Hello. The policy of the wiki is that, any info that is added should be backed by an official source for confirmation. Anything that is solely assumed will be removed without any second thought. I see that other mods have corrected your edits multiple times and therefore this will be the last warning. You will be blocked if you continue adding in assumptions. --Dark Blizzard (talk) 16:51, 19 August 2021 (UTC)
That vandalism in Gin and Kir are from another person with my same user. Please, can you unblock it? Thank you.
- Since vandalism did come from this account, it is inevitable that there will be a block, regardless of who uses it. But, I might reconsider the length of the block. Also, please create an actual account, which would avoid all these sorts of block-related problems. Thank you. --Nakamura talk 2 October 2021, 10:12 (UTC)
- Even this time, the vandalism in "User:Jefflie" is from that person. Please, can you unblock or reduce it? Thank you.
Removing descriptions from galleries
- I think it was too exagerated for all images. --22.214.171.124 15:25, 21 December 2021 (UTC)
Current user block
Hello. I'm very sorry to must tell this to an administrator user, but in that case I really think that an entire one year of user block is really too exagerated. Indeed, in the block log's page, the user Mario-WL had told sometime ago that IP addressess should't be blocked forever or for too long (six months or one year) and it was him who unblocked my IP from the user Nakamura's indefinite or six months' block, as he did for many other users with the same blocks. I'll do my best to evit other vandalism in future. I was also nervous for Covid-19's problems and Ucrain war's notices in this period, then... In any case, this time you're wrong, because I didn't have removed images from galleries, note references and other infos, but only did too many minor editings (only because I didn't find immediately those information and I must correct some errors) and requests, then it wasn't vandalism and I'm right that this user block is very exagerated and is better to reduce (maybe in some weeks but not in many months) or unblock it, or in alternative also with a partial block for user:talk pages and remove "account creation disabled". I've always liked Detective Conan, Magic Kaito, Yaiba, and all other minor works created by Gosho Aoyama, then it's very imbarazed and humiliant for me to wait so long to return for editing. Please, can you reduce or unblock my current user block? I wait for a positive answer from the administrators Nakamura or Mario-WL. Thank you very much. --126.96.36.199 22:22, 10 March 2022 (UTC)
- Thank you very much, Nakamura, but can you reduce the two blocks to three weeks or maybe remove them? I'll do my best to evit those vandalisms that are on the note. -- 188.8.131.52 22:27, 16 March 2022 (UTC)
Episode 804-805: wrong speculation
I've made a great mistake. The unknown picture discovered by Conan and Haibara in Kaneko's camera chip is clearly about Hosoo and Richard's business for the true mask. Can you remove in trivia that speculation and left only the companies' list outside a spoiler section? Or maybe can you remove my currect user block so I can correct it by myself? Thank you very much. --184.108.40.206 10:12, 19 March 2022 (UTC)
- Thank you very much, Jefflie. Maybe can you remove my current user block? --220.127.116.11 07:40, 20 March 2022 (UTC)
Indefinite user block
I'm very sorry, dear Nakamura, but this time you've very exagerated with an indefinite block. In the days 11 and 12 May, after almost a month of break, I've always done correct and not frivoulos or vandalism edits, then you're wrong and moreover without a valid reason given in the note. Please, dear Mario-WL, can you unblock it or reduce the current block in a month or maybe some weeks? For those anime ultra-secondary characters, I've had the right decision to left the question if it's necessary to delete or not them to you just to evit these blocks. Thank you very much: it's been very frustrating and humiliant this time. --18.104.22.168 06:16, 13 May 2022 (UTC)
- Nah man, stop playing the victim. I've reiterating all the facts about the useless edits you're doing and you clearly know what you're doing. "I've always done correct and not frivolous or vandalism edits", I don't think so, just check the facts stated on Mario-WL's talk page. You think removing appellations, see also, changing character names for pronouns is not frivolous? You keep asking to remove blocks but you repeat each single time your actions. If you think the secondary character pages are useless, how about deleting the pages about the List of corporations or Crow, which are also borderline useless? Or even deleting all your theories about Yoshitsune or the countless similar images you've uploaded a few years back in the photo galleries? Like the (almost) naked women pictures in The Shinto Shrine Torii's Surprising Code/Gallery, Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story 7/Gallery or Night Baron Murder Case/Gallery? I don't think you're in a position to criticise others when 80% of your edits need reverting. You clearly need to look back at your edits. --Nakamura talk 13 May 2022, 8:33 (UTC)
- Ok, dear Nakamura. But, in any way... please, can you reduce the current user block, maybe of some weeks or almost three months, so in the meantime I'll control very well all these segnalations to look back at my edits, in order to correct or revert if there're still errors (wrong characters appearances, unsourced speculations, improper descriptions, etc.), and then avoid others (remove appellations, see also, or other parts; improper requests in users talk pages; minor and unnecessary edits; etc.) in future? In any way, I didn't want to criticise anyone of you administrators neither to play the victim, but only that in my opinion an indefinite user block is too exagerated and was better an expired timeline. Thank you very much. --22.214.171.124 12:40, 13 May 2022 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet, or who does not use it. We therefore have to use the numerical IP address to identify him/her. Such an IP address can be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been directed at you, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users.