500: Oh? Will that be his Password to his account? OHOHOHHOHOHO~~

Kudo: -_-;; hmm what would this mean?

Misaki-chan: I was trying to tell you… I examined it carefully, and it looks like it’s said “7Bqlov” though, I gotta say, Yohan have a horrible handwriting.

Chelseaj500: See? That must be a password!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOH~~~

Kudo: *Ah,haha.... can't se stop laughing? Well, I guess I gotta get used to it...*

Part 2 coming before 10PM (Pacific time)

So what'd ya think? If you want to be in my next story,

your Personality/ characteristic

Boy/Girl

specialties/ Quotes (like Chelseaj500 laughs OHOHOHOHOHOHOH~~! most of the time...)

Edited by Anti-APTX4869

*laughs*

*smirks*

*frowns*

*laughs*

*WT?*

Hmm, not bad, though I'd prefer more of a written piece instead of something like a play.

First off, many DCW members do know my name (um, starting from about 3 days ago). It's Jean. I won't tell you my last name.

2nd, aren't you Cure-kun now? -chan is a prefix for a girl and you're a guy...

3rd, I'm not so stupid to touch the body. (though I know you're trying to incorporate humor in there)

4th, (is really getting into editor mode now) Chelsea ends her laugh with "OHOHOHOHO", not "OHOHOHOH".

5th, why would DK be surprised to see me?

Oh, and quotes you just look at my sig. :P (Don't forget the all-too-famous "...")

Inspector IU:

th_102_.gif

Actually I change my mind, I'm posting Part 2 right now. I might be somewhere else today.

Part 3 will come out later instead.

Part 2 – Impossible Story Cipher

(Door slams open)

Raoku: huff, puff, Inspector! I have brought the suspects! Out of all 6 people from the list, it looks like only these 3 have met today.

IU: Ok, let’s get in to investigation.

Grace: M.. my name is Grace.. a.. and ..Yohan is my husband…w…who would have…. Waaa…

Misaki-chan: Do you happen to know who this woman is?

Grace: That’s me.. 6 years ago… I change my face because I wanted to look good in front of my husband… and… and….

IU: Calm down, now, was there anything strange about your husband?

Grace: I…I shouldn’t have screamed at him…

IU: Did something happen?

Grace: well….

---Flash back---

Yohan: What is it that you wanted to see me right now? I am busy as you know…

Grace: Are we not going to go out to dinner later tonight?

Yohan: Why? Is today something special?

Grace: (Slams desk) Why? WHY? And what do you mean ,’something special’? Today is out anniversary! What were you expecting, Barbeque?

Yohan: Oh that’s right, I have forgotten… sorry today must have been bad day…

Grace: FORGOTTEN! (Nods) Uh-huh. You said that last year… and another before that!

Yohan: Grace, I’m sorry. I will make it up to you even better dinner tomorrow.

Grace: TOMORROW! (Nods) Yeah. You even said that also last time…

Yohan: Please. Grace. I-

Grace: SORRY! OR! NOT! I’m going to have my own dinner today. And don’t expect a welcome at home! You will sleep here tonight!

(Grace turns and walks away)

Yohan: Grace- Wait- I….

--------------------

Grace: Waaa……

Kudo: It’s not your fault Grace, you may rest now.

(Kudo walks up to a blond man with terrified face.)

Kudo: well…

Jason: N.. name is Jason… I work with Yohan. He is my partner we’ve been working together since last year...

Misaki-chan: so, what is y-

IU: We’d like to hear your story.

(Misaki-chan stares at inspector)

Jason: Ah.. uh.. well.. it’s…

---Flash Back---

Yohan: Well, you’re on time today.

Jason: Yohan, look this is serious.

Yohan: I know, I know… but can’t you let me slip this through once?

Jason: No, Yohan you have to listen. If you don’t show up on this meeting you wi-

Yohan: I know, but we already have a lot of money, we’re both successful. What more do we need? Besides-

Jason: Yohan! It’s your company that succeeded, not mine, not yet!

Yohan: Don’t be greedy Jason. You will never gain through greed.

Jason: Gah!.. You…

--------------

Jason: That… was… what happened today with him…

Misaki-chan: I see, it looks like you work in a different company… what is your company’s name?

Jason: It is Bounder Q… we produce quizzes to schools similar to Yohan’s.

Kudo:*No wonder he was posting mysteries on DCW…* So, about the meeting… when and what time is it held?

