Detective Conan World
Kazu

[Romance] Conan x Ai ?

Does Ai love Conan and does Conan love Ai?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Does Ai love Conan and does Conan love Ai?

• Yes, they are in love with each other
    • Only Ai is in love with Conan
    • Only Conan is in love with Ai
    • No, they are just friends
    • I really don't know

Why thank you. For the record, I'm only here on the ConAi thingy so I can try to convert people to ShinRan. :P

LOL you're funny. xD I really really hope you succeed.

I'm a ShinRan fan too. It's kinda sad cuz I'm 18...haven't been such a big fanatic of anime couples for a long time.

Anyway, for the question that someone posted earlier, I have a few other reasons why people might prefer ConAi. Even though I'm absolutely against this pairing, if the anime was different, I might think diffferently.

Usually, when it comes to anime or manga, I tend to admire female characters who are more reserved, cool, and depressive. And I would want her to end up with someone who's witty, laid-back with a good sense of humour and smiles a lot. It's mostly because I'm so tired of seeing naive and ultra-cutsie main female characters. They annoy the heck outta me. So to cut the story short, this type of "mysterious girl with happy-go-lucky boy" pairing is pretty rare, but very much so in demand. I'm not sure about what other ConAi fans think, but these are some of the reasons I can relate to. :unsure:

But despite my description of my ideal female anime character, I love Ran because she's not a ditzy, innocent, whiny girl like most manga heroines. She's such a badass whenever she does her karate thing; the girl has personality! She's so loyal to Shinichi, and yet she hides it well whenever they're with each other. This makes her on par with Ai when it comes to the level of "unique-ness" of their characters. Shinichi matches her well, because although they're not complete opposites of each other (like ConAi), they're extremely compatible, and could be very good partners in catching the bad guys. Shinichi can be the detective and Ran can be the cop.

Between ShinRan, it wasn't love at first sight, their love was accumulated for many years. And for that reason, even if Ai loves Conan, her love for him won't ever be able to compare to the love Ran has for Shinichi.

LOL you're funny. xD I really really hope you succeed.

I'm a ShinRan fan too. It's kinda sad cuz I'm 18...haven't been such a big fanatic of anime couples for a long time.

Anyway, for the question that someone posted earlier, I have a few other reasons why people might prefer ConAi. Even though I'm absolutely against this pairing, if the anime was different, I might think diffferently.

Usually, when it comes to anime or manga, I tend to admire female characters who are more reserved, cool, and depressive. And I would want her to end up with someone who's witty, laid-back with a good sense of humour and smiles a lot. It's mostly because I'm so tired of seeing naive and ultra-cutsie main female characters. They annoy the heck outta me. So to cut the story short, this type of "mysterious girl with happy-go-lucky boy" pairing is pretty rare, but very much so in demand. I'm not sure about what other ConAi fans think, but these are some of the reasons I can relate to. :unsure:

But despite my description of my ideal female anime character, I love Ran because she's not a ditzy, innocent, whiny girl like most manga heroines. She's such a badass whenever she does her karate thing; the girl has personality! She's so loyal to Shinichi, and yet she hides it well whenever they're with each other. This makes her on par with Ai when it comes to the level of "unique-ness" of their characters. Shinichi matches her well, because although they're not complete opposites of each other (like ConAi), they're extremely compatible, and could be very good partners in catching the bad guys. Shinichi can be the detective and Ran can be the cop.

Between ShinRan, it wasn't love at first sight, their love was accumulated for many years. And for that reason, even if Ai loves Conan, her love for him won't ever be able to compare to the love Ran has for Shinichi.

Strong physical, loyal to lover, hide feeling when with each other --> "Unique-ness"... I'm not gonna agrue about this anymore, everyone has their own ideas.

Shinichi can now deal with criminal himself without Ran's help, he did it many times already.

Yeah, I know why people love ConAi, but I just don't think Conan can ever change his mind to stop loving Ran. The reason I think Ran is bettter than Ai is because she's not perfect like most manga heroines. She's not amazingly generous, she gets scared easily, she can protect herself, and she's funny in her own special way.

Most annoying manga heroine ever: Tohru Honda

Most annoying manga heroine ever: Tohru Honda

OMG yes. :shock: She's the most stereotypical manga heroine; naive, innocent, unrealistically generous, and perfect in almost every way. >___< Both Ai and Ran have their flaws, so it's all good....

I think that Ai has some really strong feelings for Conan, however I'm sure that Conan doesn't love Ai more than friends.

Agreed .. Conan will only love Ran. :rolleyes:

For me, I'm a CoAi fan. But it's (sadly) a one-sided love. Like everyone else has been saying, Conan/Shinichi really likes Ran, (I'm not saying love; that's just too strong of a word for my tastes) and Ai seems to really like Conan. But since Shinichi and Ran are the main couple, it's obvious they're going to be with each other. Well, for a while at least... *Chelseaj500/Akako laugh*

Ai likes Conan. Conan shows no interest(seen in epsiode 335)as he loves Ran. obviously.

I disagree, because he's interested in whether Ai likes him or not--> He asked that silly question, he just doesn't believe Ai loves him.

I will believe Conan has no feeling for her only when he said it or seeing her with someone else and act like nothing happened.

Ai does love Conan but Ai thinks Ran as her sister so she stopped her feelings.

That's my opinion

I disagree, because he's interested in whether Ai likes him or not--> He asked that silly question, he just doesn't believe Ai loves him.

I will believe Conan has no feeling for her only when he said it or seeing her with someone else and act like nothing happened.

Right, That's what I think also

Ai LIKES (not yet love, it seems) Conan. She likes him because Conan has been her savior for so many instances already. But, in Conan's part, he doesn't want anyone to die. And he knows he can help Haibara in her drive to seek justice for her sister.

But yeah, I think Conan is interested on whetehr Ai really likes him or not. And it would be interesting how Ai would express her real feelings to him, together with how Conan would react to it.

If ever, Ran would be jealous of these two, especially if Ai and Conan return to their normal size.

Ai LIKES (not yet love, it seems) Conan. She likes him because Conan has been her savior for so many instances already. But, in Conan's part, he doesn't want anyone to die. And he knows he can help Haibara in her drive to seek justice for her sister.

But yeah, I think Conan is interested on whetehr Ai really likes him or not. And it would be interesting how Ai would express her real feelings to him, together with how Conan would react to it.

If ever, Ran would be jealous of these two, especially if Ai and Conan return to their normal size.

Ai will not return to her normal size I think

I think they like each other but Conan is so focused on ran he hasn't realised it and Ai might not have realised it herself.