Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Detective Kudo

Beat Conan deduction game

Here is how you play:

1) Make a deduction before Conan on a current case (you can make deductions on recent 2-3 part cases in the anime, or the current manga case)

2) No more deductions can be made once the final part comes out. In other words, post deductions before the final part airs. Deductions that are placed after a episode/file release but before subbing may be accepted.

3) Whoever wins the most will earn 1 rep point

Rules:

1) In your deduction, you must answer who did the crime, how, and evidence. A motive may be given but that's not required.

2) Don't insult others. All deductions are good. If you are unclear, you may ask questions to a person to clarify their deductions.

3) Winners will be noted and announced each case. Winners will be the person(s) that get, or are closest in their deduction. This judgment will be made by a Game Master(s).

If you have any questions message me or other Game Masters

The Game Masters will declare who's deduction will win, post a new Conan case that is up for deducing, and make sure that the thread remains a friendly environment for all people.

The Game Masters as of now are:

Detective Kudo

Detective Gin

Mohorovicic

Have fun showing off your deduction skills! :smile:

• Upvote 1

Well heres a couple of ideas.

1) If this was done by pressing the button it would be done via contraption as the leader of the seance must be really familar with contraptions as he created the illusion of Kira talking to them.

2) There is also another way the culprit could have escaped (through the door) Using a string they could have locked it there.

3) Two people did not show up at the murder location

4) Camerman came late and he came from around the corner while everyones beds where upstairs

5) We cannot forget a main fact of some cases. Some cases the tricks are done relating to their job position. Ex: The doctor would know where the best place to kill Shouko would be.

6) after the seance they claimed someone switched the tapes, but yet the candle exploded.

7) Big fact. Notice how the paintings are toppled over (kinda like dominos) if Kira was responsible for this then why are the candles not knocked over. Therefore the paintings hold some meaning to the murder

8) the speakers hold some part in it as well

9) When the two people are talking they may not be reffering to Shouko but to the other female.

10) Conan hint is : Poster. Could relate to the paintings.

My theory of how it was done

The culprit arranged the painting like dominos. Just as he escaped through the window he knocks over the first one and the last one hits the switch to bring it down enough so when it hits the bottom a vibration hits the wall causing it to hit the floor.

Great points, you have a keen eye for details. pretty amazing deduction. i didn't know those were paintings :blink:. I just have one question, how would he get back inside?

Me personally i think it was the camera man, he probably has good audio knowledge to make the new tape before, the seance, then switched them out. He also could have recorded her voice before. His motive could be to avenge the one he loved that died in the car accident. He may have loved her. everyone he kills are the murderers, or who he thinks are.

IDK bro. We have no idea whats outside of the window so.

Although the Cameraman is suspicious and it makes sense he could change the audio i dont think it was him until the other two say their alibis.

yea i see what you mean, it just seems odd to me that he came to the Seance and he was only a cameraman. the way he described her was in a very romanticized way, and he seemed like he may have known for sure she was murdered. I don't know for sure yet, that's just an early theory, there are two more episodes to confirm that thought or reject it. But that's an amazing start, i usually don't think up this much until the second episode. haha

he could have been coming from his Studio place he mentioned earlier. He said it was around the corner which will probs be his alibi

Yea thats true, but just as well it could be a ideal place for the escape, also i don't think anyone will be able to confirm that he was there the whole time.

Hmph. I just looked over it, and I'm going to watch it again to start deducing.

By the way, I'm a Game Master! Yay! icon_mrgreen.gif

That's cool, but you can always just post idea's before you post your final deduction.

hurray!

Well, Ramen So Good...its to die for Manga file is out! We will start round one of those deductions! Before you post the deduction make sure to tell us if the deduction is about the Manga or Anime. When the next episode is subbed round two of the current Anime deduction contest will began, it will be the last time you can edit/change your deduction for that case. Everyone have some fun and stay tuned in for each round announcement! :smile:

The barber probably did it. It was too convenient of a time for the barber to come in. Almost as if it was planned, and the response of the president was strange. The Barber probably was in financial trouble and in debt to the real estate president. In order to stay in business he had to help get the company land or he will lose his shop ( still working on the motive part) In order to rid the "black sheep" of the community he decided to kill the President in the Ramen shop. Whatever the reason he instead of letting Conan and company get the chopsticks from The President he instead offered them his. Why? and why so quickly? The owner and employee had no reason to kill a man in their own shop (it's bad for business), and the President had no reason to actually kill himself, but to get poisoned and sue is a different story. Actually i bet the Barber switched the poison in his shop to make sure he dies. The president probably switched hands to eat was probably to poison himself, not kill himself. The barber also may have been close to the old customer that sat in that seat in the ramen shop,and the Real estate company CEO my have had something to do with it.

