Detective Conan World
kaRAN

episode numbers

can anybody give me the episode numbers in which conan turns into shinichi and meets ran ans also tell me if they kiss ever

if yes then give me the episode no(s)

also can anybody give list of all important episodes so that i ccan watch them in middle only understand what all is going

also can anybody give me episode numbers in which ran doubts that conan is shinichi

i am a new member

thank you

can anybody give me the episode numbers in which conan turns into shinichi and meets ran ans also tell me if they kiss ever

if yes then give me the episode no(s)

also can anybody give list of all important episodes so that i ccan watch them in middle only understand what all is going

also can anybody give me episode numbers in which ran doubts that conan is shinichi

i am a new member

thank you

If you're looking for some Shinichi x Ran, go to the wiki and look for the hearts. If you want to understand the whole story, watch the first 3 or so of the episodes, then watch the Black Organization-related episodes. (The BO-related episodes are represented by a black man or something like that.) But if you want to understand better, watch all the manga-related episodes, and skip all the anime original episodes.

That's everything I can give you, since I also did it when I watched DC from episode 1. xD

Episodes 48 - 49: Shinichi turns back, briefly. Heiji also first appears in this episode.

162 -- Shinichi's First Case -- this one was about one of the very first cases that Shinichi solved.

188-193 -- The Desperate Revival Arc -- in this arc, Shinichi briefly returns... although he only returns in the last 2 episodes of this arc, this entire arc is significant (and exciting!).

286-288 - Shinichi's NY Case -- in this arc, Ran flashes back to when she and Shinichi were in NY and met up with Sharon Vineyard (and another person that is more relevant in later episodes).

400 - Ran's Suspicions -- in two prior episodes (398 - 399), Ran called Shinichi and Conan's phone rang at the same time. Would be best to watch these episodes before this one. In this episode, Ran flashes back to a time when her and Shinichi were younger.

472 - 473 -- Young Kudo's Adventures -- A story about when Shinichi and Ran were Elementary School students. Also, a young Kaitou Kid is in this episode for a few seconds (and his Dad, the former Kaitou Kid). Cute episode.

490 - Showdown on the Slopes -- This episode is about when Shinichi and Heiji were younger and worked on the same case without knowing the other was as well.

There's been more flashback episodes, but these are the most significant of flashbacks/returns to Shinichi's body.

As for movies, the most significant movie with a Shinichi flashback has been Movie #4 (Captured In Her Eyes).

OVA's where Shinichi has appeared:

Ova 1 Conan vs. Kid vs. Yaiba -- (briefly returns to his body... or does he?)

He may have appeared in others, but I've only seen 2 of them so I'm unsure.

this alll i got

thx everybody

Episodes 48 - 49: Shinichi turns back, briefly. Heiji also first appears in this episode.

162 -- Shinichi's First Case -- this one was about one of the very first cases that Shinichi solved.

188-193 -- The Desperate Revival Arc -- in this arc, Shinichi briefly returns... although he only returns in the last 2 episodes of this arc, this entire arc is significant (and exciting!).

286-288 - Shinichi's NY Case -- in this arc, Ran flashes back to when she and Shinichi were in NY and met up with Sharon Vineyard (and another person that is more relevant in later episodes).

400 - Ran's Suspicions -- in two prior episodes (398 - 399), Ran called Shinichi and Conan's phone rang at the same time. Would be best to watch these episodes before this one. In this episode, Ran flashes back to a time when her and Shinichi were younger.

472 - 473 -- Young Kudo's Adventures -- A story about when Shinichi and Ran were Elementary School students. Also, a young Kaitou Kid is in this episode for a few seconds (and his Dad, the former Kaitou Kid). Cute episode.

490 - Showdown on the Slopes -- This episode is about when Shinichi and Heiji were younger and worked on the same case without knowing the other was as well.

There's been more flashback episodes, but these are the most significant of flashbacks/returns to Shinichi's body.

As for movies, the most significant movie with a Shinichi flashback has been Movie #4 (Captured In Her Eyes).

OVA's where Shinichi has appeared:

Ova 1 Conan vs. Kid vs. Yaiba -- (briefly returns to his body... or does he?)