Jason: It was to be held on the 7th next month, January. At 7A.M, he hates early meetings so I changed to 7P.M. but he still did not want to…

Misaki-chan: oh and also-

IU: That will be enough. Thank you.

Raoku: Sir! Please! Calm down and take a seat!

Charlie: What do you mean- Calm down? That’s my best friend! He is my Best friend I met in Low Q!!

Misaki-chan: Sir abou-

IU: About Low Q… what is it?

(Misaki-chan stares…)

Charlie: Low Q is a after school program I was in. He was there also. He helped me a lot in solving puzzles…

Raoku: Sorry sir, you can’t go in to the crime scene…

Charlie: Can’t I just see his body? I need to check if it is really him!!

Kudo: No need. Here’s the photo of him.

Misaki-chan: Why do you even carry one…

Kudo: Just to make sure I don’t miss something when the body is replaced.

Charlie: Nooo… why….

Raoku: Phew thank you, Kudo. It was tough keeping him out.

IU: Now tell me… why did you meet him?

Charlie: because… I…

---Flash Back---

Charlie: Yohan… Please… just on more month…

Yohan: Charlie, it’s been 7 years! I lent you at the same day when I got married to Grace…

Charlie: Please! I got half of it now… one more month then-

Yohan: Charlie, just do what I say, be one of my employee, and everything will be fine!

Charlie: But Yohan, if Grace finds out…

Yohan: Look My friend, your cousin will not divorce with me even if she finds you working under me.

Charlie: She found out were cousins at the family reunion last year!

Yohan: Still, it’s either you work for me, or get that money by this week. It’s a matter of time she will find out. She already suspected me lending money to someone… she doesn’t know it is you yet..

Charlie: How can you be sure if she will find out it is me? I mean there’s no way she can prov-

Yohan: She took it.

Charlie: What?

Yohan: She took my banking records. She will find out this week. I’m sorry Charlie…

---------------

IU: Is there problem lending money to you?

Charlie: I don’t know why… he never told me.

Kudo: *Something. Something sounds familiar…* (looks at the paper with “7Bqlov”)

*What can this mean? What is he trying to say? Gosh Yohan… making such puzzles like this…*

Raoku: Inspector, do we need these suspects? They said they want to go home.

IU: Sigh… I’m not sure… I have they all have something to do with 7Bqlov…

Misaki-chan: What do you mean?

IU: First, if we look at Charlie, he is a best friend from Low Q… and borrowed money from Yohan 7 years ago.. in other words.. 7as in 7 year loan, B as in Best friend, and qlov for quiz lover, since he is also from the program Low Q.

Misaki-chan: Why would he put it so complicated?

IU: (Stares) Does it look like I know?

Raoku: What about the other two? Why are they suspicious?

IU: Jason said he owns a company Bounder Q, and he mentioned 7 couple of times too. Since they have been working together, Yohan must have put the initials together.

Raoku: but inspector… wouldn’t that make 7BQLoV? Why did he put Q, L, and V lowercased?

Misaki-chan: Well, Q is lowercased because Bounder Q… if you take it apart, you can make B o under Q. B, o meaning nothing as in zero, under Q makes q. But I don’t know why the L and V was lowercased.

Chelseaj500: Oh, I can answer that! OHOHHOHOHOHOHOHOH~~~~!!! If you have seen the company’s initial, it is not capitalized, but lowercased! OHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOH~~~!!! Here, this is his business card. (She shows a card, showing l.o.v.)

Misaki-chan: I guess that solves it…

IU: Well, Grace is Yohan’s wife. And from what I heard in the story he loves her because he did not fight back… so he loves her very much. They were dicussing about 7th anniversary. And she mentioned Yohan said BBQ….

Kudo: *Hm? The letter B is scribbled twice?*

Misaki-chan: Wait, wasn’t there only 1 B there?

Kudo: No, it looks like the letter B was written over twice.

IU: That might explain….

Misaki-chan: Still, they are all suspicious….

UI: But which one…

Raoku: Is the murderer?

Kudo:*You’ve got to be kidding me Yohan…. What kind of code is this if there are too many similarities?*

LOL!!!

*continuously interrupts Misaki-chan*

Misaki-chan: Well, sir, you see–

IU: Sir, you see we would like to ask you a few questions regarding the case.

*Misaki-chan stares*

:P

Cure-kun, how evil of you to torture DK like that! :P

First off, many DCW members do know my name (um, starting from about 3 days ago). It's Jean. I won't tell you my last name.

