|Date of birth:||1979 (41 years old)|
|Place of birth:||Japan|
|First name can also be written Youichi or Yōichi. Last name can also be written Katō or Katou.|
Yoichi Kato (加藤 陽一 Katō Yōichi), born 1979, is a Japanese screenplay writer famous for his work in Digimon.
Number of case scenarios written : 2 (2 episodes)
- Meiji Restoration Mystery Tour (Episodes 518-519)
Other notable works
- Aikatsu! (30 episodes + 3 movies) : Screenplay and series composition
- Digimon (11 episodes) : Screenplay and series composition
- Duel Masters : Screenplay in 17 episodes + series composition in all episodes
- Inazuma Eleven (19 episodes) : Screenplay
- Mobile Suit Gundam (7 episodes) : Screenplay + 1 episode compilation and editing
- Yu-Gi-Oh! (4 episodes) : Screenplay
Many others including Magi: The Kingdom of Magic, Monster Strike and Time Bokan, etc.