Detective Conan World
Cammy3131

Episode 219

Anyone ever see Episode 219? (you should have if you claim yourself a DC fan...)

I always thought this episode was before shinichi got shrunk in the beginning clock tower heist... but... perhaps I was wrong...

04a97f13.gif

My first piece of evidence:

So in the beginnning of this episode we see the Ran encountering Kaito (or "shinichi" as she once thought) this refers to episode 76 where Kaito 1412 was first introduced as "Kaitou Kid" from Magic Kaitou...

As Kaito is abou to go out on another heist with Jii-Chan standing behind him... the place where he is targeting looks like the building from episode 76...

This would mean that Shinichi is shrunk and Conan is waiting on that building...

So after that it shows a scene of Kaito in his high school boasting to himself about the his susscessful heist... He says "the next heist will be even easier." (which refers to the clock tower one) where SHINICHI SHOWS UP!!! so this would have to mean that Shinichi reverted back to his old self for this case.

My second piece of evidence:

In episode 76 where Shinichi is Conan he has no idea of who Kaito is... but it seems that in episode 219 he knows exactly who Kaito is... this would prove that he was turned into conan before the clocktower hiest and changed back...

Tell me what you think ... because I could be over extremly thinking itth_015_orz-v2.gif

post-7258-0-12729900-1301782372_thumb.jp

Anyone ever see Episode 219? (you should have if you claim yourself a DC fan...)

I always thought this episode was before shinichi got shrunk in the beginning clock tower heist... but... perhaps I was wrong...

04a97f13.gif

My first piece of evidence:

So in the beginnning of this episode we see the Ran encountering Kaito (or "shinichi" as she once thought) this refers to episode 76 where Kaito 1412 was first introduced as "Kaitou Kid" from Magic Kaitou...

As Kaito is abou to go out on another heist with Jii-Chan standing behind him... the place where he is targeting looks like the building from episode 76...

This would mean that Shinichi is shrunk and Conan is waiting on that building...

So after that it shows a scene of Kaito in his high school boasting to himself about the his susscessful heist... He says "the next heist will be even easier." (which refers to the clock tower one) where SHINICHI SHOWS UP!!! so this would have to mean that Shinichi reverted back to his old self for this case.

My second piece of evidence:

In episode 76 where Shinichi is Conan he has no idea of who Kaito is... but it seems that in episode 219 he knows exactly who Kaito is... this would prove that he was turned into conan before the clocktower hiest and changed back...

Tell me what you think ... because I could be over extremly thinking itth_015_orz-v2.gif

Possibility that you're right.

The scene of the clock tower taken from Magic Kaito manga- so it is not DC canon-- That's one possibility.

Conan turn back to Shinichi, presumably after DC end. -- That's another possibility.

Gosho mess up+ Don't think about it too much, is the last possibility