2nd, aren't you Cure-kun now? -chan is a prefix for a girl and you're a guy...

3rd, I'm not so stupid to touch the body. (though I know you're trying to incorporate humor in there)

4th, (is really getting into editor mode now) Chelsea ends her laugh with "OHOHOHOHO", not "OHOHOHOH".

5th, why would DK be surprised to see me?

Well, IdentityUnknown would make more sense to the story.

I was going to use your real name in next other story if i can come up with it.

oops, oh well ill fix that later, like after i post this.

Yes. part 2 and 3 have a lot...

Not all characters will be the exact copy of the users.

he did not expect you to show up because he didn't even called the police, Chelseaj500 did (Not shown in the story for a reason... I forgot ;;; oops.)

I'm a newbie writer, not so good at it (BUT I WILL, I WILL TRY).

I do have creativity...

I wish i can draw so i can make cartoon/manga version....

would make the story more sense..

LOL!!!

*continuously interrupts Misaki-chan*

Misaki-chan: Well, sir, you see–

IU: Sir, you see we would like to ask you a few questions regarding the case.

*Misaki-chan stares*

Cure-kun, how evil of you to torture DK like that!

This is an example of "Trolling"

Oh, you don't know how evil i can be. also, thats Misaki-chan not DK

So far the characteristics(They are not 100% true...)are:

Kudo is the most serious character in the story...

Misaki-chan is observant, though she gets interrupted.

IU, well, idk, i put you there to keep the story going and fun, since your comments are funny sometimes Most of the time.

Raoku, im not sure how he is.. but you can see the similarity as officer Takagi from DCseries

Chelseaj500 is the most insane character, finds/gives little hint/clues.

Yohan (me) is shown in the flashbacks, shows the intelligence and how much he cares about others. (<-- but no, they are false info)

But the Evil parts are just me. I'm not trying to be offensive here.

This is an example of "Trolling"

Oh, you don't know how evil i can be. also, thats Misaki-chan not DK

So far the characteristics(They are not 100% true...)are:

Kudo is the most serious character in the story...

Misaki-chan is observant, though she gets interrupted.

IU, well, idk, i put you there to keep the story going and fun, since your comments are funny sometimes Most of the time.

Raoku, im not sure how he is.. but you can see the similarity as officer Takagi from DCseries

Chelseaj500 is the most insane character, finds/gives little hint/clues.

Yohan (me) is shown in the flashbacks, shows the intelligence and how much he cares about others. (<-- but no, they are false info)

But the Evil parts are just me. I'm not trying to be offensive here.

Lol, I know. Of course Kudo is the most serious character here he's almost always the most serious person.

The first thing I noticed was the name of this.

It's called "The Dated Murder", so I'd start searching from the calendar. The date it was turned to was July 6th. July 6th can also be written as 06/06 or 06.06. December 2nd is 12.02 OR 12/02 OR 02/12

7Bqlov is evidence I will leave at the side for now. Yohan's messy handwriting must be carefully noted as it seems odd.

The 7th of January at 7 PM is also interesting...it can be written as 07/01 OR 01/07.

Bounder Q = BQ

Met BF in Low Q (do you have an obsession with numbers and the letter Q?)

7 years...the number 7 appears again...

Apparently, B was scribbled twice. Suspicious. Why would Yohan bother to write it twice?

.01 .02 .06 .07 .12 <--numbers with dates

7Bqlov. There must be something that distinguishes one person from the rest. The meaning of 7 could be: 7th anniversary, 7th of January, 7 years debt, making all characters suspicious. B could mean BF, Bounder Q, Business partner, or BBQ. BQ together could mean Bounder Q or BBQ. qlov could mean quiz lover, but it would make more sense for Yohan to put Q <3 or something like that. Also, a quiz lover would be more likely to discover the meaning of the riddle before others.

What strikes me is the calendar, why July 6th? July 6th is 06.06 OR 06/06. They are the same numbers. Does that mean that the number 7 is actually unimportant?

I'm just putting together evidence, I don't have enough to make a conclusion yet.

The first thing I noticed was the name of this.It's called "The Dated Murder", so I'd start searching from the calendar.

The date it was turned to was July 6th.

July 6th can also be written as 06/06 or 06.06.

December 2nd is 12.02 OR 12/02 OR 02/127Bqlov is evidence I will leave at the side for now.

