From Detective Conan Wiki
|Date of birth:||April 20th, 1946 (73-74 years old)|
|Place of birth:||Tokyo, Japan|
|First name can also be pronounced Yu.|
Yutaka Kaneko (金子 裕 Kaneko Yutaka), born 20 April 1946, is a Japanese screenplay writer, famous in Detective Conan for the Courtroom Confrontation Series. His son, Yu Kaneko, is also a screenplay writer.
Number of case scenarios written : 4 (7 episodes)
- Courtroom Confrontation: Kisaki vs. Kogoro (Episodes 264-265)
- Courtroom Confrontation II: Kisaki vs. Kujo (Episodes 297-298)
- Courtroom Confrontation III: Prosecutor as Eyewitness 1 hour special (Episode 489)
- Courtroom Confrontation IV: Juror Sumiko Kobayashi (Episodes 606-607)
Other notable works
- Astro Boy (7 episodes) : Screenplay
- Lupin III (9 episodes) : Screenplay
- Maison Ikkoku (12 episodes + special) : Screenplay
- Robokko Beeton (19 episodes) : Screenplay
Many others including The Adventures of Gamba, Shin Kyojin no Hoshi and Time Bokan etc.