He may have appeared in others, but I've only seen 2 of them so I'm unsure.

this alll i got

thx everybody

They're almost spoilers. @.@ Do use the spoiler tag. :)

can any1 tell me if there any return of shinichi episode (specifically when they meet each other and shinichi take her to eifell tower)

and any other returns of shinichi episodes if yes reply and give the episode

thx

Shinichi, BO and Hattori :

Episode 345

Shinichi and Kaito

Episode 219

HATTORI:

048 Diplomat Murder Case (Part 1)

049 Diplomat Murder Case (Part 2)

057 Holmes Freak Murder Case (part 1)

058 Holmes Freak Murder Case (part 2)

077 Distinguished Family's Consecutive Accidental Death Case (part 1)

078 A Distinguished Family's Consecutive Accidental Death Case (part 2)

118 The Naniwa Serial Murder Case (1 Hour Special)

166 Totorri Spider Mansion Demon (The Murder)

167 Totorri Spider Mansion Demon (The Suspicion)

168 Totorri Spider Mansion Demon (The Resolution)

174 Symphony Serial Murders (2 Hour Special)

238 The Osaka 3 K Case (part 1)

239 The Osaka 3 K Case (part 2)

263 The Osaka Double Mystery - The Swordsman and Toyotomi's Castle

323 Hattori Heiji's Desperate Situation! (part 1)

324 Hattori Heiji's Desperate Situation! (part 2)

345 part 1 Head-to-Head Match With the Black Organization; Two Mysteries of the Night of the Full Moon

345 part 2 Head-to-Head Match With the Black Organization; Two Mysteries of the Night of the Full Moon

381 Which One's Reasoning Show (Part One)

382 Which One's Reasoning Show (Part Two)\

383 Miracle at Koshien Ball Park! The Defiants Face the Dark Demon

406 Conan & Heiji's Detection Magic (Beginning Part)

407 Conan & Heiji's Detection Magic (Mansion Part)

408 Conan & Heiji's Detection Magic (Solution Part)

OVA 2: 16 Suspects

OVA 3: Conan and Heiji and the Vanished Boy

OVA 6: Pursuit of the Vanished Diamond! Conan, Heiji vs Kid

KAITO KID:

076 Conan vs. Katou Kid

132 Magic Lover's Murder Case (The Murder)

133 Magic Lover's Murder Case (The Suspicion)

134 Magic Lover's Murder Case (The Resolution)

219 The Gathered Detectives! Shinichi vs. Kaitou Kid!

356 Kaito Kid's Miracle Midair Walk

394 Big Adventure in the Eccentric Mansion (Sealed part)

395 Big Adventure in the Eccentric Mansion (Scheming part)

396 Big Adventure in the Eccentric Mansion (Solution part)

469 Kaitou Kid & the Four Masterpieces (Part One)

470 Kaitou kid & the Four Masterpieces (Part Two)

OVA 1: Conan vs Kid vs Yaiba

OVA 4: Conan, Kid, and the crystal Mother

OVA 6: Pursuit of the Vanished Diamond! Conan, Heiji vs Kid

ORGANIZATION:

001 Roller Coaster Murder Case

128 The Black Organization 1 Billion Yen Robbery Case

129 The Girl from the Black Organization and the University Professor Murder Case

176 Meeting With the Black Organization Again (Haibara)

177 Meeting With the Black Organization Again (Conan)

178 Meeting With the Black Organization Again (Resolution)

309 Contact With the Black Organization: Negotiation Chapter

310 Contact With the Black Organization: Pursuit Chapter

311 Contact With the Black Organization: Desperation Chapter

345 Head-to-Head Match With the Black Organization; Two Mysteries of the Night of the Full Moon (PART 1)

345 Head-to-Head Match With the Black Organization; Two Mysteries of the Night of the Full Moon (PART 2)

425 Black Impact! The Moment the Black Organization Reaches Out!

462 Shadow of the Black Organization: The Young Witness

463 Shadow od the Black Organization: The Strange Illumination

464 Shadow of the Black Organization: The Mystery of the Big Reward

465 Shadow of the Black Organization: The Pearl Shining Star

this is the information i collected after all the episodes

any more correction if yes

plz reply me

also guys plz send friend request i want to friends with all of u