Detective Conan World
HaibaraDaiFan

The Real Traitor

Sí, I think thats it Vero. I thought it was good, but I hate ConAi so I personally quite enjoyed that broken promise. Don't get me wrong; I like Ai, I just dont like her near Shinichi. luckily my beta agrees, cept she absolutely hates Ai. First thing she tells me is that she hates her. That's LostInTheDreams for you!

Somehow this is expected of Kudo. I mean, in a sense. Because he's supposedly liked Ran since he was a kindergartner, so if he were to realize he liked Haibara (or if he really did, I don't get the feeling that you intended for him to have some evil plot or anything..) it'd be hard for him, and face-to-face with the person he wanted to be with all this time, to say goodbye while in that body would probably be too impossible for his mental capacity in the 'love' area.

Also, as expected of you, good job with your writing. When are you going to update the HakuShi fanfic? I don't normally review stories but I really liked that one..