Idk for sure yet, those are random thoughts to get the Manga case deductions started

P.S remember there is only one truth

-sincerely,

Detective Kudo

2nd seance episode is out:

AND DCTP SAID THIS:

If anyone wants to take a shot at cracking the dying message, we have given you hints somewhere in the sub.

thanks for the update, things are starting to get more interesting

p.s i don't get the dying message

i was almost exacly right in my deductions, i only thought the culprit used a rope to get out of the window, im pretty proud of myself. I didn't post how the second locked room was done because i didn't understand the dying message

Alright everyone, Manga file 766 was released! time to post your deduction before the final file for the current case "Ramen so Good its To Die For".

The Barber definatly did it! He cut the ceo's hair and maybe a shave, he probably asked him to take off his coat and put poison in his handkerchief, he knew once he got into the Ramen shop he would have to clear his glasses or it would fog up ( i remember that from a certain whodunnit by one of the GameMasters of this Game :grin: )He had to clear it with his handkerchief causing him to be poisoned. Check the barbers garbage can and shop, he has to have some traces of poison there. The owner wouldn't kill the man in his own shop because its bad for buisness,there is a reason the waiter works there (sentimental reasons as well as its her dream to own her own Ramen shop) so i doubt she would do it, especially because that was her fathers old seat and favorite Ramen shop. We only have the barber left and he would be the only one to be able to put poison on the CEO hankercheif before coming into the Ramen shop. case closed

If you have a deduction on the Courtroom Confrontation IV: Juror Kobayashi Sumiko go ahead and post your deduction!

Ramen so good its to die for deduction battle has closed. As soon as another 3 part case comes or another Manga file comes out we will start a new round. Remember this is just for fun and don't be afraid to post your ideas about any current case

New Manga case released and ready for deductions to be made. Just who is this mysterious new character?! On your mark...get set...post your deductions!

I chose the Hirukawa lady for this one.

I think that the mystery was more of a set-the-stage mystery than anything else, probably so Gosho Aoyama could introduce Sera.

1. Hirukawa-san was the only one who's name was actually mentioned in the manga, indicating that she was an important figure in the murder case.

2. If we were judging by the time in which Hirukawa-san came down from seeing the Teigo-san and when he fell to his death at the parking lot, we could easily assume that she was the only suspect who had any contact with the victim.

3. Hirukawa-san claimed to be "scared to come out of the elevator", which may mean that she actually had some sort of device set up in a discreet corner of the elevator and was planning to dispose it (for instance, she may have stuffed it down into the elevator shaft) or was setting up something else. Also, she may have pressed the numbers 6 and 2, so that it would appear that the elevator had stopped on both of those floors before continuing to head down, giving the impression that somebody else was in the building.

4. Hirukawa-san was the one who suggested they go out to buy a recording device in the first place.

5. Hirukawa-san would have a motive: the death of her parents.

This is my deduction:

Hirukawa-san drugged Teigo-san with a tranquilizer of some sort. She placed Teigo-san in the wheelchair and tied the fishing line onto it. Hirukawa-san made a route for the wheelchair to go along, including obstacles that would set it on the right path (the buckets of paint and the elevator door), which was why there where scrapes. When everything was in place and it was the appropriate time, Hirukawa-san let the wheelchair start running and she hurried to the elevator and went down to meet the other two. Meanwhile, the wheelchair was running until it collided with an obstacle so violently that Teigo (who would have been positioned to fall off if there was a large impact) would have been thrown off the wheelchair and plummet to the ground (which was just above Hirukawa-san's car). In the panic, Hirukawa-san would've lied and said that there was a shadow at the roof. Immediately, HIrukawa and the others would've rushed to the roof to see if the culprit was there. The wheelchair banged against the elevator door while they were on the roof. Hirukawa-san pressed numbers 2 and 6 so that the elevator would move downwards. The wheelchair was located on level 6 and followed the fishing line into the elevator (which had a rear and front door) and out the other side. It ended up on the direct opposite of the parking lot.

