Detective Conan World
hopes

Kidnapped

I was just wondering... But does anyone else like cases where Conan is kidnapped? I do! I wish there were more cases like that! I love how Conan gets out of it and who tries to rescue him! There are a few funny episodes when he does. Like episodes when he got kidnapped by his parents, a guy mistakes him for a different kid, and when a stupid guy kidnaps him. I think they're hilarious! Anyone agree?

I was just wondering... But does anyone else like cases where Conan is kidnapped? I do! I wish there were more cases like that! I love how Conan gets out of it and who tries to rescue him! There are a few funny episodes when he does. Like episodes when he got kidnapped by his parents, a guy mistakes him for a different kid, and when a stupid guy kidnaps him. I think they're hilarious! Anyone agree?

I generally like most cases where Conan is out of action because it means other characters are highlighted and they get the chance to show their intelligence/quick thinking/dumb luck whichever is appropriate.

I generally like most cases where Conan is out of action because it means other characters are highlighted and they get the chance to show their intelligence/quick thinking/dumb luck whichever is appropriate.

Maybe the Suspicious Hot Curry Case? Conan lost his voice there.

Kidnapping cases are my least favorite cases in the entire series. No thanks. :wacko:

There is only one kidnapping case if you think about it...if it is your least favorite, it must've been horrible.

I liked the one where he lost his voice. It was pretty cute! :D

There are more than one kidnapping case! Besides Conan being kidnapped, there have been a few more. I just watched one today where a president got kidnapped. It wasn't the best one, but there were a lot of cute moments! Conan said, "Yay, hiking, hiking!" so cutely! I loved it! And then in the end, Kogoro was spread on Conan and Conan said, "There's a leg on my head..." Best moments ever! :lol:

I like the case where Hattori and kazuha got kidnapped together by this lawyer(female).

I also like the case where Takagi(the police) got hit on the head and was locked in a room with his hands chained onto an old window. I liked it when the room got on fire and Satou was outside crying, and Takagi just suddenly appeared behind her ^^

I like the case where Hattori and kazuha got kidnapped together by this lawyer(female).

I also like the case where Takagi(the police) got hit on the head and was locked in a room with his hands chained onto an old window. I liked it when the room got on fire and Satou was outside crying, and Takagi just suddenly appeared behind her ^^

Ah, yeah! Hattori Heiji's Desperate Situation! Tose were two great episodes! I also always love the episodes with Takagi and Sato's relationship! They're awesome! :grin:

That's less a kidnapping case than it is a murder case. I'm talking about cases that are pretty much purely dedicated to kidnappings.

Poor Takagi... he got the crap kicked out of him AND almost died. One of my favorite SatoxTakagi moments ever is when he says he didn't want to shoot the cuffs, because they were Sato's Dad's... <3 I think that's where her feelings for Takagi really kicked in and were jump started.

That's less a kidnapping case than it is a murder case. I'm talking about cases that are pretty much purely dedicated to kidnappings.

Poor Takagi... he got the crap kicked out of him AND almost died. One of my favorite SatoxTakagi moments ever is when he says he didn't want to shoot the cuffs, because they were Sato's Dad's... <3 I think that's where her feelings for Takagi really kicked in and were jump started.

Yeh!! I loved the part where Takagi was on Sato's lap with blood running down his face :) Sato asked why he didnt shoot the cuffs off, and he said they were Sato's dad's. That obviously made Sato love him more. Well, they liked each other from along time ago, it's just that they where kind of shy to tell the other. How cute ^^

Yeh!! I loved the part where Takagi was on Sato's lap with blood running down his face :) Sato asked why he didnt shoot the cuffs off, and he said they were Sato's dad's. That obviously made Sato love him more. Well, they liked each other from along time ago, it's just that they where kind of shy to tell the other. How cute ^^

I love TakagixSato scenes! I also love it when they play the backround music Osenchi na Ayumi! I learned how to play it, and I memorized it. I posted it on YouTube. Here's the link: My link

I messed up a little on it... Oh well!

Back to kidnappings! So, what's your favorite kidnap case? I honestly like the ones where Conan is the hostage! SO CUTE and FUNNY~

Personally, I like episodes where Conan gets kidnapped.

My real name is Jean

Strike that, I like pretty much any special episode (clashing with BO, kidnappings, turns back into Shinichi, etc.)

~IdentityUnknown

I liked the one where he lost his voice. It was pretty cute! :D

There are more than one kidnapping case! Besides Conan being kidnapped, there have been a few more. I just watched one today where a president got kidnapped. It wasn't the best one, but there were a lot of cute moments! Conan said, "Yay, hiking, hiking!" so cutely! I loved it! And then in the end, Kogoro was spread on Conan and Conan said, "There's a leg on my head..." Best moments ever! :lol:

There's also another one. The case at Ai's first appearance. The brother of the DB's client's brother got kidnapped and was forced to paint.

P.S. Which episode did Conan get mistaken for a different boy?

Um, I believe it was 223 and 224 or something like that... I can't remember exactly. But it was 2 episodes, in the 220's.

yep it's original, it's 321 and 322 japanese episodes. I've watch them before, they are kidnapper's getaway car. I watch them on youtube. It's not horrible, it's okay but first part is suspenseful.

right now i only read a few chapters but i did like the chapter when conan got kidnapped also the one wear they thot ayumi was kidnapped but she just hid in a car i lathed so hard xD