Detective Conan World
Scar Akai

Boys vs Girls 4

Girls- 2

Boys- 1

Basic Rules:

1. The game will start from number 100.

2. This time, the boys will subtract 1 to the number, while the girls will do the opposite.

3. This time, the number will decrease by 10 if the girls made an error, while the number will increase by 10 if the boys made an error. In case that happens, the opposing team will show the original number increased or decreased by 10, then that number increased or decreased by 1. Errors include, but not limited to, double posting, posting the incorrect number, etc.

Example: The number is 51, then a boy posted a wrong number, say 53. The number entered will be considered invalid, then the girl will show the original number increased by 10, which is 56 (51 + 10 = 61), then he will show that number increased by 1, which is 61(if a honest boy was the one who finds out about the mistake, he will decrease it by 1 instead of increasing it).

4. The boys will win when the number reaches 0, while the girls will win when the number reaches 200.

5.STRICTLY NO EDITING OF INCORRECT POST NO MATTER WHAT YOUR REASON IS(unless it is about editing the rules)!! If you will be CAUGHT editing your incorrect post, this will ban you from playing Boys vs Girls for 2 rounds and also making the opposing team advanced by 100. The 'Game masters' can easily find out if anyone have edited their post through our Email notifications which have the exact copy of the original post. So, don't even think about editing you post as the Game masters are monitoring you

M

*double posting= posting two or more different numbers consecutively.

Example:

first post: 82

Second post: 83

So, it will be alright for those who post a same number a few times, as long as he/she have only done that for less than 3x(if it is more than 3x, the opposing team will advance by 50 posts).

Example:

First post: 99

Second post: 99

And even if you double post, DO NOT edit your post. Leave it the way it is.unless you want to bare the consequences of post editing

101, i think ten but i'm not sure... oh and that last bit

*double posting= posting two different numbers consecutively. So, it will be alright for those who post a same number a few times, as long as he/she have only done that for less than 3x(if it is more than 3x, the opposing team will advance by 50 posts). And even if you double post, DO NOT edit your post. Leave it the way it is

i don't understand it very well, can you explain a bit easier?

Error by Shuu

102 + 5 = 107

107 + 1 = 108

I think he means you're allowed to post more than once, as long as you post the same number.

If you post more than three times in a row, the other team gets to increase/decrease the number by 50.

Is that right? :huh:

Ooops... Sorry... That's not the case... what I meant was that if you double post 3 times like

For example, I posted

And after a few days or after someone posted, I post twice again

And after a few days, I double posted again

That's what I meant y 3x.... This post does not count as a double post as I as not allowed to edit my post above...as the only pist that can be edited is my 1st post

Hey, but what about:

3. This time, the number will decrease by 10 if the girls made an error, while the number will increase by 5 if the boys made an error. In case that happens, the opposing team will show the original number increased or decreased by 10, then that number increased or decreased by 1. Errors include, but not limited to, double posting, posting the incorrect number, etc.