I chose the Hirukawa lady for this one.

I think that the mystery was more of a set-the-stage mystery than anything else, probably so Gosho Aoyama could introduce Sera.

1. Hirukawa-san was the only one who's name was actually mentioned in the manga, indicating that she was an important figure in the murder case.

2. If we were judging by the time in which Hirukawa-san came down from seeing the Teigo-san and when he fell to his death at the parking lot, we could easily assume that she was the only suspect who had any contact with the victim.

3. Hirukawa-san claimed to be "scared to come out of the elevator", which may mean that she actually had some sort of device set up in a discreet corner of the elevator and was planning to dispose it (for instance, she may have stuffed it down into the elevator shaft) or was setting up something else. Also, she may have pressed the numbers 6 and 2, so that it would appear that the elevator had stopped on both of those floors before continuing to head down, giving the impression that somebody else was in the building.

4. Hirukawa-san was the one who suggested they go out to buy a recording device in the first place.

5. Hirukawa-san would have a motive: the death of her parents.

This is my deduction:

Hirukawa-san drugged Teigo-san with a tranquilizer of some sort. She placed Teigo-san in the wheelchair and tied the fishing line onto it. Hirukawa-san made a route for the wheelchair to go along, including obstacles that would set it on the right path (the buckets of paint and the elevator door), which was why there where scrapes. When everything was in place and it was the appropriate time, Hirukawa-san let the wheelchair start running and she hurried to the elevator and went down to meet the other two. Meanwhile, the wheelchair was running until it collided with an obstacle so violently that Teigo (who would have been positioned to fall off if there was a large impact) would have been thrown off the wheelchair and plummet to the ground (which was just above Hirukawa-san's car). In the panic, Hirukawa-san would've lied and said that there was a shadow at the roof. Immediately, HIrukawa and the others would've rushed to the roof to see if the culprit was there. The wheelchair banged against the elevator door while they were on the roof. Hirukawa-san pressed numbers 2 and 6 so that the elevator would move downwards. The wheelchair was located on level 6 and followed the fishing line into the elevator (which had a rear and front door) and out the other side. It ended up on the direct opposite of the parking lot.

Nice Deduction!

well,well i knew Sera wouldn't solve this case so quickly right in front of Conan. 8-) Conan wouldn't want to reveal his true identity and definitely wouldn't knock anyone out because Sera would have easily discovered he was doing it. If you noticed Takagi defends everything Conan does and says so he won't look suspicious to anyone because the BO could be anywhere( my guess is he knows his identity after the Red vs. Black arc when Jodie gave him that cell phone with Conan and Akai fingerprints. This means he ran both prints in the computer and found Shinichi and Akai prints, not Conan's. Thus realizing Conan's true identity, but my guess is Conan wouldn't make that kind of mistake and probably allowed him to find out, cause Conan trusts him, and wanted Takagi to lie to Jodie and say the corpses prints and Akai's matched. Ever since he defended Conan strongly to conceal Conan's true identity or Conan's plans to take down the BO will fall apart,I think Conan has taken the offensive now. Also notice Conan has gotten more bold with knocking people out and reveals himself as knowledgeable, he even has his old Shinichi attitude. EX. Ramen so Good case) Thus he would have Shinichi solve this case (i was hoping he would take the antidote <_< ) Sera is probably from England and a female, my guess she knows Conan's identity and has some connection to the BO, maybe here to investigate with him.

I have a hard time thinking our victim actually fell, the glasses wasn't broken. If he did the trick was our victim sitting in the chair knocked out from a sleeping pill or alcohol, He sat on the two paint cans. The paint cans probably had a hole punctured in it, when enough leaked our victim would tip over, fall out of the window and hit the ground. The wheel chair had a wire attached to it so that the wheel chair can travel through the elevator and back down to the second floor by some winding machine of some sort, maybe a tape recorder converted to wind the wire once you push FF or RR. It would hit one side of the door until the elevator made it to its floor, then it traveled into the elevator and out the other door near the window on the second floor. Not sure how to prove it yet except Hirukawa-san is the only one who could have done it and has sufficient motive. It's possible because she practiced it a lot before the murder, hence the rumors of a ghost.