Yohan's messy handwriting must be carefully noted as it seems odd.

The 7th of January at 7 PM is also interesting...it can be written as 07/01 OR 01/07.

Bounder Q = BQMet BF in Low Q (do you have an obsession with numbers and the letter Q?)7 years...the number 7 appears again...

Apparently, B was scribbled twice.

Suspicious.

Why would Yohan bother to write it twice?.01 .02 .06 .07 .12 <--numbers with dates7Bqlov.

There must be something that distinguishes one person from the rest.

The meaning of 7 could be: 7th anniversary, 7th of January, 7 years debt, making all characters suspicious.

B could mean BF, Bounder Q, Business partner, or BBQ.

BQ together could mean Bounder Q or BBQ.

qlov could mean quiz lover, but it would make more sense for Yohan to put Q <3 or something like that.

Also, a quiz lover would be more likely to discover the meaning of the riddle before others.

What strikes me is the calendar, why July 6th? July 6th is 06.06 OR 06/06.

They are the same numbers.

Does that mean that the number 7 is actually unimportant?I'm just putting together evidence, I don't have enough to make a conclusion yet.

Um July is 7 not 6 btw.

Good deduction too.

I hope DK would read this though lol.

He'd come up with similar things.

Um July is 7 not 6 btw.

Good deduction too.

I hope DK would read this though lol.

He'd come up with similar things.

It wasn't really a deduction, more of a collection of data and basic inferences...though technically a deduction is an inference...

And you wrote July 6th for your 1st chap. Check that, would you?

hmm...this is interesting

Why did you wear a watch on your right wrist. Also the calendar date was july 6th and not 7th, was that a mistake?

There was suppose to be 6 people meeting him, why didn't the other 3 show up? Thats strange.Also the dying message you wrote is quite interesting, it so far seems to relate to everyone, but I'm sure this mystery will clear up in the next part. Are you actually left handed Yohan? your hand writing was sloppy with your right and your watch was on your right hand instead of the left, is this also part of your dying message? does it mean look at it backwards or something? Why waste time writing with the wrong hand or writing B twice? there must be a good reason.and that note, why did our culprit take time to rip it up and not properly dispose of it, it doesn't make sense, why was he that confident? Where did you die in a hotel or something? You left me with a mountain of questions with no answer...yet. :-P

btw, nice story, really well written and humorous. You make great puzzles

and ID pretty much said the rest, although i feel like i missed something i wanted to point out... oh well it will come to me :grin:

I will but not this one.

I'll try to get a Mathematical Mystery and put you as Detective....

I'm not all math you know. I can get as hyper as Chelsea at times, but I'm also serious... I'm kind of like Conan switching back and forth, but I don't have anything to hide.

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! THIS IS THE BEST ONE SO FAR!! YOU PORTRAYED ME SO WELL I'M SHOCKED!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I usually say I'm psychic too!! ARE YOU?? WOW!! CONTINUE!! CONTINUE!! :D

I'm too lazy to do deductions at the moment, but I think the murderer is:

NONE OTHER THAN ME!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! :P I bet it is me though... That would be funny!! XD

Thanks for including me!! THANK YOU!! :D

add me add me ^^ make me a girl, and... i don't speak :D i seem to have no emotions, and i don't really talk much... i'm a secluded person who is shy... hrmm... well that's the best i got... well if you wanted i could tell you why i don't talk... but that'd probably be pointless in your story XD (i actually talk a lot in real life, but i feel like being a character who doesn't talk :D)

Gah! Sorry I didn't get a chance to post till now! School and all... I like the way you portrayed me too! It fits me pretty well too! So thanks again for putting me in the story! *hugs Cure-kun*

Here's what you have been waiting for:

Part 3 – Murderer’s Date

Grace: Can we go now, inspector?

IU: We are still trying to figure-

Charlie: Oh! Come on! I had a bad day today! I need to get some sleep! I can’t take this anymore!

Raoku: Sir! You can’t leave yet! Sir!

Misaki-chan: Please, we will let you out shortly we just need-

Jason: What more do you need? We told you every thing, didn’t we?

(Meanwhile, Kudo is still trying to solve the code.)

Kudo: Yohan… what are you trying to say?

Chelseaj500: OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO~~!!! Still trying to figure it out, Kudo?

