Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Officer Kaoko

Issues Regarding Category

As you can see in Detective Conan category, we have General for general talk of Detective Conan, Manga for discussing series in the manga (for the latest chapter), anime for discussing series in the anime and for OP Themes and ED Themes, etc.

And in general, it is where we discuss things like, Akai's Theory, Who is Bourbon, Who is the Boss, etc.

Why don't we create a forum for clubs? Example, like: Ai-chan Fan Club, ShinRan Fan Club, Ai + Conan, etc.

Where people together goes there and post pictures and screen-caps of the topic and stuff. And share their thoughts regarding it.

And also, in the category of Off-Topic. You see Anime forum, and then Manga forum. I find it kinda confusing because most of the series had also been adapted to anime. So like, if you want to post One Piece for example, people will get confuse where to put it. :-/ So I recommend we should unit them together, 'Anime & Manga'... and then inside the forum, we could put subforums, Manga by itself and Anime by itself. :o

Great idea, i used to find it kinda confusing too.

p.s i think this is in the wrong place, another reason your idea helps :grin:

Ooops, I indeed posted this in the wrong place. It's suppose to be in 'Ideas & Feedbacks' XD

But CarpetCrawler seems completely against having a forum for clubs. Maybe a subforum, or just do it in the Chatroom.

Yeah... D:

This was indeed discussed a few months ago. Still have the same opinion now as I do back then. One could just make a single thread, like DCTP does.

We should do something different from them once in awhile xD

And my main problem is not that, it's the Manga forum and Anime forum. Since most manga has been adopted to anime, it's confusing where to put the topic you have in mind.

Yeah... D:

We should do something different from them once in awhile xD

And my main problem is not that, it's the Manga forum and Anime forum. Since most manga has been adopted to anime, it's confusing where to put the topic you have in mind.

Agreed. Specifically on the Manga&Anime part, most manga has been adapted to some sort of anime, so it's kinda hard to tell where to put it in.

For the club thing, I personally think it's a good idea, but I really don't think it's that important.