List of puzzles
From Detective Conan Wiki
|This page is a work in progress. Please consider filling in the missing pieces if you are able.|
This list includes ciphers, riddles and puzzles that have appeared in Detective Conan series. It may contain spoilers about puzzles solutions.
Digital devices & Number ciphers
- Calculator numbers when read upside down yields English letters (see also: Calculator spelling).
- In the case the cipher was 3,135,134,162. When read upside down yields "291 Heisei E".
- L, N, R are the initials of Light, Night, Right.
- 1100: is read as hyaku no o meaning the king of the beasts which is the lion.
- 330 = i dont know
- 9109: When seperated to 9-10-9 and read in kanji will be: Tsukumo which is the name of the culprit.
- 110: Japanese police number.
- 2003: when readed in digital device vertically looks like "MOON".
- 0: in weather symbols, a non-shaded circle means clear weather.
- 00: in weather symbols, two circles inside each other means cloudy weather.
- 096: reads in kanji: marunikuru meaning a black circle, which indicates a rainy weather.
- 5656: reads in kanji: goru goru, which is the sound of the lightning.
- Dancing men cipher.
- Caesar cipher.
- Hiragana cipher.