Kudo: Yea… unlike you, I’m trying to solve the case…

Chelseaj500: Haven’t you been listening to our conversation? We did come up with-

Kudo: I know what you guys said. I’m not deaf…

Chelseaj500: Then what are you doing with that paper?

Kudo: Nothing… go laugh some more…

Chelseaj500: Well, what ever you are doing, good luck! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO~~~!!

Kudo:*Gosh, what is this? Why is B scribbled twice? Is it because he was in that much pain? Man… what are you trying to do? It’s not like you're a k…*(!!!) *wait, wait a minute… if I remember correctly… (Checks his pockets) huh? Where is it? Oh crap!*

(Kudo looks around)

Kudo: Misaki-chan, where is Charlie?

Misaki-chan: He left out side, Raoku went after him…

Kudo: What?!

Misaki-chan: Is something wro- (whispers “Is it him?”)

Kudo: Not sure, but I need that…

Misaki-chan: Oh, that, it's right here.

Kudo: Thanks… Hmmm…...mhm?(!!!) Heh…*I knew it…*

Misaki-chan: Kudo? Did you figure something out?

Kudo: Almost…

Misaki-chan: What really? Who is it? Come on! I’m your apprentice…..

Kudo: You are not… you just followed me here….

Misaki-chan: Fine, I’m going to go home then (checks wallet) or not…

Kudo: *The code… it is so strange…. Why….. why did he chose this code? Why did he have to put it in that way?*

Chelseaj500: Yawn~ I think I have slept quite a while… what is today’s date?

Kudo: Gosh Chelseaj500, you only slept 10 minutes… and to day is (looks at calendar)

December 2nd…

Chelseaj500: Thanks, now I’m sleepy again… OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO-ZZZZZzz

Kudo: *Creepy...* *Anyways… why did I even bother to-* (!!! ) *What? W-wait Yohan, you don’t mean-* Heheheh... *You are one heck of a riddler aren't you, Yohan?*

Charlie: We can’t go? Why can’t we go?

IU: Please just a bit more-

Grace: We gave you plenty!

Jason: It stopped raining, well I guess I’m going to head home.

Raoku: No, sir, plea-

Kudo: No one leaves this place…

(Everyone turns to Kudo)

Kudo: … because the murderer is here….

IU: Really? You solved it?

Kudo: Yes…

Charlie: Really? I thought it was impossible...

Kudo: Oh it’s possible…

Grace: How?

Kudo: ….because there is always only one truth.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ending + solution tonight!

Who is the murderer?

Did Kudo really solve the case?

Truth in 3~4 hours!

Kudo: Well… first… the murderer…

(Turns to the suspects)

Kudo: Is you!

???: What?

-----------------------------------------------------------

@Aeyra

oh ok. sure. I'll be sure to add you on next one.

@Detective Kudo

Shhh... we don't want to spoil the fun >:D

well if you really need them,

Why did you wear a watch on your right wrist.

I think you would already know by now.

Also the calendar date was july 6th and not 7th, was that a mistake?

Hee hee, Kudo, remember, I like to troll...

There was suppose to be 6 people meeting him, why didn't the other 3 show up? Thats strange.

Oh i forgot to mention this because i was typing the whole story in 5 hours. Nothing particular.

Also the dying message you wrote is quite interesting, it so far seems to relate to everyone, but I'm sure this mystery will clear up in the next part.

Heh... yes the note... also, did you notice you had the similar questions as you read?

Are you actually left handed Yohan? your hand writing was sloppy with your right and your watch was on your right hand instead of the left, is this also part of your dying message? does it mean look at it backwards or something?

Since part 3 is out, I'm ambidextrous. I eat both handed, I write both handed.

Why waste time writing with the wrong hand or writing B twice? there must be a good reason. and that note, why did our culprit take time to rip it up and not properly dispose of it, it doesn't make sense, why was he that confident?

I think the solution will answer your question OR you have figured it out by now.

Where did you die in a hotel or something? You left me with a mountain of questions with no answer...yet

It was in the company's CEO room. If you have read it, I never stepped out of the room. Also, the reason Chelseaj500 had the business card: She used it to find the address... though it is not shown in the story, it makes sense that she have to have a business car at the time...

@Kiel.

Sure. I now how you feel. you won't believe how much i talk about one subject... i can talk for 5 hours straight with a friendly person... I'm unusually shy at first though...

Kiel- Girl - Shy/Quiet

@Misaki-chan

I really couldn't portray you more than an assistant. But yea, Assistants are always good.